I really love your great mod, but...

As often, when i open it to make translation, i always find some faults, lot of, really too much, even in the scripts section. And i don't speak about the fact that lot of sentences are really too short, too poor, even in dialogues, you make some errors. 

Please, before posting new version, take the time to verify your work, or ask to beta testers to verify it, this mod could be easyly one of the best, beetween all the mod i saw everywhere, but it's really sad, that you make a shit work.

If you need it, i can too send you a french translation for mcm. I am actually on an fr translation i have made alone, on your last version, 7.1.1.H. Who is still inside noted version 7.1g... for example...

or this one ?

Dial - ID 600096b -- "Yes. There is one more thing. I need your help Niri. Removed MiaMertle"...

What is that end of line ? RemovedMiaMertle ? From where that come ? 

or 

"Yes, yes little slut, this is what you dream of" translated that give to me "Oui, oui petite salope, c'est ce dont tu rêves."

as you can see, no final point at the end of your line, and if i want to make a better dial, so in french i can put for example " oh oui, hein, ma petite salope, tu en as envie, hein, tu en rêves de ma grosse queue..." - (english translation :  oh yes, eh, my little bitch, you want it, eh, you dream of my big cock...") an simple example of a better text, same context, but more rich, then that give us a more interesting mod...

that's why i say it's really damage that you don't put in an more rich text.. 

anyway, go on, continue to work on it, because as i said before, i think your mod is one of the best, who could easyly be in the top 3 of the best mods i have ever seen on loverslab. 

Friendly, an fervent supporter... I hope you won't be angry on me, i just share my advice.

MiasLair_FRENCH.txt

greetings, I discovered this mod today I have three doubts:
1- does this mod require you to play it completely or are you stuck with it ? or can it be played together with vanilla content + other quest mods ?
2 - there are many files on the download page, which one do I install ? download them all and put them together in just one .rar or do I install them all ?
3 - when can I dismiss the followers of this mod ? just after your quest ? or is there a ''time'' that he should be with you ?

Edited by Man O War
1 hour ago, Man O War said:

greetings, I discovered this mod today I have three doubts:
1- does this mod require you to play it completely or are you stuck with it ? or can it be played together with vanilla content + other quest mods ?
2 - there are many files on the download page, which one do I install ? download them all and put them together in just one .rar or do I install them all ?
3 - when can I dismiss the followers of this mod ? just after your quest ? or is there a ''time'' that he should be with you ?

1- Designed to be used on a full play through.  I no longer play skyrim without Jenny and Sasha.

2- Read the installation instructions.  You need two files only unless you have a custom body and want the jewelry to fit better.

3- We use the vanilla follower system which means that you need a follower mod to have more than one follower and you can dismiss them at any time.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

How do you acquire Andrew? I can't find him inside the pleasure palace. I seem to recall he used to hang out in Mia's bedroom? Is there a per-requisite to getting him?

He is in the throne room unless you told him to get lost in which case he is down in Falkreath somewhere.

I've seemed to misplace a couple of NPC's in the game and need them to finish quests. Is there a way to use console commands to find their location and either teleport them to me or me to them? I've tried some tutorials that I've Googled and they don't seem to work using just their NPC_ code. Says there is a missing object variable which I can't figure out what it might be.

Separate question: What does the ownership collar and cuffs do for the slave? Are they just apparel or do they serve some other function like a buff?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Baphomet007 said:

I've seemed to misplace a couple of NPC's in the game and need them to finish quests. Is there a way to use console commands to find their location and either teleport them to me or me to them? I've tried some tutorials that I've Googled and they don't seem to work using just their NPC_ code. Says there is a missing object variable which I can't figure out what it might be.

Separate question: What does the ownership collar and cuffs do for the slave? Are they just apparel or do they serve some other function like a buff?

Thanks

Need to know the NPC.  Then you can use the moveto command.

What ownership collar and cuffs?

On 3/2/2022 at 12:36 PM, TWolverine2021 said:

Mine does that too. if I deactivate SexSlaves it opens normally. When active and take the quest to talk like a guy inside the open the door The Bannered Mare closes the game. But this happened after I updated my Skyrim to the AE version.

I have not tested against AE, but other people report that it works fine.  Suggest you look elsewhere.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, fishburger67 said:

I have not tested against AE, but other people report that it works fine.  Suggest you look elsewhere.

Bypass is taking the initial quest and going straight to the castle and opening it with console unlock. As soon as I get the first key, the rest of the questions are still normal. And never enter Bannered_Mare with the mod active.

10 hours ago, TWolverine2021 said:

Bypass is taking the initial quest and going straight to the castle and opening it with console unlock. As soon as I get the first key, the rest of the questions are still normal. And never enter Bannered_Mare with the mod active.

Sorry, but I didn't understand any of this.