I'm a big fan of this mod and I'd like to suggest a content addition: Drug Addiction.

Fallout had a bunch of great drugs, but lacks a mod like Skyrim's Skooma Whore to really take advantage of it.

My idea is have Evil or Questionable NPCs have a chance to use a random chem on the player during one of the interactions.

Create a new interaction for when a character is addicted to a chem where the NPC comments on you being strung out/junkie.

Good: the NPC gives you the required chem or addictol.

Questionable:  The NPC will sell you the chem for caps or a degrading task.

Evil: The NPC Extorts you for the chem.

With your new persistent NPC system, Evil NPCs could become your dealer and you could keep coming back to them when you get desperate for a fix.

2 minutes ago, phil357 said:

I'm a big fan of this mod and I'd like to suggest a content addition: Drug Addiction.

Fallout had a bunch of great drugs, but lacks a mod like Skyrim's Skooma Whore to really take advantage of it.

My idea is have Evil or Questionable NPCs have a chance to use a random chem on the player during one of the interactions.

Create a new interaction for when a character is addicted to a chem where the NPC comments on you being strung out/junkie.

Good: the NPC gives you the required chem or addictol.

Questionable:  The NPC will sell you the chem for caps or a degrading task.

Evil: The NPC Extorts you for the chem.

With your new persistent NPC system, Evil NPCs could become your dealer and you could keep coming back to them when you get desperate for a fix.

RSE II: CSA abductions and Raider Pet will both apply drugs at random times, and Hardship will let you trade sex for drugs you're addicted to, so there's already some element of this if you compose a few mods, but I agree it's an underdeveloped theme. The Advanced Needs AAF expansion will also cause you to break down in a masturbatory fit after some number of uses, but it's buggy, non-recurring and comparatively hollow as a game mechanic.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Heh, same here. Intelligence of 1 (plus some penalties) using the Idiot Savant to Idiot Slut perk mod, happened across my first good Samaritan offering to save me from radiation sickness almost as soon as I loaded the game. I totally believed his explanations because... why shouldn't I? He seemed like a legitimate medical professional after all, and even my nethers feel rejuvenated (if slightly raw) after that treatment.

The semen absorbs the rads, then you can just rinse it off.  That's just Science, you know.

(I really like the Intelligence event and would love to see more SPECIAL-related events like it.  Great work!)

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

I've been playing like 12 hours, and i've got no harassment at all, i'm using rse and boston devius helper, im missing something?

Are you sure it's installed and that the plugin for it is enabled? Can you confirm it has a submenu in MCM? Have you checked in there to make sure harassment events aren't disabled? Are you playing with any custom races (maybe that can affect it)?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you sure it's installed and that the plugin for it is enabled? Can you confirm it has a submenu in MCM? Have you checked in there to make sure harassment events aren't disabled? Are you playing with any custom races (maybe that can affect it)?

Thanks for that quick answer, take a look.

I'll try to force some events, let's see what happens ;)

OK Forced works, i guess nobody cares enough to harass me! LOL
Never mind, i found my error, didn't installed sex attributes, my bad. Thanks anyway!

Ok now is working but... the only thing that happens is that i got naked and can't walk no animation from aaf is running, and home button does nothing.

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Ok now is working but... the only thing that happens is that i got naked and can't walk no animation from aaf is running, and home button does nothing.

Sounds like a broken AAF installation to me. Load a previous save and see if you can trigger any AAF animation. I think it was like F11 or F12 or something. Go up to an NPC and press F11. (I think?). Just try all the function buttons lol.

If forced debug options work, but events don't trigger by itself, it's most definitely a broken AAF installation.
During the mod's installation, if it detects that AAF is not installed correctly, it won't even register for periodic scans.
So you'll need to make sure AAF is installed properly, and then install this mod. You can install them at the same time, but never this one first, and then AAF at a later time.

