running your mod again the newer version its been awhile. had a question i saved andrews sister from the mine i couldnt take silvia s instructed i took nimphadora and i noticed a new forsworn slave at the lodge and well i told her the master is dead im the new owner and well after the act but whatever is the case i have a ownership collar on my male character and cant remove it LOL is this something she did to me 

On 4/2/2022 at 1:47 PM, Shakkaku said:

Would you ever consider creating a add on for a different look for Andrew? Personally don't like his look at all and I usually change his appearance with CK (I'm so bad with CK though) or Proteus.

There is an easy replacer available on Nexus.  Sadly, I don't remember the the name.  This is all a matter of personal taste and his look was created for the person I wrote it for and it will not be changed.

21 hours ago, idontknow3214 said:

my sexslaves are not fully naked, they still wear bra and undewear (i guees its the default skyrim udnerwear). is it a bug or am i missing a option?

You need something like UNP body.  We use whatever body you pick and you have picked one (or left the vanilla) that has underwear.  Most people use CBBE.  I like UNP better.

On 3/30/2022 at 9:37 PM, xyzxyz said:

Volkar chained Jenassa up but he has no dialogue option to train her for gold.

I may be wrong, but this dialogue is only in Sex Slaves for Flower Girls. Sexlab Sex Slaves does not contain this.

Trying a playthrough with Andrew again after quite a while and I seem to be having problems with him approaching me to demand things. His arousal is hitting 100 sometimes but still he doesn't demand anything or approach. 

I thought it might be EFF so I turned that off and started again with him. So I forced his arousal up and he asked me to dance for him so I did. After that he did a dialogue that normally leads to him asking for something but nothing happened.

I also noticed that there seems to be some masturbation animations missing because when I'm in the Palace it keeps saying "Could not find suitable masturbation animation". Also says this if Andrew asks to watch me masturbate.

Have you got any suggestions for this? I am running quite a large mod list with quite a few different sex mods too....

Thanks a bunch for this. Played it a few times. Gonna try the new incarnation.  Always really enjoy the lead up quest. Pure genius.  

I got a feeling that a mod which I found in the bowels of the interweb  "Shindara - the fire within"   (which was brief but has a cool follower ) is close to Mia's castle. I'm hoping there's no conflict. Is there still the teleport from different parts of castle? one update I couldn't seem to find it.

Will update as and when.

Anyway love your work, never had a problem with it.

Cheers again.

6 hours ago, brussh said:

Thanks a bunch for this. Played it a few times. Gonna try the new incarnation.  Always really enjoy the lead up quest. Pure genius.  

I got a feeling that a mod which I found in the bowels of the interweb  "Shindara - the fire within"   (which was brief but has a cool follower ) is close to Mia's castle. I'm hoping there's no conflict. Is there still the teleport from different parts of castle? one update I couldn't seem to find it.

Will update as and when.

Anyway love your work, never had a problem with it.

Cheers again.

Yes, you can still teleport.  The spell books are in Mias Lair on the table and in the palace at the top of the stairs.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Yes, you can still teleport.  The spell books are in Mias Lair on the table and in the palace at the top of the stairs.

Thanks yes found them on the table. Yes Shindara - the fire within - little mine home is now buried somewhere under Mia's castle no errors or overlap. Gosh yes it feels different and fluid.  I dunno I guess this a very popular established mod, you'd think folk would realise this. Like Luxury suite so many other big mods dump stuff which cause's glitches. I do recall reading someplace that someone was doing a map to combat this.  A huge undertaking I'm sure.

Anyway love my new player home and soon will go beat the crap out of Mia and have her as a follower. 

Gonna try the Andrew quest this time round.

Thanks again for this. It's appreciated.

27 minutes ago, luckycharm said:

hi! im having problem whit the mission, i enter the taber in whiterun to speak whit the stranger and my game just crash, idk what it could be, if someone had this problem cab u help me please?

You have a problem with another mod.  Try disabling mods until the problem goes away.

Hello, I was wondering since you added 12 love levels for Andrew, but the trouble shooting guide only has quests until level 6, the remaining 6 levels are done through spending time with Andrew and performing acts with him right (like how we get to level 2). There are no other radiant quests that get completed?

18 hours ago, tvRoosey said:

Hello, I was wondering since you added 12 love levels for Andrew, but the trouble shooting guide only has quests until level 6, the remaining 6 levels are done through spending time with Andrew and performing acts with him right (like how we get to level 2). There are no other radiant quests that get completed?

No, sorry, no other levels beyond 6 and with starfield coming out soon, there is little likelihood I will spend any time on this mod to add more.

• 2 weeks later...

HI, I brough Serana with me into the dungeon, and I do have the SDA mod, then the chain hanging happened and ever since that, Serana is always stuck in one spots, even though she has running animations, and after disabling and enabling and teleporting her, it still does not undo this. I want to ask is there any script that limited her movement, and if so, is there any way to revert that? I am now too far gone to go back to that save now. Thx

Good day,

I played this ~1 year ago on LE with Andrews Questline. If I’m not mistaking it ended back then something like;

Spoiler

Invited to his house where he has a dungeon(?).

Has it progressed from that point?

If it hasn’t;
I have not tried the non Dominant Andrew/other characters questlines yet, so I’ll do those instead.
(Andrew quest was a lot of fun though.)

p.s. while setting up my modlist and trying to solve remaining issues, I played around with “AddItemMenu” and noticed when equipping the following items:

”Sex Slave Collar” “Sex Slave Gag” and “Sex Slave Blindfold” (Sex Slave items)

they did not become visible on my PC.

not sure if these items are used in any way, but did I miss some installation step? I checked but I have all the files installed.

Asking just incase, because I don’t wanna run into problems later that may break the quest.

On 5/2/2022 at 5:57 PM, clesh2311 said:

HI, I brough Serana with me into the dungeon, and I do have the SDA mod, then the chain hanging happened and ever since that, Serana is always stuck in one spots, even though she has running animations, and after disabling and enabling and teleporting her, it still does not undo this. I want to ask is there any script that limited her movement, and if so, is there any way to revert that? I am now too far gone to go back to that save now. Thx

I have used Serana successfully so you have some other issue.