3 hours ago, lufifzx said:

Thanks for the mod, and what mod can let creatures to auto fuck each orher?

SexLab Aroused Creatures + osmelmc's patch for Aroused Creatures
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2022-12-22/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Scent of Sex can also do it but that mod is a bitch to setup

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

there may be other mods but i'm not aware of them

Edited by MadMansGun
19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

SexLab Aroused Creatures + osmelmc's patch for Aroused Creatures
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2022-12-22/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

Scent of Sex can also do it but that mod is a bitch to setup

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

there may be other mods but i'm not aware of them

Got it,thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know where to really post this, but I'm having trouble with the werewolf animations. For some reason they're stuck in a standing position when trying to initiate the animations with another actor. I've tried this with both genders and the alpha demon who also uses the werewolf animations and still have them standing in place. I've tried reinstalling MNC, HCOS, Billyy, updating FNIS and Nemesis, reloading the JSON files and rebuilding the animations. Not sure why it suddenly started doing this, I'm currently thinking that it's coming from TWO's werewolves as these problems started popping up after their installation (as in the screenshots you can see the models from TWO in it even after the mod was disabled). Currently still trying to fix this problem, I'll update if I get any results.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 19.03.07.67.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 19.03.38.14.png

11 hours ago, Veorer said:

I don't know where to really post this, but I'm having trouble with the werewolf animations. For some reason they're stuck in a standing position when trying to initiate the animations with another actor. I've tried this with both genders and the alpha demon who also uses the werewolf animations and still have them standing in place. I've tried reinstalling MNC, HCOS, Billyy, updating FNIS and Nemesis, reloading the JSON files and rebuilding the animations. Not sure why it suddenly started doing this, I'm currently thinking that it's coming from TWO's werewolves as these problems started popping up after their installation (as in the screenshots you can see the models from TWO in it even after the mod was disabled). Currently still trying to fix this problem, I'll update if I get any results.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 19.03.07.67.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.03.12 - 19.03.38.14.png

FOUND THE ISSUE! :D

It was this mod causing the animations not to work: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37009

Shame, but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

does anyone know if its possible to use " custom " creature made in Creation kit with vanilla mesh that is placed into different folder.

i think the reason is that having the mesh exposed wont use the custom skeleton, ( any way around that? ) hope that someone uderstand what im trying to do. ?

What exactly i made:

Made creature with its own Mesh file ( extracted from game ) and made it into the game, what happens is, anim starts playing fine, but dong wont show ( it shows fine when targeting vanilla creatures in the wild )

Edit:

I hope this is decent place to ask.

asfdasfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.PNG

Edited by WyvernX1
forgot to add info
1 hour ago, WyvernX1 said:

Hello

does anyone know if its possible to use " custom " creature made in Creation kit with vanilla mesh that is placed into different folder.

i think the reason is that having the mesh exposed wont use the custom skeleton, ( any way around that? ) hope that someone uderstand what im trying to do. ?

What exactly i made:

Made creature with its own Mesh file ( extracted from game ) and made it into the game, what happens is, anim starts playing fine, but dong wont show ( it shows fine when targeting vanilla creatures in the wild )

Edit:

I hope this is decent place to ask.

your problem is that you made a new armor, therefor it's not registered in CF:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

my sexlab says when i hover over match creatures genders

"when disabled all creatures will be assumed male. enable to have creature checks differentiate between male and female where supported"

does this mean i should have match creature genders on or off? bit confused because your mod says to have this setting off but this is telling me i need it on for females and i have yet to see one female animal in game and this has always been off

image.thumb.png.70c2e5a2c8dc4145144bdf1dc0bc1f68.png

Edited by Hypaz
1 hour ago, Hypaz said:

"when disabled all creatures will be assumed male. enable to have creature checks differentiate between male and female where supported"

what the text says and what actually happens is not the same, also there are other factors not being accounted for, eg:

in stock skyrim female creatures don't exist, cows, hagravens, spriggans, wispmothers and flame atronaches are all in fact "male", it's only because of mnc that they are now flagged as being female. in the past this had the "fun" side effect of making it so animations tagged as being a female creature would not work correctly if match creature was on...but no one noticed it because next to no one is making female creature animations in the first place.

then there's the problem of my vore animations, most of those animations are made to work with both male and female pray, but i can only tag the actor slot as being male or female, unisex does not exist as a option, therefor the animations will become unavailable to someone playing as one sex or the other.

and then there are situations like this, if you are a female werewolf and want to have sex with a human female equiped with a strapon....well that's not going to happen, no such animation exist if that setting is on, the only way to do that is to turn it off and use a female on male animation in combo with sexlab's "females use strapon" setting.

1 hour ago, Hypaz said:

and i have yet to see one female animal in game and this has always been off

18 hours ago, evolence said:

Can't find any female creatures except werewolves. When I use matchmaker every creature has male meshes. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me, please?

there's no magic button that turns males into females (well apart from using the sexchange console commands or using xedit), either they spawn or they don't, nothing in sexlab's settings has anything to do with what they are, only what they are treated as. if you need a female use HentaiCreatures and spawn one.

is there a for creatures to detect my character as male even if its a female? my character is a futa made through gender bender mod and SOS

also i managed to get female creatures to appear by reinstalling fnis

Edited by Hypaz
3 minutes ago, Hypaz said:

is there a for creatures to detect my character as male even if its a female? my character is a futa made through gender bender mod and SOS

that's what the "player gender" setting in sexlab's mcm is for, set it to male and it should put you in the male position in animations.

love the mod, thank you very much.
Ive been able to spawn 'Dragoness' models but they all have dicks. Is there a way to remove them, or is it a setting?
Im using:
MNC v15

SexLabDragons v5-1a
HC v2_0
HCOSSE bonus&extras.

Not sure if its affecting it but also SoS (normal version not animal version).

7 hours ago, Keikou1 said:

love the mod, thank you very much.
Ive been able to spawn 'Dragoness' models but they all have dicks. Is there a way to remove them, or is it a setting?

that should not be happening, try clicking on the "Re-register all mods" button in CF

45 minutes ago, FuzzyQQ03 said:

check your game version to make sure you have the right mods installed, make sure you are starting the game with skse, make sure you have the latest version of Address Library installed.....and learn how to post messages correctly on the site.

Edited by MadMansGun

that tells me nothing, i can't see the version numbers for anything.

IMPORTANT Note on downloads:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

AE and GOG versions also require latest version of Address Library