Uploaded v1.8.0

TL:DR version:

- More hypno and blackmail scenarios meant to take the player deeper into the rabbit hole. 
- Alternative fan scenario
- Bug fixes and tweaks

Changelog
(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)
- NEW: New Advanced Hypno conditioning. Introduces 2 more hypnotic conditioning that's available once the player has a dom master. (An NPC who successfully tricked the player into forced sex): Aroused Confusion & Uncontrollable Arousal. Each has 4 intensity. The next time a dom master tries to hypnotize the player, they will try to install these conditioning on the player.
- There are now a total of 3 advanced hypno conditioning: aroused submission, aroused confusion, and uncontrollable arousal. If the player accumulates all 3, they're pretty much a walking free fuck at that point!
- Aroused confusion makes the player harder to focus once aroused. Practically speaking, it'll multiply the penalty the player receives from being aroused. e.g. requiring more willpower to resist when aroused.
- Uncontrollable arousal makes the player get aroused whenever an NPC talks about or mentions sex. So when an NPC approaches the player to flirt, the player will get aroused just from talking about it
- All 3 hypnotic conditioning are permanent until the player loses both "Vulnerable & Slave to hypnosis" perks. In other words, player's hypno level needs to fall below 30, at which point all these conditioning will wear off.
- NEW: New blackmail scenario. A blackmailing NPC may force the player to say degrading things and secretly record them on holotape. Will then threaten to release those if the player does not stay obedient.
- These holotapes, once released, will greatly increase the player's sex reputation. Your sex reputation will be horrible pretty much permanently, practically speaking.
- Not many escape options currently. You either need to tell the blackmailer to fuck off, at which point they will release the pics + holotape, or kill the NPC, or just keep obeying, and eventually the NPC gets tired of you and returns you the incriminating stuff (letting you go).
- NEW: New fan scenario. A fan may sometimes offer a massage, instead of a drink (not everyone has bartender skills I guess). 
- And of course, as expected, some wolves in sheeps clothing might use this as an opportunity to start touching the player inappropriately after making them relaxed with a massage.
- Like the other approaches, your choices and how the NPC reacts to them differ according to the NPC's morality and your sex attributes.
- For instance, if a "decent" NPC accidentally touches you, and you choose a harsh response, there is a chance that the "decent" sensitive NPC might get discouraged, and never approach you again
- Or, if the "evil" NPC is "accidentally" touching you, and you choose a more passive response, he may be emboldened to keep touching you more.

- Every choice has its implications, so choose them carefully.
- CHANGED: Now, incriminating photos that NPCs use to blackmail can only be taken when you have sex near an evil NPC. Previously, you could be having sex anywhere (in an interior cell, even) and the photo could be magically taken without any NPCs nearby. Now, it's only possible if there is an "evil" NPC nearby. 
- CHANGED: Having a bad reputation increases the chance that bad things will happen. e.g. Fan spiking the drink
- FIXED: Fixed a bug where some hypno dialogues weren't properly consuming willpower after player resist.

(Did the update, by the way.)
Hey, so I'm having the same issue as Gamaramdi. I'm forcing an interaction with the debug menu in MCM, but the animations aren't starting.
However, AAF animations work perfectly. In fact, I was able to hit F11 on the NPC as he was walking off after hypnotizing my character with intent to fuck, and start a random animation (didn't count as the interaction.) Any advice on this one?

10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Sounds like a broken AAF installation to me. Load a previous save and see if you can trigger any AAF animation. I think it was like F11 or F12 or something. Go up to an NPC and press F11. (I think?). Just try all the function buttons lol.

If forced debug options work, but events don't trigger by itself, it's most definitely a broken AAF installation.
During the mod's installation, if it detects that AAF is not installed correctly, it won't even register for periodic scans.
So you'll need to make sure AAF is installed properly, and then install this mod. You can install them at the same time, but never this one first, and then AAF at a later time.

Thanks for the answer,

Nope, AAF is working, is just like @Ree45 says, every other trigger works and animations works too, i can understand that you might suspect i didn't install AAF since i miss entirely using sex attributes LOL, but not this time.

Just updated, man, i'm reading all the mod info... just the making of the info page is alot of work, thanks for the mod.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:50 PM, Aethernaut1899 said:

Wanted to leave a note of appreciation for the mod, it's very good and getting better. One quibble would be: I hope it's feasible to use [target's gender] tokens in the dialogue boxes? If you have a female aggressor, the dialogue all refers to 'he', 'his', 'my cock', etc. I'm not sure how easy it is to have tokens in GECK dialogue trees, but I imagine they're probably there.

Note sure if this was addressed but I noticed the same.

It would be great if the mod differentiated between male and female approachers / aggressors.

Also a very very minor thing:

I noticed that the same word or phrase is repeated in 2 sentences in a row or even in the same sentence in a few dialogue boxes. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Like in case of the molester dialogue 3 and the words now and pussy.

