10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Are you sure it's Vess?  Just try clicking on her with the console open and prid is not required.

I tried the moveto player command. And it didn't work.
Where do I find her? I dismissed her. I searched Morthal and Falkreath...

Edit:
I dont know what happened. I didn't get to do the procedure to correct the bug and the followers returned to normal.

Edited by Selenia

So I re-downloaded the mod and it's been great so far. However, there seems to be no animation when I tell them to bend over or to dance. Also in Mia's lair, no one is hanging like they use for example when you first meet Jenny and you have to free her. Am I missing mod requirements so they bend over, dance and etc?

Also is there a way at all to skip Mia's training...been at it for almost 2 hours loading different saves because it seems so buggy. I don't know if things are meant to be done in order in which I tried to do but the options that pop up is so random. Also when I have Vernor check Mia, he doesn't do anything. I also turned down the slider for it in the MCM just to hurry it up but nothing just seems to work. I wish there was a just give me the damn spell option for the ecstasy. Anybody found a guide or something for training Mia/followers? The book makes it seem linear but the whole process just seems so buggy

17 hours ago, petronius said:

would something like this be the correct way to patch this mod and ZAP 8+?

I presume these conditions are given so that idles don't override a bound state set by either ZAP or Mia? So you would want both conditions to be valid "disablers", right?

image.thumb.png.6eb10fbc6711139f4456553bf1348ad3.png

I have no idea what you are doing.  What are you trying to do?

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I have no idea what you are doing.  What are you trying to do?

I always check mods for conflicts in xEdit. Sex Slaves overrides ZAZ in those records showing red on the left. My guess is that both are trying to add conditions so that those idles don't fire while wearing certain apparel. ZAZ also adds a condition that allows you to disable "stuff" in the MCM? You can see it if you have ZAP 8+ and load both mods in xEdit. What I'm trying to do is add the conditions both mods require, so that both can function as intended. But I'm not very confident that I'm doing it the right way. If you could confirm what exactly that condition is doing for Sex Slaves, I might be able to extrapolate to what ZAZ is trying to do on their end, and perhaps confirm whether or not I've got it right.

In MCM there's the option to turn off the NPC dialogue for wanting sex.  I turn it off and also turn off Arousal but it still remains in the dialogue with vanilla NPC's like Lydia.  I tried saving my game with these changes in MCM but it won't remove the dialogue.   I've installed the SSE version.

Is there another way to turn this feature off?

Edited by Haamernus
11 hours ago, petronius said:

I always check mods for conflicts in xEdit. Sex Slaves overrides ZAZ in those records showing red on the left. My guess is that both are trying to add conditions so that those idles don't fire while wearing certain apparel. ZAZ also adds a condition that allows you to disable "stuff" in the MCM? You can see it if you have ZAP 8+ and load both mods in xEdit. What I'm trying to do is add the conditions both mods require, so that both can function as intended. But I'm not very confident that I'm doing it the right way. If you could confirm what exactly that condition is doing for Sex Slaves, I might be able to extrapolate to what ZAZ is trying to do on their end, and perhaps confirm whether or not I've got it right.

Unfortunately, I cannot see exactly which Zaz records are conflicting.  If you could copy and paste as text rather than an image, I might be able to guess.

If you have Zaz loaded separately for some other reason, you should allow Zaz records to overwrite as a general rule.  On the other hand, I have never use ZAP 8 and have no idea how reliable it is.

1 hour ago, Haamernus said:

In MCM there's the option to turn off the NPC dialogue for wanting sex.  I turn it off and also turn off Arousal but it still remains in the dialogue with vanilla NPC's like Lydia.  I tried saving my game with these changes in MCM but it won't remove the dialogue.   I've installed the SSE version.

Is there another way to turn this feature off?

Sorry, but I don't know.  I no longer have the mod source loaded so I could have a look.

On 8/13/2022 at 8:58 AM, MortiferusX said:

Is it still possible to have the full Quest where Niri comes with me to the slave traders?

And I have a little Problem. I was released in the Parte "It's a Trap" but My Arms are still bound. I can not use any weapons to free Vess. 

Not possible now to take niri with you, but you can always go and recruit her after.

On 8/16/2022 at 3:20 AM, fishburger67 said:

Not possible now to take niri with you, but you can always go and recruit her after.

Thanks for Respond. Would be nice to have the full questline including enslaving Vess and Niri back in the future.

BTW: How can I now enslave my Followers? I know I could go to one of the 2 Dremora in the past. but it looks like it does not work anymore. 

13 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Thanks for Respond. Would be nice to have the full questline including enslaving Vess and Niri back in the future.

