Got to proper issue now. In the revenge quest when you get tricked in the switching station, Captain Sherwood will appear but just run over past the where your character is standing and do voice lines like she is searching for a hidden enemy. No conversation and I have tried waiting for over 15 minutes to see if it sorts itself over time, tried a whole bunch of console commands too, but can't find anything that makes her start the conversation. Took the attached screenshot after using tfc. I have tried restarting the game multiple times too. Do you know any tips to force a conversation during a cutscene?

20230608220622_1.jpg

50 minutes ago, sprucer said:

Got to proper issue now. In the revenge quest when you get tricked in the switching station, Captain Sherwood will appear but just run over past the where your character is standing and do voice lines like she is searching for a hidden enemy. No conversation and I have tried waiting for over 15 minutes to see if it sorts itself over time, tried a whole bunch of console commands too, but can't find anything that makes her start the conversation. Took the attached screenshot after using tfc. I have tried restarting the game multiple times too. Do you know any tips to force a conversation during a cutscene?

20230608220622_1.jpg

Seems like she is unable to reach the location to start the dialog, you can try forcing her with evp command, click on her in console then type evp, do a few times if need.
In worst case you use this to skip the scene:

if you have JohnnyGuitar plugin
set a4drfq.ConvoGo to 3  ;optional, but this should let her know that sequence is done
player.moveto A4DRCageTeleMarker
setstage a4drfq 25

if not, where xx is hexadecimal load order value for SOB, quotes is required in some cases
set "xx039F4E".ConvoGo to 3  ;same as above
player.moveto "xx0454F9"
setstage "xx039F4E" 25

Thank you @Neutron_rus! I got it to work with a mix of "evp", "StopCombat" and "SetAV aggression 0". Very cool new episode in camp McCarran. Some of the Scenes with Tom Hildern would not trigger though, as he just ran to the interrogation room instead of my cell. So I never got the whole "ruined my ass" scene, just talked about it afterwards. The "Ow my ass" debuff did not go away after 5 days either, but could be removed by targeting the player and using "dispelallspells".

Speaking of effects, is the "Loosing my mind" effect supposed to be a permanent thing along with the mutations? Cause it does make sense, but it is a proper SPECIAL debuff. I see it is linked to the A4PTRampage and seems to be an addiction trait from the rampage effect that was constantly applied during early parts of the revenge quest. The debuff is not so severe that I can't live with it, and at least it boosts melee damage, just wanted to check if it is supposed to be permanent.

All of your hard work on this is very much appreciated :) 

8 hours ago, sprucer said:

Thank you @Neutron_rus! I got it to work with a mix of "evp", "StopCombat" and "SetAV aggression 0". Very cool new episode in camp McCarran. Some of the Scenes with Tom Hildern would not trigger though, as he just ran to the interrogation room instead of my cell. So I never got the whole "ruined my ass" scene, just talked about it afterwards. The "Ow my ass" debuff did not go away after 5 days either, but could be removed by targeting the player and using "dispelallspells".

I'll check it out, but at least fail safe options is working fine it seems. Checked effect settings, debuff should go away in exactly 5 days (432000 seconds)

8 hours ago, sprucer said:

Speaking of effects, is the "Loosing my mind" effect supposed to be a permanent thing along with the mutations? Cause it does make sense, but it is a proper SPECIAL debuff. I see it is linked to the A4PTRampage and seems to be an addiction trait from the rampage effect that was constantly applied during early parts of the revenge quest. The debuff is not so severe that I can't live with it, and at least it boosts melee damage, just wanted to check if it is supposed to be permanent.

it's supposed to be permanent until you cure it in some future episodes, but as there's none yet, try to use pills in primm house, it should cure it. I don't really remember for how long it will cure it, temporally or fully, as this concept was added many years ago

Since Immersive Lactation v0.4 was discontinued from updates, now i have to crop out SOB's lactation system. unfortunately i am using TTW with bunch of SOB incompatible mods, and i am not good at NV modding thus making the work practically impossible

Any possible ways to crop out lactation features only? I doubt just rushing in head-on is gonna work. I need help from other SOB users (and possibly generous author).

I think Immersive Lactation dont work properly in more advanced kNVSE environments. Thus i am looking forward standalone lactation system of SOB that can be used also in TTW.

1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Since Immersive Lactation v0.4 was discontinued from updates, now i have to crop out SOB's lactation system. unfortunately i am using TTW with bunch of SOB incompatible mods, and i am not good at NV modding thus making the work practically impossible

Any possible ways to crop out lactation features only? I doubt just rushing in head-on is gonna work. I need help from other SOB users (and possibly generous author).

I think Immersive Lactation dont work properly in more advanced kNVSE environments. Thus i am looking forward standalone lactation system of SOB that can be used also in TTW.

