every thing works but i have invisible animal dicks animations start run threw to completion and reset no problem one thing i have noticed the mcm in creature framework does not seem to be registering  i click on accept back out of menus but when i come back in it still has not registered anything. reinstalled all mods double checked load orders and correct versions for se. enabled mods in sexlab allow creature animations 

On 6/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, MadMansGun said:

you need to run NIF Optimizer on them. (but be warned: transparent textures don't show up right in SSE's main menu, beth fucked that up somehow)

Either im doing something wrong or it really doesn't like them. I crash on start with them enabled 

I have a problem. No matter what type of creature I choose, when then start only one of them is animated with the position, while the other is only with vanilla animations.... What could it be?

Sorry for the English by the translator...

1 hour ago, Adon2 said:

I have a problem. No matter what type of creature I choose, when then start only one of them is animated with the position, while the other is only with vanilla animations.... What could it be?

Sorry for the English by the translator...

it's trying to play the wrong animation, try pressing o on your keyboard.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

it's trying to play the wrong animation, try pressing o on your keyboard.

I spent about 2 days trying to figure out the problem by myself, but about 10 minutes after I post here I found the SexLab Tools mod that I thought was not there for SE lol So you figured out what was wrong...  now I'm going to have to always manually correct!?  Thanks for the quick reply!

1 hour ago, Adon2 said:

now I'm going to have to always manually correct!?

sadly SexLab was never made to deal with "Creature on Creature" animations, so it bugs out a bit when they are registered.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sadly SexLab was never made to deal with "Creature on Creature" animations, so it bugs out a bit when they are registered.

I see... Well, I have another problem,  my character never gets more than one person or creature. I already downloaded several Mods like the SexLab Enchantress SE(the harmony spell works, but I can not choose the target), Carnival and the MassMatchMakerSE, but still without result. Has the MatchMaker Light, but it does not work on my sexlab. It must be a mistake of a "noobie", but I really could not solve it

15 minutes ago, Adon2 said:

I see... Well, I have another problem,  my character never gets more than one person or creature. I already downloaded several Mods like the SexLab Enchantress SE(the harmony spell works, but I can not choose the target), Carnival and the MassMatchMakerSE, but still without result. Has the MatchMaker Light, but it does not work on my sexlab. It must be a mistake of a "noobie", but I really could not solve it

many mistakes, you need to use this matchmaker:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

and you need to hit all actors within 5 seconds.

also the order that you hit the actors in is important, you should hit the human (or humans) first and then the creatures.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

many mistakes, you need to use this matchmaker:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

and you need to hit all actors within 5 seconds.

also the order that you hit the actors in is important, you should hit the human (or humans) first and then the creatures.

Thank you! I had seen that you (I think) posted the link of this mod in another comment, but I had thought that you had made a mistake, because I did not find even a message that this mod could be used in the Special. Is there any way to increase the duration of the 5 seconds?

13 minutes ago, Adon2 said:

Is there any way to increase the duration of the 5 seconds?

you would need to edit the spell's "effect duration" with TES5Edit (also known as xEdit)

SexLabMatchMakerTarget "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" [SPEL:020012C5]

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to edit the spell's "effect duration" with TES5Edit (also known as xEdit)

SexLabMatchMakerTarget "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" [SPEL:020012C5]

So simple... It worked perfectly, thanks for all the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of getting collisions on those dragoness/herm dragon pussies? Or any kind of animation on them (even if its fake collision) during the unbirth/dragoness sex toy anims so they open a bit rather than remaining static while you just clip through the character model?

I do apologize if this has been asked, I tried searching but either I suck at it or I can't find it, regardless, is there anyway to disable the female dragons? ((If this is even the mod adding them *sweatdrop* )) 9 times out of 10 all I get is a dragoness version when a dragon attacks, and its' driving me batty 

1 minute ago, RuneLyall said:

I do apologize if this has been asked, I tried searching but either I suck at it or I can't find it, regardless, is there anyway to disable the female dragons? ((If this is even the mod adding them *sweatdrop* )) 9 times out of 10 all I get is a dragoness version when a dragon attacks, and its' driving me batty 

yes, just delete there "leveled NPC" lists from the esp.

it's odd that your getting so many.

58 minutes ago, pottman said:

Does it work with SSE?

"DGHCP V2" and "no DGHCP" should work, they are just esp files.

but "DGHCP V3" has a bsa that would first need to be extracted to work in SSE.

note: "DGHCP" stands for "dawnguard horse combat patch", that mod and the herm werewolf mod edit the same formid, so i made versions of herm werewolf that include copies of the DGHCP mod within them.

So, as far as i can tell, all of the other creature animations are working... 

Meaning, Human(player) on NPC(creature).

However, if I as the player, am in werewolf form, No animations play.  

All Creatures are assumed male, I am female.  (I have creature default set to male in aroused creature/creature framework).

I reinstalled horny creatures- just to be sure. This is the readout i get:
ScreenShot62.thumb.png.3b98bebc7b57c8d06b785cb2375cb007.png

Before installing this mod, the critters had no penises at all.  Now, they do have them, however during animations, the penis is replaced by an erect version, however, the penis is detached, hovering in the air at the location said critter was at when the animation started.  I saw this on a wolf and thought it might just be a "one of", but i just saw it on a troll as well.  I did not see anything about this issue posted already, so my apologies if i missed it.

1 hour ago, astor said:

Before installing this mod, the critters had no penises at all.  Now, they do have them, however during animations, the penis is replaced by an erect version, however, the penis is detached, hovering in the air at the location said critter was at when the animation started.  I saw this on a wolf and thought it might just be a "one of", but i just saw it on a troll as well.  I did not see anything about this issue posted already, so my apologies if i missed it.

sounds like a skeleton problem, don't load/install xp32 after MNC.

Okay, i moved SexLab MoreNastyCritters_v12RC10SE below XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, what about Creature Framework, and Horny Creatures of Skyrim?  

I've never put anything below XP32 except the HDT-SMP and other such files, it never occurred to me that doing so was a good idea. 

1 hour ago, astor said:

Okay, i moved SexLab MoreNastyCritters_v12RC10SE below XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, what about Creature Framework, and Horny Creatures of Skyrim? 

Creature Framework stays at the top (under sexlab aroused), Horny Creatures of Skyrim (and Hentai Creatures if you have it) should be under More Nasty Critters.

1 hour ago, astor said:

I've never put anything below XP32 except the HDT-SMP and other such files, it never occurred to me that doing so was a good idea.

in most cases it's not, but MNC has it's own creature skeletons that use nodes not found in XP32 skeletons.