10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

played aound with the Nialpha Flags 4333, 4844 and 4845 and different tresholds. I managed to make the wolf completly transparent. But as soon as the wolf is not transparent enough, it looks like the whole Nialpha is disablesd. Same for the addtional fur on the horse.

have you tried deleting both the NiAlphaProperty & BSLightingShaderProperty and then copying over fresh ones from non-converted/original SSE meshes?

19 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i guess CrapClub did fuck the SSE menu then ?

As far as I know it is only that one in the Logo/loadscreenart. But the CC updates seem to wrecked the fox..

and it might also have wrecked some other creatures, in one way or another. 

I had crashes near Whiterun and Markarth with creatures involved. nifscan fixed them, but I'm not sure if it is a problem with my setup or if it is spreading. 

34 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It appears to be the main menu specifically. Any .nif file at all that is used as the main menu logo will not have alpha testing available. You can just take something like "wolf.nif"  from the actual extracted game (not any of the mods) and use it, and as a "load screen" it will have the expected transparency, but as a "main menu logo" it will not.

31 minutes ago, Stupidfast said:

Anyway to uninstall/disable the main menu screen? Want the ingame part of the mod but not the main screen replacer

just delete "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif"

or replace it with a different one.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, SilverplaysNYT said:

Moonlight Tales has it's own body swapping system that conflicts with creature framework's body swapping system, even it's eye settings replace the werewolf's body with a different one.

you will need to turn off/disable the werewolf setting in one of them.

3 hours ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

So, I'm not finding any of the HCoS animations in the Sexlab mod configuration. Am I looking in the wrong spot, or have I failed to install them?

Also, how might I get NPCs to have sex with each other so I may witness them once working?

So a lot of animations need to be registered with SLAL and then they sort of get inserted that way, SLAL is a bit sporadic about loading for me, but if you wait after selecting it in your mod options it should load eventually.

You could try mods like match-maker or if you have Sexlab tools (There's an SSE version floating around IIRC) it has a puppeteer system for setting up scenes with quite a number of characters involved, including being able to set the animation set. It can be a bit iffy when assigning the animations though.

5 hours ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

or have I failed to install them?

Also, how might I get NPCs to have sex with each other so I may witness them once working?

you failed to install something that's for sure:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

SLAL and Matchmaker.

Hi guys, one of us must have screwed something up. I can get almost all creatures and animals to fuck my character except Werewolves and dragons. Vanilla dragons work fine if I don't make them erect ore I get the Big giant red !, no Hentai dragon (Red !, but the hentai skeletal dragon works).  Male hentai Werewolves work as long as they're not erect, hentai female's don't work at all (Big giant Red !). I have bug hunted the problem to this mod, Now fix it, please. ? or is it some special instlation order?

29 minutes ago, opannes said:

Hi guys, one of us must have screwed something up. I can get almost all creatures and animals to fuck my character except Werewolves and dragons. Vanilla dragons work fine if I don't make them erect ore I get the Big giant red !, no Hentai dragon (Red !, but the hentai skeletal dragon works).  Male hentai Werewolves work as long as they're not erect, hentai female's don't work at all (Big giant Red !). I have bug hunted the problem to this mod, Now fix it, please. ? or is it some special instlation order?

are you using Skyrim LE or SE? the last post you made was on a LE mod and now your posting on a SE mod.

right now it sounds like you installed the 32Bit version of the mod into a 64Bit game.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

are you using Skyrim LE or SE? the last post you made was on a LE mod and now your posting on a SE mod.

right now it sounds like you installed the 32Bit version of the mod into a 64Bit game.

Sorry for my confusion, installation per SexLabandMNC_Install_Guide_V3. And I'm using MO2.

the usual

SKSE

FNIS

SKYUI

UIExtensions

---
SexLab - Framework SE v.163 BETA 4

SexLab - Tools SE (BSA extracted per instructions) Do I need to re-save in CK?
SexLab - Aroused SE Loose-29

SexLab - More Nasty Critters v.11.4 SE

SexLab - Creature Framework  v.1.1.0 pre2 SE

JContainers SE-16495-4-1-5

SexLab - Animation Loader SSE 1.0.0
SexLab - Billy's SLAL Animations 1.52

SexLab - Horny Creatures of Skyrim V.1.05 F - SE if I unselect this everything works
SexLab - Hentai Creatures v11_4 SE
SexLab - More Creatures SE v1.00
SexLab - MatchMaker Legacy
SexLab - Random Sex SE -181003
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim SE - v1.0.2

load order per instructions.

This is installed on top of https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE

As for load order I use this suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp

UIExtensions.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Hentai Creatures.esp (if installed, it's on MNC's download page)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)