Neutron has released the lactation version of SOB as a seperate mod in the past, and that section hasn't needed a new update. Have you checked there

(I don't know if it's immersive lactation, or sexout lactation)

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Immersive Lactation and SOB lactation is nearly the same, they only have like a small difference in code and assets. Also SOB have nothing to do with TTW, so it's should not affect like anything at all in f3 world. kNVSE as i know only overrides animations, not overwrites them or changes how they are working, so it has nothing to do with lactation animation, unless you have some other mod that actually breaks existing animations. Also I don't really recommend to have Immersive Lactation and SOB loaded at the same time, there's even should be a warning about it, so use it on your own risk

The only one thing i can think of why Immersive Lactation can actually be a bit broken is division by 0 in some cases, that was fixed in SOB one, but it only affects calculations of milk amount, not animations. So maybe you meant xNVSE environments? If so then this is the answer why it can be broken, JIP LN should have a function to automatically solve all division by 0 errors, so you can try turning it on in the ini file

7 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

The only one thing i can think of why Immersive Lactation can actually be a bit broken is division by 0 in some cases, that was fixed in SOB one, but it only affects calculations of milk amount, not animations. So maybe you meant xNVSE environments? If so then this is the answer why it can be broken, JIP LN should have a function to automatically solve all division by 0 errors, so you can try turning it on in the ini file

yeah turns out i mistaken xNVSE with kNVSE. my bad.

But turns out JIN LN already enabled bDoublePrecision feature on by default. maybe turning it off might do the trick?

Edit) didnt work. thus posting exact script errors.

ScreenShot18.jpeg.fe3e13283f4d388a7fd437bea87835b5.jpeg

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Neutron has released the lactation version of SOB as a seperate mod in the past, and that section hasn't needed a new update. Have you checked there

(I don't know if it's immersive lactation, or sexout lactation)

it was immersive lactation. and i got division by zero error in primary script, thus entire script haywired unfortunately.

Edited by 4nchorage Pingas
7 hours ago, sNORTH PINGERs said:

yeah turns out i mistaken xNVSE with kNVSE. my bad.

But turns out JIN LN already enabled bDoublePrecision feature on by default. maybe turning it off might do the trick?

Edit) didnt work. thus posting exact script errors.

ScreenShot18.jpeg.fe3e13283f4d388a7fd437bea87835b5.jpeg

I'm not going to update Immersive lactation anyway, as i don't even have access to update that mod on LL now, so if you really need it you can just take fixed code from SOB, rewrite slightly and put in IL

5 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I'm not going to update Immersive lactation anyway, as i don't even have access to update that mod on LL now, so if you really need it you can just take fixed code from SOB, rewrite slightly and put in IL

well i kinda improvised the script and solved the immediate script errors. now there is absolutely zero error logs, but will play further to fully confirm my method works.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lilbobchicago said:

For some reason the pregnancy body is not showing properly, the only mods outside of the mandatory are project nevada. Any fixes?

this question is not really related to sexout breeder, but you most likely missing meshes for SCR/SOPreg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CumposerofSlaanesh said:

Why is the producer hive locked?

At that point I got fed up after running into roadblocks so many times from thing not being apparent and heading here and only finding vague answers or none at all that i console command unlocked it and now I have broken the quest because it can’t recognize that I have 5 soldiers.

I believe you have answered your own question. You need to get enough soldier-ants and other ants, before you can progress.

(The Ant-episode and a few parts in the Deathclaw episode have a bit of a grind)

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I believe you have answered your own question. You need to get enough soldier-ants and other ants, before you can progress.

(The Ant-episode and a few parts in the Deathclaw episode have a bit of a grind)

You need 5 soldier ants. I have 7.

I am pretty sure I bugged the quest due to using console commands to bypass the lock on the producer hive because objectives reappeared or never finished.

after force unlocking the hive the “find the producer hive” objective never completed and after I got all the plants and headed back at some point the collect the plants objective reappeared as unfinished.

If I have to I will go back and redo this part of the quest but I posted my whole situation in hopes that there may be a way to unfuck myself.

12 hours ago, CumposerofSlaanesh said:

You need 5 soldier ants. I have 7.

I am pretty sure I bugged the quest due to using console commands to bypass the lock on the producer hive because objectives reappeared or never finished.

after force unlocking the hive the “find the producer hive” objective never completed and after I got all the plants and headed back at some point the collect the plants objective reappeared as unfinished.

If I have to I will go back and redo this part of the quest but I posted my whole situation in hopes that there may be a way to unfuck myself.

I assume I am gonna have to start over @dborg2

By the way these are like my first comments on this site and here I am sounding like I am shitting all over this mod.

its a good mod don’t get me wrong its just after not understanding what I am supposed to do only to come to a walkthrough that is either super vague or not answering me at all, for example the hiveminded quest with me being stuck at the producer hive and it just saying here “that its mostly self explanatory”

there are alot of parts that are quite fun like I do enjoy the mutation system because I often like making a cyborg hitman character that is just after as many buffs as possible like adam smasher from cyberpunk.

i’m just a little frustrated sorry for the rant lol.

1 hour ago, CumposerofSlaanesh said:

By the way these are like my first comments on this site and here I am sounding like I am shitting all over this mod.

its a good mod don’t get me wrong its just after not understanding what I am supposed to do only to come to a walkthrough that is either super vague or not answering me at all, for example the hiveminded quest with me being stuck at the producer hive and it just saying here “that its mostly self explanatory”

there are alot of parts that are quite fun like I do enjoy the mutation system because I often like making a cyborg hitman character that is just after as many buffs as possible like adam smasher from cyberpunk.

i’m just a little frustrated sorry for the rant lol.

No problem at all. I don't mind criticism.  Just in case, did you see the walkthrough on the 2nd post?

I've got a weird problem. i reached the group birth in riverside, but as soon as they finished giving birth. everyone except the deathclaws just despawned. The quest marker to talk to lucy is still pointing to the middle of the basement. i've tried using the moveto and enable console commands, but neither did anything.

EDIT: it was Stewie Tweaks! diabling the mod stopped them from disappearing.

Edited by jesterbrown