Your pussy is now dripping wet from the finger that is now thoroughly fucking your pussy.

But that's really nothing major, sorry for even bringing it up. ;)

Otherwise I have no complaints, great mod. Even better that it actually makes use of the sex attributes system. Wish more mods would build on that.

15 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Thanks for the answer,

Nope, AAF is working, is just like @Ree45 says, every other trigger works and animations works too, i can understand that you might suspect i didn't install AAF since i miss entirely using sex attributes LOL, but not this time.

There have been other users who didn't read the requirements and ran the game with Sex Harassment installed but without Sex Attributes. Doing this makes Sex Harassment have the same behaviour you're reporting, even if you later installed Sex Attributes. Your Sex Harassment is borked if you run it without Sex Attributes and stay borked even after installing Sex Attributes. In other words, you need to go back to a previous save where Sex Harassment was not installed, and this time, do it properly - with the required Sex Attributes.

@twistedtrebla  Over the years, there have been too many who just didn't read the installation requirements section and made the same mistake: not installing Sex Attributes. The mod never works right for them from that point on even if they installed Sex Attributes after that, if they continue that save file. It might cut down on people coming here to report such problems if Sex Harassment could flash a huge pop-up warning screen when the game is launched to tell them that Sex Attributes is not found and that all new saves from that point on will be borked. There will always be people who don't read or follow instructions and then come running to you to fix their bugged game. 

1 hour ago, Tanglin said:

There have been other users who didn't read the requirements and ran the game with Sex Harassment installed but without Sex Attributes. Doing this makes Sex Harassment have the same behaviour you're reporting, even if you later installed Sex Attributes. Your Sex Harassment is borked if you run it without Sex Attributes and stay borked even after installing Sex Attributes. In other words, you need to go back to a previous save where Sex Harassment was not installed, and this time, do it properly - with the required Sex Attributes.

@twistedtrebla  Over the years, there have been too many who just didn't read the installation requirements section and made the same mistake: not installing Sex Attributes. The mod never works right for them from that point on even if they installed Sex Attributes after that, if they continue that save file. It might cut down on people coming here to report such problems if Sex Harassment could flash a huge pop-up warning screen when the game is launched to tell them that Sex Attributes is not found and that all new saves from that point on will be borked. There will always be people who don't read or follow instructions and then come running to you to fix their bugged game. 

Updating to 1.8 made the trick, now is working great, the thing is that moders take a lot of effort to make the mod and the info pages, the least we can do is read it! sometimes we are to exited to see it work and don't do the reading, mainly cause there is no format in loverslab pages to find the list of  requirements like is used in other webs, but in the end is our fault.

3 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Ah, yes you're right. Not having SexAttributes will also do that to you.

As you suggested, im probably going to add a message box telling users to reinstall with the requirements if AAF or SexAttributes is not found. I do have a notification for it, but easy to miss when a ton of other mods are also sending notifications. Good call!

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Note sure if this was addressed but I noticed the same.

It would be great if the mod differentiated between male and female approachers / aggressors.

Also a very very minor thing:

I noticed that the same word or phrase is repeated in 2 sentences in a row or even in the same sentence in a few dialogue boxes. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Like in case of the molester dialogue 3 and the words now and pussy.

But that's really nothing major, sorry for even bringing it up. ;)

Otherwise I have no complaints, great mod. Even better that it actually makes use of the sex attributes system. Wish more mods would build on that.

It is possible to add dialogues for female NPCs, but doing that will essentially duplicate an already long set of dialogues. I don't think Creation Kit has a way to dynamically swap out he/she him/her in a dialogue; if there is, I'd be happy to incorporate it (but I doubt there is). I think you need a completely different line for the female version.

So in the end it all just comes down to effort. I currently don't have the desire to find the time to go thru all the dialogues and put in a female NPC version for it. Maybe someday I might do it ?

As for bad English (using same word twice), just let me know! and I can fix those the next time I update the mod. There are a ton of dialogues and message boxes now, so it's not realistic for me to go thru and proofread all of them. But if you guys can point it out, I can make those fixes.

14 minutes ago, mrwolf31 said:

hi, I'm a big fan of your mod Sexual Harassment!

I have a problem on this mod, after updating 1.8 from 1.6.

Any other approaches are working, but only blackmail doesn't work.

I've used Debug and other way(sex in crowd place many times and rest much), but not working.

