when i went through the file i saw the logo replacer but even after extracting and repacking i only see a glimpse of the chosen logo before the dragon on it's back pops back up, how fix?

Edited by brubl
1 minute ago, brubl said:

when i went through the file i saw the logo replacer but even after extracting and repacking i only see a glimpse of the chosen logo before the dragon on it's back pops back up, how fix?

the AE DLC uses a different nif name for the replacement logo it added:

Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo01ae.nif

1 hour ago, DarkRavage said:

For some reason, dragons and dragoness wouldn't turn into skeleton when their soul gets absorbed. Any idea what is causing the bug?

yes, likely something is wrong with the BSBehaviorGraphExtraData or something it uses....i fucking hate those things.

1 hour ago, CattyFish192 said:

So idkw but matchmaker doesnt work on any creatures except dragons,but thats only hentai creature's dragons since idk how to do it with normal ones.

Also does this mod only work with normal sexlab and not sexlab light?

Ā 

sexlab light is not compatible with anything.

12 hours ago, proxsin said:

Hi, im quite new in modding this game and i would like to ask you what should i do if mcm menu doesn't show up, i reinstalled this mod a couple of times, kept the game going for quite some time and still nothing

there is no direct MCM menu for this mod

this mod adds animation settings which you will find in Sexlab Animation Loader and Creature Framework for the texture meshes

1 hour ago, Dravus said:

there is no direct MCM menu for this mod

this mod adds animation settings which you will find in Sexlab Animation Loader and Creature Framework for the texture meshes

I mean i don't have MCM menu for sexlab stuff that was shown in the guide forĀ SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide