3 hours ago, -Ely- said:

First of all: I really appreciate the work put in this mod.

You rarely see this kind of voice acting. All types are present there.

I have an issue unfortunately with Vess: no dialogue option to do anything with her after bringing back the Jarl's daughter.

It seems like I missed also a big part of the dungeon. You are supposed to get paralyzed by something and there are quests and scenes with Vess and the other girl attached to it?

Is there maybe a way how I can trigger it. When I enter the room only the quest "Trapped" starts and the onlything i can do is kill them all without anything happening.

Does anyone have an idea what I have to do differently?

I read the missing Vess dialogue was due to a script. I tried to replace it with the files mentioned earlier in this thread without any success.

And the paralyze event? No idea how to trigger that.

I even deactivated half of my mods, cleaned the save and started new with this one.

Does it maybe have some known incompatibilities with other mods?

I have no companion mods at all.

Vess is a minor NPC on which I put NO work.  She has no value either as a companion or quests.

The "Trapped" missing is an mcm setting "Shortened main quest" or something like that.  It is there because it is heavily scripted and if you have too many mods, it will break.

There is no missing Vess dialogue as there isn't really much after you first meet her.

If you want to try the "Trapped" scene, start a new game and turn off Shortened Main Quest.

For some reason whenever animation trigger goes off it says "Could not find suitable ____ animation" for every category of animation I've tried. I have ZaZ as well as a bunch of other packs installed as well as the default SexLab ones all active. Is there something I'm missing to get the mod to recognize the animations loaded in? SL animations all show up whenever a scene is triggered through a different mod.

Edited by prsnprsn7
19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Vess is a minor NPC on which I put NO work.  She has no value either as a companion or quests.

The "Trapped" missing is an mcm setting "Shortened main quest" or something like that.  It is there because it is heavily scripted and if you have too many mods, it will break.

There is no missing Vess dialogue as there isn't really much after you first meet her.

If you want to try the "Trapped" scene, start a new game and turn off Shortened Main Quest.

Thank you very much for the Information.  I will try this out

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, wuxiangjinxing said:

Performance wise which.version is better, sexlab slave sse or lover slave?

They should about be the same as at the end, they make exactly the same function call to start the animation.  However, Sexlab has a good deal more to get everything set up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I have had ML installed for many levels and had no idea that the missing daughter of the Morthal jarl and that of Olfrid Battle-Born were the beginning of ML's quest sequence. This delay was because this char simply never "got around' to going to Whiterun until today.

However, upon talking to Olfrid, I kept having NOT CTDs but Lock Ups with the usual Skyrim has stopped etc. notice, upon trying to enter the Bannered Mare where I had 5 other quests simmering (only the thieves guild one would have had any papyrus demand). Interesting that despite COC failing with the whole version, if I just used the base or pre MiaJennySasha esp I could enter but locked up upon talking to anyone.

Addendum: interesting. Using the advice here i went into the MCM, something that i had not done for well over 40 levels and as soon as i tried to change something the game locked up and stopped. This was with the complete installation of Mia's Lair. I am going to pull a few other mods from MO2 to see what happens.

I spent the last 6 hours mod testing, and only the removal of ML enabled me to enter the inn (COC failed...unusual) and I had intended to add ML back on once I was inside, as my char now is, but now I find that (naturally!) doing so has screwed up the quest.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Edited by Will55
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there some kind of edit to this mod that could be undertaken that will make it use the undeniably superior animations from such animation packs as Billys or Anubs? Getting real tired of seeing the crappy default Sexlab anims. That's no reflection on this mod itself; it's pretty great. 

I have no idea how this mod is structured, but I'm guessing that, when animations play, its looking for either very specific anim tag configurations, or specific anim names, or both. Would a simple edit replacing those tags/names with references to the overall Sexlab anim registry with more generalized tags/names work? (To clarify, I'm only theorizing; 

Edited by Jyratx
Clarification
On 12/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, Jyratx said:

Is there some kind of edit to this mod that could be undertaken that will make it use the undeniably superior animations from such animation packs as Billys or Anubs? Getting real tired of seeing the crappy default Sexlab anims. That's no reflection on this mod itself; it's pretty great. 

I have no idea how this mod is structured, but I'm guessing that, when animations play, its looking for either very specific anim tag configurations, or specific anim names, or both. Would a simple edit replacing those tags/names with references to the overall Sexlab anim registry with more generalized tags/names work? (To clarify, I'm only theorizing; 

90% of the animations are by tag.  The only edits you can make are to those script files that call loverslab.

On 12/6/2022 at 5:13 AM, WishingStarPone said:

none of the animations load, it keeps saying it can't find the animations whenever I try and start a scene.

sometimes it does that,like im trying to play as a futa while im training mia but sometimes it tells me that sexlab couldnt find a suitable animation

Hi all,

I love this mod but I find it kind of annoying having the slaves starting sexlab scenes with each other in the castle and I was wondering if there is a way to disable it. I've used the mod for years in LE and I never found a way in-game so I assume I would have to do some work in the CK which I am fine with, I just have no clue where to start given that I have very limited modding knowledge and have only just begun learning. If anyone would be kind and patient enough to talk me through it, I would very much appreciate it :)

Thx in advance

17 hours ago, MasterWolf2169 said:

Hi all,

I love this mod but I find it kind of annoying having the slaves starting sexlab scenes with each other in the castle and I was wondering if there is a way to disable it. I've used the mod for years in LE and I never found a way in-game so I assume I would have to do some work in the CK which I am fine with, I just have no clue where to start given that I have very limited modding knowledge and have only just begun learning. If anyone would be kind and patient enough to talk me through it, I would very much appreciate it :)

Thx in advance

Nothing without considerable reprogramming.

downloading this for Andrew.. but I don't want to go through some things I might not like or I'm not the target of.. the mod says stuff about having female slaves, or other female characters.. I just want to know if this will fit me or I will like it if I'm only looking for having Andrew beside me or maybe other stuff specific to female PC/male npc. are there maybe options in the MCM? or i must finish all the quest involving female NPCs?

Edited by succubusin
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Annabelle P said:

Is there a way to get sexlab to call different aimations instead of the old outdated AP skull or AP anal? I just want to play a different animation that is more up to day and better looking in my opinion.

There is a list of required animations on the main page.  Beyond that, everything is called by tag meaning that you can add animations in from other authors that you might like better.  Then, just disable those you don't like.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is a list of required animations on the main page.  Beyond that, everything is called by tag meaning that you can add animations in from other authors that you might like better.  Then, just disable those you don't like.

Oh okay. How would I do that exactly? That sounds like a script task.