so, i've run into an irritating issue. i've installed everything, run FNIS and such, gone through all of the steps that i can find. i've gone through the launcher and made sure everything was loaded in and checked off. yet, when i launch the game, it shows the Bethesda logo, then just closes the game with no warnings. it was working rather fine until i finished up with everything, now its doing this. any clues as to why?

2 hours ago, Crux_Bakky said:

so, i've run into an irritating issue. i've installed everything, run FNIS and such, gone through all of the steps that i can find. i've gone through the launcher and made sure everything was loaded in and checked off. yet, when i launch the game, it shows the Bethesda logo, then just closes the game with no warnings. it was working rather fine until i finished up with everything, now its doing this. any clues as to why?

1st: Check all dependencies : You might have missed one.

2nd: check you anim count, You mght have crossed the limits of your system.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, VividerMicrobe said:

I've been trying to get this to work with Moonlight Tales, but I'm not sure about how to disable the body swap system in Creature Framework like you said earlier. I've got this setup to where I can have HDT werewolves, and I'd like to be able to have those appearances occur.

you find the werewolf penis setting on one of the CF pages and set it to "disabled" (in my case it's on page 7, but it may be on a different page for you)

• 4 weeks later...

Does this have all the animations from the original?  It seems to have loaded a fair amount of them but the horse on horse and many of the bestial ones do not seem to be there.  I looked around trying to figure out why but couldnt figure it out.  I installed these mods, ran FNIS by loading it as an executable then running FNIS for USERS then launched via SKSE.  It seems like it only loaded a few animations...Im stumped.

image.png.c1272f901908467d9170dc429211fc47.png

Hi there.

I have a little Animation Problem with the Creature Animation Mods here and hope you can help me.

I installed the Mods after the Manual you have here and only the actual ones and on a fresh installation.

First strange thing I came on was, after install all Stuff and animations, I checked the first three entrances in FNIS and it said me, that there are no (Male / Female) Male and no (Male / Female) Female animation files.

The second thing I met ingame was that I could use the Animations, but that the Critters, Werwolfes and Dragons not move with the Animations the Characters and Human NPCs does.

They not stay there like a T, but they not move when it comes to the Sex Scenes and never try to hump another Creature, only Human NPCs and my Character.

(See at the Pictures)

Also I think I miss some Spells or so, but I'm not sure. I use the Vore Mod Pack too, maybe it's because of this, because there i miss one or two spells too...

Couldn't find a solution for this so far.

I tried re register the Animations, took out some because the counter was over 500, but nothing helped.

Load Order is sortet with LOOT.

Hope someone here have an Idea.

Edit: So far as I seen, this counts only for Beasts and Creatures (incl. Werewolfes), not for Humans, Khajit or Argonians.

Edit2: NO CC Content installed yet.

20190111231727_1.jpg

20190111235053_1.jpg

43 minutes ago, Bloody_Kain said:

They not stay there like a T, but they not move when it comes to the Sex Scenes and never try to hump another Creature, only Human NPCs and my Character.

sounds like you forgot the FNIS Creature Pack (not to be confused with creature framework) or forgot to enable creatures in sexlab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

7 hours ago, Yifferific said:

Does this have all the animations from the original?

it should, don't know why your not seeing them.

I searched for the FNIS Creature Pack 7.0+, but couldn't find it. Not here not on Nexus and not with google.

I have several animation Packs installed, but not this special one.

Oh and the Option is activated (Allow Creature Animation)

Edit: I think I found the Problem... have to test it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I cant seem to get the dragons, mammoths or any large creature to do any animations. 

Im trying to get the vore ones in specific. It loads everything, i can see them in all the other MCMs however nothing happens. I have followed everything from posts and each website just incase but still nothing. 

Plugins installed-
-Jcontainers SE 4.1.7
-Schlongs....SE 1.0.3.7
-HCOS SE 1.0Base*
-SLAL SE 1.5
-MoreNastyCritters SE 11.4C
-SL Aroused Creatures SE 0.4 Beta 10
-SLMoreCreatures
-SLAL Billy Anim SE 1.71
-SLab Aroused SE Loose-29
-SLAB FrameWork SE 1.6.3 Beta 5
-Creature Framework SE 1.1.0 Pre2a
-FNIS SE 7.4.5
-FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0

-SkyUI SE/ VR-MCM 5
-SKSE 2.0.12

Loot & Vortex is all i use pertaining to these mods.

Regarding the aroused creature framework there must be something wrong with either my setup as no matter what values are set i cant interact with dragons or mammoths. Figured it was a killmove instead so i died about 10 different times with skyrims regular dragon killmove activate but not these. Figured i could live with that, so i tried getting ui extensions & Slal Tools, Didnt even let my game load. I even tried Defeat, So im out of options. Creatures checked off, Gender left male, Json compiled, Enabled, Installed & Cleaned, arousal meters same (if its not a killmove).
Let me know if im doing anything wrong or if someone has another idea?  Even a "play" menu would do.

1 hour ago, Brimstone Wolfein said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

also i don't see matchmaker listed, its the more commonly used SL animation testing tool (note: don't use it's spells on flying dragons)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

another possibility for the dragons is this addon mod for HCOS, it starts the animations by using dialogues (note: has NOT been tested in 64Bit SSE)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

a kill move replacer is available as a extra download on the 32bit HCOS page....i think it might be 64bit compatible as is (it's just a replacement animation + some sound files, so it has nothing to do with FNIS or SexLab) but i can't test that out myself.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

all other vore animations are SLAL based animations and can't be used as killmoves.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been fighting with this problem with a lot of animations for two days, and I THINK it may be because MNC had accidentally gotten priority over FNIS for a file with 'Behavior' in its name ...

It can be worth disabling and re-enabling FNIS Creature Behavior in your mod manager of choice.

• 1 month later...