40 minutes ago, Straze said:

Good day,

I played this ~1 year ago on LE with Andrews Questline. If I’m not mistaking it ended back then something like;

Hide contents

Invited to his house where he has a dungeon(?).

Has it progressed from that point?

If it hasn’t;
I have not tried the non Dominant Andrew/other characters questlines yet, so I’ll do those instead.
(Andrew quest was a lot of fun though.)

p.s. while setting up my modlist and trying to solve remaining issues, I played around with “AddItemMenu” and noticed when equipping the following items:

”Sex Slave Collar” “Sex Slave Gag” and “Sex Slave Blindfold” (Sex Slave items)

they did not become visible on my PC.

not sure if these items are used in any way, but did I miss some installation step? I checked but I have all the files installed.

Asking just incase, because I don’t wanna run into problems later that may break the quest.

Nothing has changed.  But, the non-Dominant Andrew has no quests and is mostly a sucky companion in my view.

Not sure about the AddItemMenu thing, but those items work fine when used as intended.

Hey, fishburger! Are you still adding new content to the mod? I confess I only "discovered" Sasha on my last run, missed her all these years LOL She's such a fun character, love her taunts, her idle talking, genius work - hats off to you and the voice actor. Would you be expanding her content in the future? Banter with Andrew, maybe? LOL She's probably the best "Sex framework-enabled" follower I know :P

On 5/7/2022 at 5:31 PM, petronius said:

Hey, fishburger! Are you still adding new content to the mod? I confess I only "discovered" Sasha on my last run, missed her all these years LOL She's such a fun character, love her taunts, her idle talking, genius work - hats off to you and the voice actor. Would you be expanding her content in the future? Banter with Andrew, maybe? LOL She's probably the best "Sex framework-enabled" follower I know :P

I wrote two newish mods and there is so little interest that I decided to wait for Starfield to do any new mod work.

5 hours ago, metus said:

i gave this mod a try, impressed with it so far, but i have a problem, Andrew is stuck at  rank 4 with 100%, is there a way to fix this?

Takes a month or two (or a while).  Just keep playing and you will get quests to advance him beyond 4.  Quests trigger on specific days of the week when you visit a major city.

On 5/10/2022 at 2:50 AM, fishburger67 said:

I wrote two newish mods and there is so little interest that I decided to wait for Starfield to do any new mod work.

I'm sorry to hear that. I stand by what I said, though. I thought your Sex Slaves mod had one great follower, that happened to be a male - turns out it also has at least one great female follower, too. The only reason I still play Skyrim is to fool around with different followers and listen to their banter, taunts, do their quests that have nothing to do with dragonborn business... - I've played this game so many times over. So thanks for making it a bit more interesting. Btw, good job on your characters facegen, too, there aren't that many mods that feature decent looking stock NPCs, let alone original faces.

Hi.

In the new version you say

"Added new dialog to Volkar which allows you to train ONE slave for 100 gold.  Do this with Mia to avoid manual slave training altogether."

Can't get this dialogue line

I advanced the quest till "mia is hanging in her wrists"

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, elderegistros said:

Hi.

In the new version you say

"Added new dialog to Volkar which allows you to train ONE slave for 100 gold.  Do this with Mia to avoid manual slave training altogether."

Can't get this dialogue line

I advanced the quest till "mia is hanging in her wrists"

Thanks in advance

No idea what your issue might be, works for me.

This is by far, the worst mod, I have ever played.

The voice acting is worse than nails on chalkboard, the questline is tedious and boring, and it's so glitchy it makes my head hurt.

You hurt my soul by releasing this.

1 hour ago, Esher said:

This is by far, the worst mod, I have ever played.

The voice acting is worse than nails on chalkboard, the questline is tedious and boring, and it's so glitchy it makes my head hurt.

You hurt my soul by releasing this.

Thanks.  Fortunately, you are in the minority of almost a million players so your taste is obviously unusual.  This mod is the highest rated non-framework mod in all of Lovers Lab.

Edited by fishburger67
  • 2 weeks later...

After updating this to 7.1 and Skyrim to AE version i too get  CTD entering Bannered Mare, if i dont start quest i can enter Bannered Mare just fine

even tried opening Jarls letter while inside Bannered Mare and it was insta CTD xD before letter even opened

so Bannered Mare is fine till you start 1st quest

unfortunately in my 380 mods load order i would get PTSD figuring it out

However i do have an easy solution for people who have same problem, downgrade to Mias Lair 7,0 works fine on AE and does not cause CTD

something between 7.0 and 7.1 changed that hates my load order apparently xD

Great work on the mod tho :) love it and have it for a long time,  Skyrim is not same without Jenny and Sasha for sure

7.0 works without Bannered Mare problems

8 hours ago, lordbayron said:

After updating this to 7.1 and Skyrim to AE version i too get  CTD entering Bannered Mare, if i dont start quest i can enter Bannered Mare just fine

even tried opening Jarls letter while inside Bannered Mare and it was insta CTD xD before letter even opened

However i do have an easy solution for people who have same problem, downgrade to Mias Lair 7,0 works fine on AE and does not cause CTD

Great work on the mod tho :) love it and have it for a long time,  Skyrim is not same without Jenny and Sasha for sure

Thanks for the observation.  I will have a look

On 6/1/2022 at 8:18 PM, lordbayron said:

perhaps you got wrong install - got the same problem.  try to reinstall bsa

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

I have the Same problem. I moved "The Stranger" to me out of Baned mare and got the CTD maybe something with him

I tested this and it works fine.  Make sure you are not using an old version or have the LE textures.

11 hours ago, dimosa said:

The mod seems to be broken. For some reason, the dialogue with Neary, inviting her and Vess as slaves for Tsollaman, was cut out. Zollaman doesn't want to talk at all. In previous versions there was no such thing.

Not broken.  Removing the old behavior for Vess and the other one was intentional.  They are terrible companions.

Tzollaman won't talk if you have any companions but otherwise works just fine so long as you have a quest marker on him.