• 2 weeks later...

Uhm excuse me i just start using this mod, and its good i like it... but letting aside the dragon fucking a horse fucking a... i dont remember what else, when i look at the sun, the lens flare or sun flares (sorry my english is lame i dont know how is properly called) are now some kind of bug rabbits with 6 legs... ill put and image. well my question is, how can i remove them? i really dont want them there xD

ScreenShot0.png

3 hours ago, Razuryam said:

Uhm excuse me i just start using this mod, and its good i like it... but letting aside the dragon fucking a horse fucking a... i dont remember what else, when i look at the sun, the lens flare or sun flares (sorry my english is lame i dont know how is properly called) are now some kind of bug rabbits with 6 legs... ill put and image. well my question is, how can i remove them? i really dont want them there xD

that's a ENB problem, it has nothing to do with HCOS.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I just tried this mod and ran into a problem. The problem is that when I initiate sex in werewolf form , my character goes through the animations but the NPC's Just stand there not engaging in the act. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

the HCOS werewolf animations are werewolf on werewolf, not werewolf on human.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:12 PM, uchiji said:

thanks for reply and explanations , now it's more clear for me where to dig  , thank you again.

So could you slove the transparent dragon issue ?  as start point, I could only see blood with transparent body dragon in night.

(almost impossible to atack )

I use same mods for creatures, and I use same Creature framework setting which you showed

for Animal SOS and honey creatures. for dragon.  then I got same problem about dragons. Asos author recommend to use honey creature for Dragon, then I choose this mod.  

5 hours ago, uchiji said:

Nope can't fix the dragoness naked armor yet but i dont have any other problems then dragoness male dragons works fine as i checked

Thanks I happend to find your report, pics are perfectly same as what I experienced when i fight with dragon in night time.

but after death, (my follower or I just try to atack the dragon, without seeing,,) it turned as visible for me.

but I do not know which dragon may cause issue etc,, 

Can you report your problem for Animal SOS SE topic? because about this issue, my knowledge is very limitted.

I tired ,but could not report well..  (what is problem and what may need to correct etc)

I can't seem to get this mod to work; when I try to update FNIS behavior, I get this:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ... 

And it breaks every animation in the game until I uninstall the mod. I can't seem to figure out how to fix this, does anybody know how? I got the file from this page, so I'm not sure why it says that.

8 hours ago, youlookprettylcw said:

I can't seem to get this mod to work; when I try to update FNIS behavior, I get this:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSVore_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ... 

And it breaks every animation in the game until I uninstall the mod. I can't seem to figure out how to fix this, does anybody know how? I got the file from this page, so I'm not sure why it says that.

i don't know why that started happening, but if it's just the 2 Behavior files then it's a easy fix:

start generatefnisformodders.exe and use it on "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\HCOSBestiality\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_List.txt" and "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\HCOSVore\FNIS_HCOSVore_List.txt", then rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know why that started happening, but if it's just the 2 Behavior files then it's a easy fix:

start generatefnisformodders.exe and use it on "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\HCOSBestiality\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_List.txt" and "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\HCOSVore\FNIS_HCOSVore_List.txt", then rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Okay! So I did that and booted up the game, and it didn't break EVERY animation in the game. But instead, all the animals are doing the equivalent of T-posing, just standing in one spot with their jaws open and their bits out. Except the goats, apparently. They were walking around just fine, though no animations worked (but they just might not have anims?).

Update: I realized that SLAL is not working properly :/ when I open up the menu in MCM, it only shows the logo. I've waited 6 hours for it to load before without change, so I thought that was normal until I saw another post mentioning the options on the SLAL page. Have tried 101 ways to fix it to no avail, so I've posted on that forum to ask.

Okay, I'm gonna post this here before I go to bed because I most likely won't be up until later. I got SLAL to work, I've registered all the anims, made sure Creatures are enabled in SL. Now the only problem (that I can see) is that all the animals are still just T-posing. ? this is a pain in the butt but I wanna fuck a dragon dammit 

1 hour ago, youlookprettylcw said:

Okay, I'm gonna post this here before I go to bed because I most likely won't be up until later. I got SLAL to work, I've registered all the anims, made sure Creatures are enabled in SL. Now the only problem (that I can see) is that all the animals are still just T-posing. ? this is a pain in the butt but I wanna fuck a dragon dammit 

all of them? that's a bit more serious than usual.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

if that fails you will need to delete the behavior files by hand ( "CreatureNameHere"Behavior.hkx ) and then rerun FNIS.

and remember: any errors in the FNIS log are bad, also make sure your not mixing up SLE mods with SSE mods (LE mod behavior files don't work in SE, and vice-versa).

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

all of them? that's a bit more serious than usual.

The ones that I can see, well... Again, except the goats. The goats just walk in place, so I guess at least they're not frozen?

if that fails you will need to delete the behavior files by hand ( "CreatureNameHere"Behavior.hkx ) and then rerun FNIS.

I just did this and now the goat is walking around normally again but the horses, dogs, cows, deer/stags/elk, etc. are still frozen.

and remember: any errors in the FNIS log are bad, also make sure your not mixing up SLE mods with SSE mods (LE mod behavior files don't work in SE, and vice-versa).

I'm not getting errors in FNIS, I think that's why I'm so confused. I finally found something that MIGHT be an error in-game, though?

error.PNG

2 hours ago, youlookprettylcw said:

The ones that I can see, well... Again, except the goats. The goats just walk in place, so I guess at least they're not frozen?

I just did this and now the goat is walking around normally again but the horses, dogs, cows, deer/stags/elk, etc. are still frozen.

i'm starting to think you have a bad SLAL pack or something. so remove all of them and click on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS.

after that go in game to the Animation Loader's MCM and click on the "Disable All" button, then click on "Rebuild Animation Registry"

once you get the creatures moving again run GenerateFNISforUsers and go back into the game and see if that are still moving.

if not moving delete any/all hkx files in all of the behavior folders, then....

reinstall SexLab and run FNIS, then look to see if moving.

if moving reinstall MNC and run FNIS, then look to see if still moving.

if moving register some animations in game and test with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker) to see if working (make sure sexlab is setup first)

if working reinstall HCOS and run FNIS, then look to see if still moving.

if moving register some animations in game and test with matchmaker to see if working (use the human on creature or vore animations)

repeat for all slal packs.

2 hours ago, youlookprettylcw said:

I'm not getting errors in FNIS, I think that's why I'm so confused. I finally found something that MIGHT be an error in-game, though?

looks like "SLAC" (i assume sexlab aroused creatures) is trying to start sex animations but can't (but this should not be causing your problem)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm starting to think you have a bad SLAL pack or something. so remove all of them and click on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS.

after that go in game to the Animation Loader's MCM and click on the "Disable All" button, then click on "Rebuild Animation Registry"

once you get the creatures moving again run GenerateFNISforUsers and go back into the game and see if that are still moving.

if not moving delete any/all hkx files in all of the behavior folders, then....

reinstall SexLab and run FNIS, then look to see if moving.

if moving reinstall MNC and run FNIS, then look to see if still moving.

if moving register some animations in game and test with matchmaker (not massmatchmaker) to see if working (make sure sexlab is setup first)

if working reinstall HCOS and run FNIS, then look to see if still moving.

if moving register some animations in game and test with matchmaker to see if working (use the human on creature or vore animations)

repeat for all slal packs.

Okay, so I did this and the only time it does it is when HCOS is installed/enabled. Does that mean there's something wrong with the pack? I did the exact same for everything, and HCOS was the one that broke it. When I uninstalled it again, everything was fine.