BTW: How can I now enslave my Followers? I know I could go to one of the 2 Dremora in the past. but it looks like it does not work anymore. 

It works with both of them. 

Up to the bunny tail quest and Andrew is resheathing, I tried the disabling Vess fix but her ID wasn't right. Reloaded a save where I was first entering the lair and her ID was xx0d5c14 and not xx0D56B1. Summoning and disabling that different Vess didn't stop the sheathing.

But that was a minor problem, the big one I have is that I get a CTD midway through the sex scene after talking to Andrew with the tail attached. I also get he same CTD if I ask him for sex, but blowjobs work fine and sex with other characters is also fine.

1 hour ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Up to the bunny tail quest and Andrew is resheathing, I tried the disabling Vess fix but her ID wasn't right. Reloaded a save where I was first entering the lair and her ID was xx0d5c14 and not xx0D56B1. Summoning and disabling that different Vess didn't stop the sheathing.

But that was a minor problem, the big one I have is that I get a CTD midway through the sex scene after talking to Andrew with the tail attached. I also get he same CTD if I ask him for sex, but blowjobs work fine and sex with other characters is also fine.

This mod will not cause either problem you are describing.  Check your load order and use Elephants script tester.

22 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This mod will not cause either problem you are describing.  Check your load order and use Elephants script tester.

Managed to fix the CTD's with Save Cleaner and Andrew eventually fixed himself when I got to the lodge for the first time.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, fishburger67 said:

Sex Slave Animation Requirements

I have heard on the forums that some people are experiencing problems where the PC and/or NPC involved in a sex animation are floating out to space or the floor and so on.  I have also heard that some players with papyrus skills are removing the default animations that come with Sexlab.  If you are doing either, this guide is for you.

Note that I am modifying the code that calls the animations so that it will not call Sexlab if the appropriate animation does not exist.

The following is a list of tags that Sex Slaves uses to find animations.  Each of these tags exists in the Sexlab defaults, so if you remove them, you must be sure that the animations you import have each of these combinations.

Aggressive
Aggressive,Fisting
Aggressive,Fisting
Aggressive,vaginal
Anal
Anal,Aggressive
Blowjob
blowjob,FFM
BlowJob,Standing
BowJob,Aggressive
BowJob,Aggressive
Cowgirl
Doggystyle
FMM, Orgy,Oral, Agressive
Kissing
Lesbian
Lesbian,Cunnilingus
Lesbian,Oral
Masturbation, F
Masturbation, solo,Penis
Missionary, Loving
Pussy, Masturbation
Standing,Hugging

These are the animations that Sex Slaves calls by name if Sexlab tell it that it can't find an animation using the tags above.  I hope you will all just leave these checked on:

4uDIK Threesome
Arrok Cowgirl
Arrok Devils Threeway
Arrok HugFuck
Arrok Leg Up Fuck
Arrok Lesbian
Arrok Male Masturbation
Arrok Missionary
Arrok Standing Foreplay
Arrok Standing Fuck
Arrok Tricycle

Bleagh Female Masturbation
DI Blowjob
DI Doggystyle
DI Forced Threesome
Leito Blowjob
Leito DoggyStyle
Leito DoggyStyle Anal
Leito Female Masturbation
Leito Missionary
Tribadism
Zyn Gay Fourway
Zyn Lesbian

As you can see, there are not many and while a few suck pretty bad, most are at least reasonable.   Note that you don't have to have most of  them enabled, i.e. you can check them off.  You just can't delete them from the game.  Bleagh Female Masturbation is required.  the DI ones are only required for the Archerone scene and many of the rest are used in Andrew quest chain, so if you are past all that, you are mostly good so long as you have enough animations by tag.

Too bad that they can't update the default animation list to have some of the really good ones.

Because of the animations in Sexlab itself, some we don't like may be removed.

For example these I have already removed and do not want to install back:

4uDIK Threesome
Arrok Cowgirl
Arrok Devils Threeway
Arrok HugFuck
Arrok Leg Up Fuck
Arrok Lesbian
Arrok Male Masturbation
Arrok Missionary
Arrok Standing Foreplay
Arrok Standing Fuck
Arrok Tricycle

Bleagh Female Masturbation
DI Blowjob
DI Doggystyle
DI Forced Threesome
Leito Blowjob
Leito DoggyStyle
Leito DoggyStyle Anal
Leito Female Masturbation
Leito Missionary
Tribadism
Zyn Gay Fourway
Zyn Lesbian

Suggest that you provide an animation package at the download, which is a hard and necessary animation package. Such as those above.
Then when installing, you can install the animations that are necessary for the rigidity, and you don't need to bother to set anything. When don't play this MOD, we can also remove it.

Edited by good0593