Mod Idea... Add-On for the Bomb Collars for FO4 Nude Basics.

I've been playing with the FO4 Nude Basics mod for a while now, it has an excellent bomb collar, with a code you have to come across on your journeys. So... its a long-term collar.

It has many functions, depending on where the person wearing the collar is.

FO4 Nude Basics Bomb Collar Features, already in that mod.

- Limited Caps you can carry, in high security locations.... A bit awkward, as you can't drop Caps, in the Vanilla game.

- Limited clothing options in various locations.

- Limited amount of guns you can carry.

- Activation Areas... High Security Areas, Wilderness, Dungeons. Sanctuary, and various other settlements.

The bomb kept beeping when approaching Sanctuary, and I had to keep running away, Until I realised, I was only allowed to carry 1 weapon in Sanctuary.

... It was funny, it kept setting me on fire, instead of blowing my head off. A brilliant and fun feature, as my character ran around semi-naked and on fire... :)

I though maybe a few versions of the Bomb Collar for the Sexual Harassment mod could be fun. With a few new rules...

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So, I installed this on a current game - naked approach, resisted - damn what an attitude, etc.... each time it popped the menu window of Do Nothing, my Eden Voice "New Location Discovered" popped off - each time... went through the act...  then Princess was frozen in place not moving... load older save, used debug to push this approach, same thing, 

Yes, this is still my mod list I always run, lots of mods - sure a mod conflict somewhere... previous version 1.81 works fine.... I was in Diamond City - 1st time in Home Plate, 2nd time in Diamond City Market.

So, starting new game and new save from beginning.... @twistedtrebla so just just wanted to see what would/could be causing this, anyone before, etc?

John

@twistedtrebla

Tried new game with Nate - same issue - only with the naked approach - "new location" on every pop up "Do Nothing, Knockback. Etc."  It will also start the popups before I answer "no I won't or Ok"... causes 2 sets of the "showing my attitude" adjustment - doesn't just put on restraints - in some cases asks if I want to install them - lock them on? etc... still frozen in place after completion of scene.

I am going to try another new game and re-download/install 1.9 - otherwise, for me, the naked approach is broken and will go back to 1.81 which works.  

I appreciate the hard work you do and for me, has been the most stable of mods till now.

John

40 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@twistedtrebla

Tried new game with Nate - same issue - only with the naked approach - "new location" on every pop up "Do Nothing, Knockback. Etc."  It will also start the popups before I answer "no I won't or Ok"... causes 2 sets of the "showing my attitude" adjustment - doesn't just put on restraints - in some cases asks if I want to install them - lock them on? etc... still frozen in place after completion of scene.

I am going to try another new game and re-download/install 1.9 - otherwise, for me, the naked approach is broken and will go back to 1.81 which works.  

I appreciate the hard work you do and for me, has been the most stable of mods till now.

John

Hey stranger! Are you using any mod that would affect dialogue? I have been using this as my random sex mod and even with the updates, every option works. Even if naked, I get a nobody cares notice if I am in open country. My only issue and suggestion,  if weapon is drawn, no approach should be allowable as in the middle of a stealth approach, someone will follow and disrupt my battle plan..

5 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Hey stranger! Are you using any mod that would affect dialogue? I have been using this as my random sex mod and even with the updates, every option works. Even if naked, I get a nobody cares notice if I am in open country. My only issue and suggestion,  if weapon is drawn, no approach should be allowable as in the middle of a stealth approach, someone will follow and disrupt my battle plan..

No, no settler dialogue.  Diamond CIty Market, in Home Plate, and now testing with Nate.  it is during the Naked approach - what I am finding is it is starting two actions at same time - one is automatically starting and the other waits for the response (see pic).  letting the automatic one go, it gets the "New Location Discovered" trigger but at end of sex scene, PC can move.  If you go through the automatic and wait to answer when you get a chance, it starts all the "do nothing/struggle/knockback" with all the popups again - and New Location Discovered.... except there is 2 calls on AAF - one fails - and at end of sex scene, PC is locked in place.

The only dialogue I have is XDI - and with SimSett2 - the XDI patch - starting new game without SimSet2, doesn't change anything.