I wish to enjoy the blackmail... plz help me...

If debug option for blackmail isn't working (but other ones work), then the only thing I can think of is that none of the NPCs around you happened to have the "evil" morality score.

For it to happen naturally, some evil NPC needed to have taken pics of you having sex (or walking around naked). There's a variable used to track that.
Open console and type:
help FPSH_Value_New 3

it should print 3 values that tell you how many pics are available out there to start blackmail. If all of them are 0, well, then theres no pics out there :) so keep having sex in public I guess. 

Really small update:

v1.8.1
(Requires SexAttributes 2.3.0 or newer; Clean save not req)

- FIXED: Some grammar errors and weird sentence structures in dialogue

- FIXED: Penalty from being submissive not being calculated correctly

- Added a warning dialogue that warns users when dependencies (AAF & SexAttributes) haven't been installed correctly.

Minor request, and apologies if I've mentioned it before, the description for Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager explains how to integrate it as a soft (optional) dependency. Would you consider using it to filter what clothing/equipment is removed during encounters? For example, I play with Myopia Simulator (Immersive Glasses) so when a harasser undresses me, everything (including the ensuing sex scene) goes blurry. I've used the no-strip mod to mark my eyeglasses as protected so AAF won't remove them when starting animations, but other mods like Harassment implementing their own pre-animation stripping don't pay attention to it.

Like I said, it's not a big deal if you're not interested. This is a great mod regardless, and I'm so grateful you've chosen to share it with all of us!

This is a fun mod, I wish more mods used Attributes. I also wish someone would make a mod making your hypno level affect being able to free or kill Lorenzo Cabot as well as make him a companion. Think Killraven in Jessica Jones. I tried to do something like this using a follower mod to get him as a companion but every time I ran in to his random event in the world after, he would break. Anyway, thanks for your time and effort.

Could use some help here.

So i installed the mod and all that is required, then proceeded to test it by forcing an approach via the debug menu. NPC aproaches, i get the intended dialogue. But then this: my Chracter gets undressed, freezes as if a animation would start but she just stands there while the aproaching NPC just walks away or continues doing whatever he was busy with before.

Once again, AFF plus themes is installed as everything else but all i get is a frozen character until i cancel the aproach via debug menu.

edit: its an animation issue i have to sort out, so no help needed here

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Minor request, and apologies if I've mentioned it before, the description for Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager explains how to integrate it as a soft (optional) dependency. Would you consider using it to filter what clothing/equipment is removed during encounters? For example, I play with Myopia Simulator (Immersive Glasses) so when a harasser undresses me, everything (including the ensuing sex scene) goes blurry. I've used the no-strip mod to mark my eyeglasses as protected so AAF won't remove them when starting animations, but other mods like Harassment implementing their own pre-animation stripping don't pay attention to it.

Like I said, it's not a big deal if you're not interested. This is a great mod regardless, and I'm so grateful you've chosen to share it with all of us!

Hmm Im not sure if I want to add an optional dependency for Roggvir's No-Strip manager. I've had bad experiences with his DD manager mod, where if the user had installed 2 mods that "had optional dependency" for DD manager, but didnt actually have DD manager installed, things would go broke. There's a way around it I think and I eventually resolved it. But would rather not go there again. Looking at his example code in the mod page, that's certainly going to break things.

Instead, what you could do is use FO4Edit to set the glasses as item slot 29 (takes like a min - super easy). This mod will only strip up to 28. I do that for certain nipple piercings that I like to keep on ?

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm Im not sure if I want to add an optional dependency for Roggvir's No-Strip manager. I've had bad experiences with his DD manager mod, where if the user had installed 2 mods that "had optional dependency" for DD manager, but didnt actually have DD manager installed, things would go broke. There's a way around it I think and I eventually resolved it. But would rather not go there again. Looking at his example code in the mod page, that's certainly going to break things.

Instead, what you could do is use FO4Edit to set the glasses as item slot 29 (takes like a min - super easy). This mod will only strip up to 28. I do that for certain nipple piercings that I like to keep on ?

Maybe an alternative would just be skiping removal of any equipment marked "protected" for AAF? I mean, you're already depending on AAF anyway, right?

But thanks, yea, perhaps I'll work on a mod that changes the default slot for glasses or something. I doesn't solve the general problem that mods implementing their own bespoke stripping usually lack the ability to specify things you don't want stripped, but I guess it's better than nothing.