Probably a stupid question, but...

What's the difference between the two files in the download section?

Do I go for HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_13ASE.7z or HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_13SE3.7z?

Actually, come to think of it, same question for Creature Framework. I'm having tons and tons of CTD problems with these mods, I want to make sure everything is installed correctly.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Ar4chnid said:

Probably a stupid question, but...

What's the difference between the two files in the download section?

Do I go for HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_13ASE.7z or HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_13SE3.7z?

Actually, come to think of it, same question for Creature Framework. I'm having tons and tons of CTD problems with these mods, I want to make sure everything is installed correctly.

Thanks in advance!

i went with HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_13SE3 because the 13A seemed to denote an Alpha build.  Don't know if that's true, but that's what it meant to me. 

Hello,  have a problem with dragoness texture while in an animation.

everything working fine till get scene with dragoness ,  animation working fine but it became completely transparent in animation also able to see blood stain on it .

is there any fix about it try to retexture it with 13SE3 textures but still have same problem

1.jpg.b719d5732fdd40386dc143840c5692dc.jpg

2.jpg.cb6fc94b94ae08cbecd5d07c1c12c545.jpg

Really hard to see what you're trying to show when the screenshots are at night.  That being said, if you're having invisible bodies, you should check to make certain you have the appropriate body files, have installed them properly, have run them through bodyslide and make sure that you have all their dependencies installed.

Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch does something weird if I put the esp on the bottom of the load order, instead of herm body werewolf, it gives my "female" character a regular male body instead. I think it has something to do with setting sexlab gender to Male. Weird problem, just letting you know.

20191024123706_1.jpg

3 hours ago, astor said:

Really hard to see what you're trying to show when the screenshots are at night.  That being said, if you're having invisible bodies, you should check to make certain you have the appropriate body files, have installed them properly, have run them through bodyslide and make sure that you have all their dependencies installed.

thanks for reply;

But seems like there is a  little bit missunderstanding here cuz i put really bad SS there , sorry about it.

The problem is when i start an animations with dragoness , the dragoness textures become transparent till the animations end.

but thanks to Enhanced Blood Textures addon(wounds and blood stain) i can able to see dragoness animations.

There is no problem with PC's texture or meshes or its animations.

All dependecies already installed and working  also dragoness meshes and animations working .

Also share some screenshots adn load order.

The dragoness Ok before encounter

3.jpg.44f71fdd93031185220c35feab71c64f.jpg

Texture gone missing during encounter but animations are playin' i can only see dragoness due blood stains on it.

4.jpg.6af474ddb6751e64618f7a8075e12f2e.jpg

load ord.txt

1 hour ago, pottman said:

Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch does something weird if I put the esp on the bottom of the load order, instead of herm body werewolf, it gives my "female" character a regular male body instead. I think it has something to do with setting sexlab gender to Male. Weird problem, just letting you know.

are you playing as a custom race or something? you have elf ears but that does not look like the standard elf head.

1 hour ago, uchiji said:

The problem is when i start an animations with dragoness , the dragoness textures become transparent till the animations end.

but thanks to Enhanced Blood Textures addon(wounds and blood stain) i can able to see dragoness animations.

There is no problem with PC's texture or meshes or its animations.

i'm thinking it's the Bashed Patch, they are known to sometimes mess with the armor's body template flags.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

are you playing as a custom race or something? you have elf ears but that does not look like the standard elf head.

It's vanilla high elf, I just used Race Menu presets to give me that look. Also, I found out what was turning Farkas invisible, it was the Men of Winter mod.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm thinking it's the Bashed Patch, they are known to sometimes mess with the armor's body template flags.

i dug papyruss log little bit

[10/24/2019 - 06:28:31PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Dragoness" [dragonactorscript < (FF0008A1)>]]; gender=1
[10/24/2019 - 06:28:33PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor

seems like (which i'm sure of it) when aroused armor equiped on dragoness ( which is equiped only on scene) it became invisible instead of CTD (which is kinda good thing)

is there any suggestion to fix / replace aroused armor for dragoness  ?

On 10/24/2019 at 8:55 AM, uchiji said:

i dug papyruss log little bit

[10/24/2019 - 06:28:31PM] [CF][Creature] Equipping aroused armour on ["Dragoness" [dragonactorscript < (FF0008A1)>]]; gender=1
[10/24/2019 - 06:28:33PM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor

seems like (which i'm sure of it) when aroused armor equiped on dragoness ( which is equiped only on scene) it became invisible instead of CTD (which is kinda good thing)

is there any suggestion to fix / replace aroused armor for dragoness  ?

what setting do you have selected for the dragons in CF's MCM?

29 minutes ago, pottman said:

Sorry to bother you again, Aela's Werewolf form stays male, and I'm not sure how to fix it.

sadly that could be anything, a lot of mods edit her, you would need to load all mods into xedit to see everything that edits her.

seems like it ,  just read olebronkosrak  posts at asos section about female dragons.

"Female dragons are not compatible with the SE version, just I forget to remove them when migrated from the LE version.

Problems with adapting meshes. SE, unlike LE, does not allow errors in meshes."

also dug asos scripts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{
   "skinName": "Common Dragon",
   "normalArmor": null,
   "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0xa42",
   "RaceName": "Dragon",
   "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x12e82",
   "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86810"
  }

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is no dragoness script on any animal sos script (which i paste is just example for scripts)

if anyone able to add formdata for dragoness or knew the data form id's for dragoness will fix sos problem but as olebronkosrak told he simply not add them to SE so no luck on HDT sos on them.

Also dug hcos scripts "HornyDragonesses.json" and there is no script for common dragoness on it or any other kinds

HornyDragsDragP.json contains common dragons aroused armor dataform like

__formData|HornyCreatures.esp|0x69E8 but still not dragoness  .

Dragoness simply work on :

{
   "skinName": "Common Dragon",
   "normalArmor": null,
   "arousedArmor": "__formData|HornyCreatures.esp|0x69E8",
   "RaceName": "Dragon",
   "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x12e82",
   "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86810"
  },

which is explain why i can able to see dragoness skin when it's not aroused .

That might be the problem about aroused textures and meshes on animation cuz simply there is no data for it right now

Thanks for helps and suggestions

5 hours ago, uchiji said:

your forgetting about the armor's body template flags and the corresponding armor addon's body template flags.

69E8 (SkinAddonDragonPurple) is not a full body replacer, it's just a stand alone penis mesh that gets attached onto the dragon, and it is using the body template flag "Body AddOn 9" to do it.

for 69E8 the female mesh is a empty nif file called "Addon_None.nif" that is used to stop the penis from getting applied onto females, if the wrong body template flag is used (Eg: "Body" instead of "Body AddOn 9") for 69E8 and/or it's armor addon then "Addon_None.nif" would replace the body mesh making the dragoness invisible.

therefor i assume asos'es a42 must be using the wrong mesh or flag combo for the job it's trying to do.