nvse.log

Hi, i'm in the place where i was captured by ncr and there was at the part with Hildern where he stood there, there was a moment that my caracter got the tummy belly and after a second is gone, like an attempt for pregnancy script failed, tried to install latest nvse, clean the tokens and even install the "drugs" mod and nothing, simply can't get around this part.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I discovered that the North Sewers(I sometimes play Slave Sewer) have grey areas and lag, with the sexoutbreeder update.

it might have some areas as well that i didn't discovered yet.

turn it off fixed the problem

Edited by Encon4
2 hours ago, Encon4 said:

Hey I discovered that the North Sewers(I sometimes play Slave Sewer) have grey areas and lag, with the sexoutbreeder update.

We have a future episode that takes place there. The changes we already made in preperation, might cause the issues.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:18 PM, Encon4 said:

23 hours ago, dborg2 said:

We have a future episode that takes place there. The changes we already made in preperation, might cause the issues.

This bug is now hopefully fixed.

Not sure why or what the problem is but I've got some issues with the bighorner farm quest from the breeder mod. I seem to have everything required up and running, at least MCM gives me all the options for SO pregnancy, So Breeder etc. In general all my SO mods are working like a charm. However, the Old MacDonald's farm quest just does not seem to want to work properly. My Female PC gets obviously pregnant by the stud, does not do the chores asked and gets imprisoned as expected, however no matter my settings in MCM pregnancy gets to 100 %, 1.06 hours to go and stays there. Deb never shows up and the poor girl can't ever get the baby brahmin out.  I am not sure if I am missing something quest wise but there is either a problem with both Deb showing up and giving birth triggering or I have problem in my installation. Either that or this is one of the most boring buggy and ball aching quests I have ever played.  

mostly just venting but a solution would be nice...

10 hours ago, SAMmyD93 said:

Not sure why or what the problem is but I've got some issues with the bighorner farm quest from the breeder mod. I seem to have everything required up and running, at least MCM gives me all the options for SO pregnancy, So Breeder etc. In general all my SO mods are working like a charm. However, the Old MacDonald's farm quest just does not seem to want to work properly. My Female PC gets obviously pregnant by the stud, does not do the chores asked and gets imprisoned as expected, however no matter my settings in MCM pregnancy gets to 100 %, 1.06 hours to go and stays there. Deb never shows up and the poor girl can't ever get the baby brahmin out.  I am not sure if I am missing something quest wise but there is either a problem with both Deb showing up and giving birth triggering or I have problem in my installation. Either that or this is one of the most boring buggy and ball aching quests I have ever played.  

mostly just venting but a solution would be nice...

Farm quest is very old and buggy, it was only fixed to just be playable, but i never tested it much myself, so i'd say to better try other quests (bloatfly one is also not recommended, but it's should be fine). As for pregnancy, it takes time to update state of pregnancy, any menuing slows it down as timer only counts during gameplay, so if you see that it's 1 hour to go, then just walk around for a bit, it'll trigger eventually.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:27 PM, Neutron_rus said:

Farm quest is very old and buggy, it was only fixed to just be playable, but i never tested it much myself, so i'd say to better try other quests (bloatfly one is also not recommended, but it's should be fine). As for pregnancy, it takes time to update state of pregnancy, any menuing slows it down as timer only counts during gameplay, so if you see that it's 1 hour to go, then just walk around for a bit, it'll trigger eventually.

Patience is a virtue it seems, managed to get through the majority of the 'farm' quest, up to the point when Deb is supposed to do her distraction routine. Then she simply bugs out and traces the same path from the kitchen to the stairs and simply vanishes before making it to Pan for the promised "distraction'.  It also appears that if you let your (poor abused female) PC go to term and get knocked up by the 'stud' again it screws with something and pregnancy settings don't reset, as it were. Not sure if that is connected to an apparent inability to get it on once you  murder your way out of Old MacDonald's farm but I did find that if If I ignore the need for a distraction and leave when debs is at the gate in the Am I can pick up my gear, watch Old Maccy D die and de slave myself whilst retaining the ability to slake my thirst, as it were. Interestingly this route did lead to willow (all relevant patches operational) loosing both the slutty BNB outfit I had her in and her 'signature' gun, Beauty. No biggie but if, as I suspect there is an effort going to fix the breeder quests then maybe someone can make use of this info.  

