1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

remove the leveled lists from the esp.

Could you elaborate more on this? I am fairly new to modding.

I assume I need to use sseedit 4.04 to edit? 

Which esp should I look at and which specific file should I remove?  

5 hours ago, fengta said:

Could you elaborate more on this? I am fairly new to modding.

I assume I need to use sseedit 4.04 to edit? 

Which esp should I look at and which specific file should I remove?  

mnc

1 minute ago, FuzzyQQ03 said:

I downloaded this version of AE and it still pops up. And if this gives you a clue as to why it's not working for me, I'll post it as well

ScreenShot7.png

well it could be like what the message says, something could be overriding it.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

ScreenShot9.png.6d2a3567ea1ab0ea40c2ddb131955346.png

I managed to fix the error with the plugin, but when I change the camera to 1 person, I get "?" and when I change to 3 seater, I don't have them anymore, but I still don't have animation, it may be related to SKSE??

ScreenShot8.png

8 hours ago, FuzzyQQ03 said:

but when I change the camera to 1 person, I get "?"

that's normal, i don't know why that happens but it won't effect anything

8 hours ago, FuzzyQQ03 said:

but I still don't have animation

try this

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000 (the stock SexLab v1.65 animation limit), turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

exit the menus so the scrips can run faster and Register evrything

test the animations with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 4:06 AM, MadMansGun said:

something could be overriding it

Hello, I appreciate your work making this mod. That said I despise the load screens, I tried to add Luis Royo load screens to overwrite in Vortex and the LR screens are not showing. Is there a way to delete these load screens without SSE Edit? I cannot get the process in using that program and their wall on the sacred mountain sucks to explain how to use for those of us who are not PC masters.

I do not mean any disrespect to you as an artist or a Person, It is just my personal taste. Would you please try to help me? Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 6:07 AM, handfulofbees said:

Just a heads up, the load screen meshes are still using HCOS texture paths instead of where they are in MNC.

Could that be the reason why most if the time, Dragons or their parts in my loading screens are purple?

Using MNC v15.

Plz, anyone knows where the female dragon genital mesh in the first screenshot of this post is from? Thx in advance. I've tested it's not from either CF or Sexlab Dragon, I donno where else could it be from. 

5 hours ago, JL233 said:

Plz, anyone knows where the female dragon genital mesh in the first screenshot of this post is from? Thx in advance. I've tested it's not from either CF or Sexlab Dragon, I donno where else could it be from. 

the meshes are in MNC v15

hey MadMansGun, little help here? the bonus sfw main menu logos are bugging out on my end, on the nifscope they work fine but in the game menu they bug out
(Durnehviir flickers like crazy, Paarthurnax reverts to a 'younger' self, Alduin and Odahviing appears to be ok in-game, tested with enb active and inactive, same result)

the mods i have that may alter dragons are:

*Animal SOS
*ABC
*HCoS,

*MNC,
*Immersive dragons
*sexlab dragons

the mesh even loads correctly for a few seconds before reaching the menu but as soon as the menu appears it bugs out (see vids,sorry about the huge file size,my monitor and game res is 4k)

nif.png

ScreenShot5.png

9 hours ago, RylethIV said:

hey MadMansGun, little help here? the bonus sfw main menu logos are bugging out on my end, on the nifscope they work fine but in the game menu they bug out
(Durnehviir flickers like crazy, Paarthurnax reverts to a 'younger' self, Alduin and Odahviing appears to be ok in-game, tested with enb active and inactive, same result)

it's a SE problem and i don't know how to fix it, they did something to the game that makes it so the NiAlphaPropertys get removed from menu meshes.

Durnehviir is probably flickering because his NiAlphaProperty is also animated.

2 hours ago, DadPrefersDads said:

This is the mod that adds Dragonesses, right? (Apologies if it isn't) Is there a way to disable them?

just delete the leveled npc list from MNC's esp, that will stop anymore from spawning.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, TheDandyMan69 said:

I am having a little Problem with this mod, my load order works perfectly fine without it but when I load this mod and start the game there are no animations and my character is stuck in A pose. I have run FNIS but that doesn't help

Make sure you're using the SE version of this mod, FNIS, and the FNIS Creature Pack--all of them. If you're sure, clear FNIS data from your Overwrite (if you're using MO2) and re-run it but click the "deinstall creatures" button before you run it.