Doing some more testing - but unless I find something conflicting - will be going back to 1.81

John

ScreenShot4239.png

The Struggle minigame in the naked approach interferes with the second dialogue if your resistance failed. You have 2 options to say yes, but with the minigame in the foregrund you can knock him back and end the encounter. And the struggle minigame triggers every time you try to resist.20201213174505_1.thumb.jpg.838272c4466a71b806775213e15a2280.jpg

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

@twistedtrebla

John

Ah, the "new location" stuff is because I started using the base game's sound effects when these message boxes pop up. 

But then of course if you are using mods that override these base game sound effects, then it'll sound weird like you are observing now. Let me see if I can add new wav files instead of depending on base game sound effects so people who are using these sound mods don't have that bug.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

The Struggle minigame in the naked approach interferes with the second dialogue if your resistance failed. You have 2 options to say yes, but with the minigame in the foregrund you can knock him back and end the encounter. And the struggle minigame triggers every time you try to resist.20201213174505_1.thumb.jpg.838272c4466a71b806775213e15a2280.jpg

Ah yea I screwed that up. Thanks for reporting it! Should be fixed by today

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Ha!  I never resist!  I try intimidation all the time - backup buck-o!  No resistance here!

John

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Ah, the "new location" stuff is because I started using the base game's sound effects when these message boxes pop up. 

But then of course if you are using mods that override these base game sound effects, then it'll sound weird like you are observing now. Let me see if I can add new wav files instead of depending on base game sound effects so people who are using these sound mods don't have that bug.

Yes, it is my Assistant - The Voice of Eden - You can't have her!

Can you mimic a cloud of k u s h ?

John

Just uploaded a fix version:

v1.9.1
(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)

- FIXED: Fixed broken sex/naked approach dialogues

- FIXED: Fixed compatibility issues with sound mods that override sound effects for "discover new location"

If you downloaded 1.9.0, should uninstall that and use this. The sex/naked approach dialogue is quite broken.

This mod is wonderful. why?.

Because it is not based on the simplicity of showing a penis entering a vagina.
There is text, suspense. You have to think about the answer or the consequences can be dire

----------------------------------------

Este mod es maravilloso. ¿porque?.

Porque no esta basado en la simpleza de mostrar un pene entrando en una vagina.
Hay texto , suspenso. Se tiene que pensar la respuesta o las consecuencias pueden ser nefastas.

First, I really love what you have done with this mod and the fact that you are constantly updating the mod to address concerns/situations that need additional functionality. Well here is another one that needs addressed IMHO. I am currently in the East Boston Preparatory School dealing with Zeller and his gang. I just killed Zellar and I am in process of releaseing the hostages. I was in process picking the lock on the jail cell for the second hostage and starts the blackmail scenario. I mean WTF, I am in process saving your ass and you are trying to black mail me????

Is there any logic that can be applied to this scenario?

On 12/13/2020 at 3:53 PM, twistedtrebla said:

Just uploaded a fix version:

v1.9.1

- FIXED: Fixed broken sex/naked approach dialogues

- FIXED: Fixed compatibility issues with sound mods that override sound effects for "discover new location"

If you downloaded 1.9.0, should uninstall that and use this. The sex/naked approach dialogue is quite broken.

Just wanted to take the time and say how much I adore the new gangbang features.  Awesome work!

Probable bug report: I finally had the medical version of sex approach trigger but the dialog looped back strangely.  Selecting "How much do I have to pay?" shunted me to "You enjoyed that a bit to much" etc and ended the scene.  I checked my version in CK and the scene dialog pointers definitely don't flow the way I would expect.

5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Probable bug report: I finally had the medical version of sex approach trigger but the dialog looped back strangely.  Selecting "How much do I have to pay?" shunted me to "You enjoyed that a bit to much" etc and ended the scene.  I checked my version in CK and the scene dialog pointers definitely don't flow the way I would expect.

Ah, damn forgot to update those lines. Thanks for reporting it!

Just uploaded v1.9.2 that should fix that

v1.9.2

- FIXED: Fixed broken "fraud doctor" dialogues

Love the mod, been a lot of fun!