On 2/28/2023 at 11:21 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

i just want to minimize the procedures and probably time of getting knocked up so that I can proceed SOB, anyone got any suggestions of setting Spunk and Pregnancy V3? Thank you

If you are wanting super quick pregnancy then I'd advise you to not do that. AT least in the past it caused issues. There is a minimum time for the pregnancy that is advised (sorry I don't remember that time) along with settings.

AS for being able to get pregnant, if I recall (it has been a long time) there are settings that you would change. Fertility to 100% or something like that.

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

If you are wanting super quick pregnancy then I'd advise you to not do that. AT least in the past it caused issues. There is a minimum time for the pregnancy that is advised (sorry I don't remember that time) along with settings.

AS for being able to get pregnant, if I recall (it has been a long time) there are settings that you would change. Fertility to 100% or something like that.

thanks for the information, as I recall, i did encounter bugs that led to unable to get pregnant last time I play SOB, I thought it was just me though. So, is there a in-the-middle safe setting for playing this mod?

6 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

thanks for the information, as I recall, i did encounter bugs that led to unable to get pregnant last time I play SOB, I thought it was just me though. So, is there a in-the-middle safe setting for playing this mod?

3% speed for most, I believe 7% for Bloatfly or Bighorner.

So I am not sure why but once I have the scrap metal and battery I can't seem to progress beyond Sam telling me to get Jess to repair my non existent weapons? having scoured the caves and found nothing that resembles a weapon and having no dialogue option beyond do you wanna get i t on with Jess It feel.s like I've hit a bug. any help gratefully accepted. 

2 hours ago, SAMmyD93 said:

So I am not sure why but once I have the scrap metal and battery I can't seem to progress beyond Sam telling me to get Jess to repair my non existent weapons? having scoured the caves and found nothing that resembles a weapon and having no dialogue option beyond do you wanna get i t on with Jess It feel.s like I've hit a bug. any help gratefully accepted. 

you can find weapons in storage area, make sure to walk around the cave to get enough metal

On 3/10/2023 at 5:45 AM, Neutron_rus said:

you can find weapons in storage area, make sure to walk around the cave to get enough metal

Once again, thanks for your help. Now if I can just get Lucy to distract the guards... recalcitrant bitch seem so addicted to my sapphic ministrations that she doesn't want to let me go!

***Note for users***

It has been brought to my attention that the mod Mojave Raiders creates a spawn point that interferes with the Coyote questline (and possible others)

Mojave Raiders is also part of the Viva New Vegas modding guide, and therefor the modding guide also causes conflicts.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright well I have a small problem with the Riverside quest. while trying to recruit the NPC Sara (the Gecko Hunter) after telling her about the deathclaws in the basement I have been unable to get her to follow me to the house at all to continue the quest line. i have been able to recruit the sheriffs daughter and the barkeep but it gets hung up on this step always. is there any way to fix this or no?

55 minutes ago, sombras inferno said:

Alright well I have a small problem with the Riverside quest. while trying to recruit the NPC Sara (the Gecko Hunter) after telling her about the deathclaws in the basement I have been unable to get her to follow me to the house at all to continue the quest line. i have been able to recruit the sheriffs daughter and the barkeep but it gets hung up on this step always. is there any way to fix this or no?

that one is sometimes a bit janky, but don't 'wait'(T) but actually walk around in the home for a while.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:51 AM, dborg2 said:

that one is sometimes a bit janky, but don't 'wait'(T) but actually walk around in the home for a while.

So just for clarification after the scene with the Gecko and informing Sara about the Deathclaws walk back to the house then enter and let time pass without using the 'wait' function yes?

12 hours ago, sombras inferno said:

So just for clarification after the scene with the Gecko and informing Sara about the Deathclaws walk back to the house then enter and let time pass without using the 'wait' function yes?

Yes. I usually follow her and let her enter the house, before I enter the house. That helps me most of the time.

• 1 month later...