2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

open mcm and find faction fix

okay yeah i went in right after and figured it out thank you but now for some reason pregnancy is really buggy my character wont give birth and has o ova even though the medical scanner and effects say im pregnant do i have to adjust my settings a certain way to have deathclaw eggs 

14 minutes ago, javik12 said:

okay yeah i went in right after and figured it out thank you but now for some reason pregnancy is really buggy my character wont give birth and has o ova even though the medical scanner and effects say im pregnant do i have to adjust my settings a certain way to have deathclaw eggs 

if you're pregnant already ova is not required, ova is only required when you trying to get pregnant. If char can't give a birth at the due time, make sure that you're undressed and just walk around a little, if need increase refresh rate in SOPreg settings, it should kick in eventually. Or if your pregnancy going very slow, check the pregnancy length settings, it should be at around 1-5%, if you don't want to wait for ages  

21 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

if you're pregnant already ova is not required, ova is only required when you trying to get pregnant. If char can't give a birth at the due time, make sure that you're undressed and just walk around a little, if need increase refresh rate in SOPreg settings, it should kick in eventually. Or if your pregnancy going very slow, check the pregnancy length settings, it should be at around 1-5%, if you don't want to wait for ages  

so im an idiot and only had two files out of three that i needed lol thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

NMM really doesn't want to install 5633628_SexoutBreeder.part2.rar; it claims "File is corrupted. Data error has occured."; when I try to open the archive with 7zip, it complains with

Data error : textures\breeder\eve race\head\headhumanf10_n.dds

Repacking the archive without that dds file (I'd hope FONV could deal with a missing normal file) works as expected

13 minutes ago, dorkulon said:

NMM really doesn't want to install 5633628_SexoutBreeder.part2.rar; it claims "File is corrupted. Data error has occured."; when I try to open the archive with 7zip, it complains with

Data error : textures\breeder\eve race\head\headhumanf10_n.dds

Repacking the archive without that dds file (I'd hope FONV could deal with a missing normal file) works as expected

part 2 is unpacked with part 1.

Hello! I am here once again to ask about some things. First of all, for some reason, my acid hand mutation does not work, I can equip the 'throwable/gun' but in the ammo part of the hud it only shows '0/1' and I cannot reload. Second and most pressing is a bug in the Riverside part, more specifically, recruiting Sara. I followed her, caught her in the act, talked to her, she agreed to let me watch next time, I followed her the next day she went hunting, she fucked the Gecko but after she finishes, talks to me and the quest objective says to 'join the fun' nothing happens, no animations, no new dialogue, nothing. I have verified the imcopatibilities and changed the load order multiple times to try and find a way to solve this but nothing works, so here I am. These are my files in case you need them:

nvse.log SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2023-5-31--20-15-35.txt nvac.log nvse_extender.log falloutnv_error.log

8 hours ago, ACC3105 said:

Hello! I am here once again to ask about some things. First of all, for some reason, my acid hand mutation does not work, I can equip the 'throwable/gun' but in the ammo part of the hud it only shows '0/1' and I cannot reload. Second and most pressing is a bug in the Riverside part, more specifically, recruiting Sara. I followed her, caught her in the act, talked to her, she agreed to let me watch next time, I followed her the next day she went hunting, she fucked the Gecko but after she finishes, talks to me and the quest objective says to 'join the fun' nothing happens, no animations, no new dialogue, nothing. I have verified the imcopatibilities and changed the load order multiple times to try and find a way to solve this but nothing works, so here I am. These are my files in case you need them:

nvse.log 73.51 kB · 0 downloads SexoutBreeder-BDEE-Debug-Dump--2023-5-31--20-15-35.txt 72.82 kB · 0 downloads nvac.log 572 B · 0 downloads nvse_extender.log 583.75 kB · 0 downloads falloutnv_error.log 862.93 kB · 0 downloads

I'm sure 0/1 is okay, you just need to shot and it will work as weapon doesn't use any ammo at all, so it doesn't need to be reloaded. As for second I have not found the root of problem in your log file, only that you using a bit old version and that you somehow managed to put it below regular plugins, even though that it should be sorted by the game as a master file, so try to update it and try that scene one more time, maybe it will work, but if not then i probably know where the problem is. Also update NX to version 19 as 18 might have problems with with xnvse 6+

10 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I'm sure 0/1 is okay, you just need to shot and it will work as weapon doesn't use any ammo at all, so it doesn't need to be reloaded. As for second I have not found the root of problem in your log file, only that you using a bit old version and that you somehow managed to put it below regular plugins, even though that it should be sorted by the game as a master file, so try to update it and try that scene one more time, maybe it will work, but if not then i probably know where the problem is. Also update NX to version 19 as 18 might have problems with with xnvse 6+

Thank you, I will try this later, but I already tested the acid claw part and the problem is that it simply does not shoot anything.

So great to see this mod still kicking. :D This one really has given me so much enjoyment over the years, firing it up every now and then and when new content is released, like now. The best beastiality mod I have used in any game ever really, cause I really like pregnancy and transformations. Is anyone else having issues with the ant queen acid hands mutation on the newest version? Never had trouble with it before and now I can equip it but not attack with it at all.

11 hours ago, sprucer said:

So great to see this mod still kicking. :D This one really has given me so much enjoyment over the years, firing it up every now and then and when new content is released, like now. The best beastiality mod I have used in any game ever really, cause I really like pregnancy and transformations. Is anyone else having issues with the ant queen acid hands mutation on the newest version? Never had trouble with it before and now I can equip it but not attack with it at all.

The issue is cause by Stewie tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66347?tab=description. Anyone here use that as well and now how to make it work? The weaks are supposed to be all optional and turned off by default if I understood it correctly, and it stops the acid hands attack without any of the tweaks turned on.

59 minutes ago, sprucer said:

The issue is cause by Stewie tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66347?tab=description. Anyone here use that as well and now how to make it work? The weaks are supposed to be all optional and turned off by default if I understood it correctly, and it stops the acid hands attack without any of the tweaks turned on.

i don't know why new Stewie tweaks breaking it, but i'll check it out