^ he does not know who was the centerpiece of Bestiality related scandal in Sims4 commuinity. Nor who gave an arm and a leg to push non-vanilla SL implementations ahead, which, by extent, made HS mod possible. Or, at the very least, factored in by ALOT.

Still thinks that he knows better.

Ignorance is bliss.

You have to learn a thing or two from

- the community you're residing in

- general S/m crowd

, boyo.

Edited by NobodyMan22

So, not sure if this question goes here, or in the MNC support page, but I had an issue come up yesterday out of the blue. Nothing in my load order changed, no mod updates, had not done anything at all, been playing the same werewolf character for a couple days. Anyway, for some reason when I start a sex scene while transformed into a werewolf, all of a sudden the cock does not get hard and he's humping air. Two days ago it was working just fine with no issues at all, could have sex as a werewolf and the cock was hard and out and everything was fine, then all of a sudden yesterday it just stopped working. The "nub" was there retracted, but no exposed hard cock so he was humping air. I'm so confused as to why this happened and have no idea how to fix it either. Like literally everything was working just fine two days ago, played for awhile, had sex several times as a werewolf, the logged out and closed the game. Loaded up my save file yesterday and no more hard cock???

Character is an Male Orc if that matters, was working fine two days ago, now it's not and the only thing I did was save the game and close it.

5 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

So, not sure if this question goes here, or in the MNC support page, but I had an issue come up yesterday out of the blue. Nothing in my load order changed, no mod updates, had not done anything at all, been playing the same werewolf character for a couple days. Anyway, for some reason when I start a sex scene while transformed into a werewolf, all of a sudden the cock does not get hard and he's humping air. Two days ago it was working just fine with no issues at all, could have sex as a werewolf and the cock was hard and out and everything was fine, then all of a sudden yesterday it just stopped working. The "nub" was there retracted, but no exposed hard cock so he was humping air. I'm so confused as to why this happened and have no idea how to fix it either. Like literally everything was working just fine two days ago, played for awhile, had sex several times as a werewolf, the logged out and closed the game. Loaded up my save file yesterday and no more hard cock???

have you tried the Re-register all mods button?........and maybe the buttons above it.

40 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

I have not, no. Should I try the Re-register button first? Which one should I try next if that doesn't work?

do the Re-register button first, after it's done doing that start a animation and try changing the penis you have selected in cf to something else, unpause so it has time to switch (hopefully it will actually try to) and then go back to the mcm to select the penis you actually wanted.

if that fails you can try hitting the other 3 buttons (end the animation before doing so)

in more extreme cases you may need to do this:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
E. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file.
NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

but the problem could also not be with CF as all, sos could be causing the problem, make sure werewolves are turned off in all sos's dick settings.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 8:00 AM, flamethefox111 said:

Hello, I have been trying to get this mod to work and every time I run it in FNIS there is always two warnings but when I disable this mod the errors vanish. Do you know why I would be getting the errors?

I get this too

I have a different problem, which I remember someone else having awhile ago.  Currently, creature animations do not work, except for horses, which I understand to be due to them being handled by the game differently from wildlife.  The animation has the PC actor doing their thing, but the creature just stands there.  I have ensured that I have run FNIS and Nemesis, as well as ensured that I have cleared and re-registered my animations in Sexlab.  I have also ensured that the 'creature gender' switch mentioned here is unchecked.  Any idea's?

11 minutes ago, herrzog said:

Currently, creature animations do not work, except for horses, which I understand to be due to them being handled by the game differently from wildlife

?....there not, they are the same as any other creature (apart from all the mods that fuck with there body meshes & body template flags & the stupid alt texture system they use)

23 minutes ago, herrzog said:

Any idea's

23 minutes ago, herrzog said:

Nemesis

dragon fucking or combat mods, pic one.

also did you remember the fnis creature pack?

23 hours ago, Bandit_of_Trash said:

I'm using Nemesis and it is telling "WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture" and this is making everyone T pose. Is there a way to make this work with my game

sounds like you are running the Legendary edition on Skyrim....you are on the wrong version of this mod

this mod page is for Special Editon and Anniversary Edition only

21 minutes ago, Dravus said:

sounds like you are running the Legendary edition on Skyrim....you are on the wrong version of this mod

this mod page is for Special Editon and Anniversary Edition only

I think I know what happened I gotten the LE version without thinking and forgore. sorry for the miss understanding

On 7/24/2023 at 6:29 AM, MadMansGun said:

yes.

Follow-up on this question. Does this mod have textures/models for female beasts? For some reason, I cannot seem to find ANY mods or textures that utilizes the gender system and give female creatures (not just spriggans and atronachs) proper genitalia and textures.

Edited by Tykune
56 minutes ago, Tykune said:

Follow-up on this question. Does this mod have textures/models for female beasts? For some reason, I cannot seem to find ANY mods or textures that utilizes the gender system and give female creatures (not just spriggans and atronachs) proper genitalia and textures.

Have you checked the Nexus?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31177

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/82685338?tab=user+files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/162256473?tab=user+files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51260

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60289

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

First one is just 'lol'. I actually found it more amusing than anything. The last two are kind of close to what I am looking for, but goodness.. those are over five years old. I wouldn't even know how compatible they are with the latest mods, let alone SE.

• 2 weeks later...

I've hit a strange conflict with the bonus menu screens.

When I have any of the werewolf menu screen replacers and nat enb weathers enabled, the game ctds when it loads the menu. Any of the other replacers are fine. Any idea why a weather/enb mod would cause it to crash with the werewolf menu screen?

39 minutes ago, sila said:

I've hit a strange conflict with the bonus menu screens.

When I have any of the werewolf menu screen replacers and nat enb weathers enabled, the game ctds when it loads the menu. Any of the other replacers are fine. Any idea why a weather/enb mod would cause it to crash with the werewolf menu screen?

no, that is an odd one.

the only thing i see different on the werewolves compared to the dragons is that they have the Anisotropic Lighting flag turned on in Shader Property Flags 2.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 2:30 PM, Droin55 said:

Fnis is giving me these warnings:

"Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"

What's causing this? I have the SE version installed. 1.28c

This is happening and I would love a fix for it? I triple checked that I had the SE version, and it is 100% the SE version. Is there any fix?

13 hours ago, RubyRexouium said:

This is happening and I would love a fix for it? I triple checked that I had the SE version, and it is 100% the SE version. Is there any fix?

if you have any remaining files from the LE version then this is likily to happen...only thing I can suggest is to completely purge all HCOS files from the folders FNIS is warning you about and reextract them from the SE version you downloaded

On 8/27/2023 at 9:59 AM, Dravus said:

if you have any remaining files from the LE version then this is likily to happen...only thing I can suggest is to completely purge all HCOS files from the folders FNIS is warning you about and reextract them from the SE version you downloaded

I've done this about five times, and it still wouldn't work.