I took the liberty of converting HCoS, MNC and CF to Form 44 (SSE) for stability's sake. If your game is already rock solid, don't bother. Personally I felt like my CTDs were getting gradually worse, so I converted 'em myself to give it a try. So far so good.

These are for the versions that came out today.

And while I'm at it, I'm also attaching an edited version of Creature Overhaul as if you're the type that's interested in HCoS, then you may be interested in this edit: It changes the default gender of tamed animals added by this mod to female. Perhaps one of the only ways out there to actually get female creatures spawning in the world without manual intervention. Also it converts it from form 43 -> 44 as well.

HornyCreatures.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp CreatureFramework.esm SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp

Edited by Impact14
15 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

creature features

umm. do you mean creature framework? because "creature features" is a different (and outdated) mod.

assuming creature framework you may have old scripts suck in your save file, try using a save editor to remove them if none of this below works:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)

3 minutes ago, Slaptree said:

ah yes creature framework sorry. and it might be a possibility that its old script screwin with it seeing as i updated it only recently, though im not sure how id deal with it if it is the case

people seems to be using this one for SE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/

(backup your save files before using it)

Edited by MadMansGun
16 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

people seems to be using this one for SE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/

(backup your save files before using it)

hmm... i tried removing all scripts and re-downloading the creature framework mod, but that doesn't seem to have fixed any of the issues unfortunately. it seems the problem is happening whenever a save gets loaded btw. its really strange. Oh btw i did hit uninstall before messing with the scripts n stuff

Edited by Slaptree

Thank you for putting this mod together! It usually takes me a few tries to get mods working but this went off without a hitch.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I was super excited to see this include some animations for the neglected slaughter fish, so thanks for that! Amongst all the other great stuff ofc.

10 minutes ago, FR79Satie said:

Thank you for putting this mod together! It usually takes me a few tries to get mods working but this went off without a hitch.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I was super excited to see this include some animations for the neglected slaughter fish, so thanks for that! Amongst all the other great stuff ofc.

billyy also has 2 animations for them in his pack.

This is just a creature vote suggestion: The exotic cats from Mihail. They already use the sabrecat skeleton so they already sorta work outa the box: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24552

They look extra-good and modernized with the fluffworks patch: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73400

Would love to see exotic cat combined with the fox fucker animation ❤️

Edited by Impact14
1 hour ago, pootispencer said:

Got this mod for the Werewolf animations but it seems like it causes all the race textures to break, I'm using one custom race mod, is it incompatible with them?

don't know why, this mod just has dragon & werewolf meshes.

35 minutes ago, pootispencer said:

I just know that when it's enabled, it causes every human NPC to have invisible or broken torso textures

nothing to do with this mod, apart from the herm player patch nothing here edits humans.

Fnis is giving me these warnings:

"Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"

What's causing this? I have the SE version installed. 1.28c

Edited by Droin55
1 hour ago, Droin55 said:

Fnis is giving me these warnings:

"Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<"

What's causing this? I have the SE version installed. 1.28c

You installed wrong version you installed Skyrim not Se version that why.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, aragonit said:

I'm building a Synthesis patch for my load order, and I'm constantly getting this error:

To check the reason why, I removed the offending werewolf ID, and it jumped to the next
NakedWerewolfRedHard (005AC1:HornyCreatures.esp<ArmorAddon>)

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Hi @aragonit, did you ever find a solution to this?  I'm using EasyNPC and having the same problem.  Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Notherelolz said:

I wonder if SE edition is less stable than Legacy Skyrim?

SE is more vulnerable to bad nif files/mesh errors, also SE scripts run slower (or not at all in pause menus due to script speed being locked to framrate), therefor SexLab loads faster in LE....and they somehow made the CreationKit even worse.

the only good thing about SE is no ram limit and esl files....and i'm not sure about esl files.

Edited by MadMansGun
2 hours ago, Notherelolz said:

I wonder if SE edition is less stable than Legacy Skyrim?

I have been around this site for a long long time and can tell you SE is far more stable. SE has its problems but I have had far less crashing with SE than with LE. SE has less mods in Sexlab than LE but it also has newer mods that you can not get with LE. A lot of people will tell you different then you find out they have older low end machines that they have not upgraded and or do not have a mod manager. Configured properly I hardly have any crashes in SE but in LE even with a good configuration crashes were regular. I get more game time over troubleshooting with SE.

Edited by BigOnes69