There does seem to be a bug with the blackmail event for me. After the sex scene plays out my character is unable to move or turn, though they can still jump and shoot. This does not occur with the other events for me just the blackmail one. It has been consistent and happened with every blackmail event since it started with the last version update of the mod. 

I've tried everything I can think of to regain character control from console commands, using furniture, entering workshop mode, restarting the game, etc... The only fix has been to reload a previous save and avoid the event.

I think the bug is caused by the knockdown animation portion of a forced orgasms but that's just a guess.

20 hours ago, Struckur said:

Love the mod, been a lot of fun!

There does seem to be a bug with the blackmail event for me. After the sex scene plays out my character is unable to move or turn, though they can still jump and shoot. This does not occur with the other events for me just the blackmail one. It has been consistent and happened with every blackmail event since it started with the last version update of the mod. 

I've tried everything I can think of to regain character control from console commands, using furniture, entering workshop mode, restarting the game, etc... The only fix has been to reload a previous save and avoid the event.

I think the bug is caused by the knockdown animation portion of a forced orgasms but that's just a guess.

Happend to me  on massage event too.

Hmm strange. I think I might know what caused it, although it has never happened to me before. I haven't been able to play that much recently.

Uploaded 1.9.3 which reverts some recent changes I made since 1.9.0 that I think may be the culprit for the freeze bug after sex.

v1.9.3

- FIXED: Should fix bug where players were not able to move after sex finishes.

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm strange. I think I might know what caused it, although it has never happened to me before. I haven't been able to play that much recently.

Uploaded 1.9.3 which reverts some recent changes I made since 1.9.0 that I think may be the culprit for the freeze bug after sex.

v1.9.3

- FIXED: Should fix bug where players were not able to move after sex finishes.

Nope, everything remains the same. 

You can jump, interact with object in your reach, you can turn the camera freely, but you are locked in place.

Same as with v.1.9.2

It happens if your character is 'knocked down' (doesn't matter how, hypno, draged or whatever), I mean after you see your character down on the ground.

The scripted animation play, meaning 'the sex round/rounds' and after that you are stuck as I described above.

Hope it will help you to unscrew it :)

And a small suggestion, if I may.

The strip down should be done with reference to 'No strip' items list, like it's done in most of the mods.

The way you implemented it confuses the hell out the AAF :)))

In some scenes (but not all) for some reason or another NPC trying to strip you down, and it becomes interesting.

I'm using the 'boots slot' as a 'specific body' trigger, and it's tied to physics, it's the reason most of the mods (hell - all of them, to be honest :) ) are working through 'no strip manager' :)

Amazing mod that keeps getting better and better.  You are doing amazing work @twistedtrebla

Really love the fan massage.  The excellent writing in the pop ups add so much. 

It seems to be such an flexible and amazing mechanic. I wonder if something similar could be added to jazz up "overly familiar" or "aggressive" flirts?  

Spoiler

For example: 

"Remember me?  He puts his arm around you and..."   

"It's been a long time!   He gives you a hug, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close..."     

"We had such a great time at the Dugout Inn, don't tell me you don't remember?   No?  Oh, you have to remember.  He puts his hand on your shoulder as he talks.  Let me remind you.  You and I were talking at the bar when you...  His hand slides down your back..."

If vulnerable (or not):  "What do we have here?   It's like it's my birthday and somebody wrapped up a gift for me.  Let me take off the wrapping and get a look at it.   He reaches..."

Two big hands grab your arms and pulls you close.   He leans forward and a boozy raspy voice whispers in your ear...  where do you think your going?  I just want to get to know you better"

10 hours ago, mishovur said:

Nope, everything remains the same. 

You can jump, interact with object in your reach, you can turn the camera freely, but you are locked in place.

Same as with v.1.9.2

It happens if your character is 'knocked down' (doesn't matter how, hypno, draged or whatever), I mean after you see your character down on the ground.

The scripted animation play, meaning 'the sex round/rounds' and after that you are stuck as I described above.

Hope it will help you to unscrew it :)

Hmm I have no idea actually. Never happens to me. What AAF version do you have? Maybe a conflict with a newer or older AAF version