Uploaded New Version H of the main file.

I have uploaded version H  of the main file.  It is named MiasLair71hSexlabBSA.zip.

This version adds a dialog option where you can pay Volkar to train 1 slave for 100 gold.

It fixes a bug where the focus crystal in the mages guild quest ends up in Bullwark lodge

This version also fixes several bugs for female players in the Andrew quest chain.

This is a required update for female players.  There were a shit load of bugs introduced when I did the Flowergirls version.  This update fixes all of them.

Note - If you have the Sash/Jenny replacer installed, remove it before installing this.  Then install the new replacer allowing it to overwrite the esp file.

Enjoy

Edited by fishburger67
On 1/23/2022 at 4:41 PM, xyzxyz said:

There is. It's the first, former blowjob, sex option.
20220124014813_1.thumb.jpg.d48b4a1ea992f9354553ff4ac2ca8ba6.jpg
Was the ecstasy masturbation removed after a slave made the bond with the player? Nothing happens after the blowjob anymore.

Yes, this was a bug.  Fixed in the latest version.  Thanks for the find.

On 1/11/2022 at 6:58 PM, darthradik said:

Question regarding Andrew Quest.

Hide contents

During the sex scenes in the inn with Andrew after acquiring the Super Skooma, once the pc puts on the collar a scene is supposed to play afterwards, but no matter what is done I get the message "Run Reset Sexlab Animation Registry". I went back to the save before the event and ran Sexlab Animation Registry, but it says it again at the same scene. Currently stuck on the "Fuck the Hell out of Andrew" quest stage and PC and Andrew are both stuck in place. Any ideas?

Turns out that this was a bug that remained after I did the Flowergirls conversion.  It is now fixed in the latest version.  Thanks for finding and reporting this.

I'm really hoping I'm the only one having those problems: 1. The jenny replacer only changes her face color to brown. No new hair

And second: After Andrew put the collar around the players neck the "Run sexlab animation registry first" error shows up and breaks the scene. Befor the update it showed up earlier in the quest but it's still there.

Note: That was one of my older, problematic saves.

Edit: Even on a new save Jennys face is dark brown. Something broke the replacer.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by xyzxyz

Are slaves in Vernors training supposed to hang nacked from the ceiling? I think I saw that in the pictures but my slaves are always wearing their default armor.

And the ecstasy masturbation after the slave bond with the player is missing.

What is the second follower slave training dialogue for? the result is the same.

20220130170628_1.jpg

Edited by xyzxyz
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm really hoping I'm the only one having those problems: 1. The jenny replacer only changes her face color to brown. No new hair

And second: After Andrew put the collar around the players neck the "Run sexlab animation registry first" error shows up and breaks the scene. Befor the update it showed up earlier in the quest but it's still there.

Note: That was one of my older, problematic saves.

Edit: Even on a new save Jennys face is dark brown. Something broke the replacer.

Papyrus.0.log 295.05 kB · 0 downloads

I woke up early knowing that the replacer is broken remove it.

50 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The "run registry ..." error showed up in one of Andrews "I'm bored lets have sex situations". I chose a throne animation and then the error showed up.

You can't load a save and expect it to work.  Save games contain the the broken code and the code that was broken is a "Start game enabled" meaning that the code gets loaded when the mod is first scene.  To have those problems go away, you have to start a new game. 

However, only a script was changed, so you may have some luck if you can load a save game from before the skooma quest (which is where I first saw that message) or whatever quest you were doing. 

Note that I played the thing from scratch all the way through the find the sister quest without issue.

Edited by fishburger67
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are slaves in Vernors training supposed to hang nacked from the ceiling? I think I saw that in the pictures but my slaves are always wearing their default armor.

And the ecstasy masturbation after the slave bond with the player is missing.

What is the second follower slave training dialogue for? the result is the same.

20220130170628_1.jpg

You found a bug.  The first train is for if you have one follower and the second is if you have multiple followers.  I'll have a look at that code.

10 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You can't load a save and expect it to work.  Save games contain the the broken code and the code that was broken is a "Start game enabled" meaning that the code gets loaded when the mod is first scene.  To have those problems go away, you have to start a new game. 

However, only a script was changed, so you may have some luck if you can load a save game from before the skooma quest (which is where I first saw that message) or whatever quest you were doing. 

Note that I played the thing from scratch all the way through the find the sister quest without issue.

It was a new char and long befor the skooma quest. Andrews rank was 1.

Just now, xyzxyz said:

It was a new char and long befor the skooma quest. Andrews rank was 1.

Dump that save then and start a new game for it.  I pretty much blew threw all that stuff to test out all the quests that happen later on and only ran into it first in the skooma quest. 

9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The replacer looks good :) Now I need one for Vess and Niri^^

I noticed that there are problems with the gag Vess and slaves in training are wearing. It's often missing or not reequiped.

Vess and Niri have not changed and I will never do any work on them.  Feel free to add your own and I will use it.

Except the hair color they look nothing like in the LE version but that might be my mods.

I tried the "Could you teach me..." slave training option. it only shows up befor the main quest is completet. I guess Dark possession is a replacement? I noticed that in the old training sometimes the player regains control too early and animations are not playing. And the game scrashed after the threesome.

Edited by xyzxyz
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Except the hair color they look nothing like in the LE version but that might be my mods.

I tried the "Could you teach me..." slave training option. it only shows up befor the main quest is completet. I guess Dark possession is a replacement? I noticed that in the old training sometimes the player regains control too early and animations are not playing. And the game scrashed after the threesome.

There is no old and new training.  I haven't worked on that for years.

As mentioned, I won't be doing anything with Vess and Niri, I care less than zero about them and they are not worth even 10 seconds of my time.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

This is the pre Dark possession training I meant. It's gone as soon as I bring the jarls daughter back.

20220131211458_1.jpg

After you bring the jarls daughter back, return to Vernor who will send you to Volkar to start dark possession.

The Can you tell me how... dialog only tells you to read the book.

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

After you bring the jarls daughter back, return to Vernor who will send you to Volkar to start dark possession.

The Can you tell me how... dialog only tells you to read the book.

True but the dialogue shown in the picture starts a training session where I can choose the torture device. The dialogue musst be very old since it has an option for the wooden pony. There is no pony in the SE version. The session even ends with the dremore threesome.

I also noticed that slaves that are former followers don't react to spanking. No dialogues, sounds and no animations.