1 hour ago, Vitalie said:

For some reason dragoness's lose their texture when I get close to them, any ideas on how to fix that?

define "lose texture"

turns pink.

turns into another dragon.

turns invisible.

also make sure your NOT using ASOS

Posted (edited)

I appreciate your work and have had fun in different playthroughs. Am now trying one with the theme "Life as a Werewolf". As much as I enjoy the entire work, I think I'm pushing the number of animations limit (yes, I think I have all the expansions to increase it). My question is, is it possible for myself to just repack only the werewolf animations and install it with the other main files? I'm culling the other animations to just include the ones for werewolves, particularly the werewolf on werewolf ones.

I've managed to repack anubs, billy, etc's works to just include the ones I prefer as they're "animation dumps". But HCOS is more than that so I'm just worried I'd be breaking things. Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by egdethor111
14 minutes ago, egdethor111 said:

I appreciate your work and have had fun in different playthroughs. Am now trying one with the theme "Life as a Werewolf". As much as I enjoy the entire work, I think I'm pushing the number of animations limit (yes, I think I have all the expansions to increase it). My question is, is it possible for myself to just repack only the werewolf animations and install it with the other main files? I'm culling the other animations to just include the ones for werewolves, particularly the werewolf on werewolf ones.

I've managed to repack anubs, billy, etc's works to just include the ones I prefer as they're "animation dumps". But HCOS is more than that so I'm just worried I'd be breaking things. Thanks in advance for any help.

theses days HCOS is mostly just a SLAL pack now, most of the other files have been moved into MNC, so what you can remove just depends on what else your using,

Eg: if your NOT using SLDragons then you can safely delete the vore animations from the mod by deleting all files/folders called "HCOSVore", then mod the other 2 parts to remove whatever you want...but if you ARE using SLDragons then anything that's not a dragon or werewolf animation should still be safe to mod out.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

theses days HCOS is mostly just a SLAL pack now, most of the other files have been moved into MNC, so what you can remove just depends on what else your using,

Eg: if your NOT using SLDragons then you can safely delete the vore animations from the mod by deleting all files/folders called "HCOSVore", then mod the other 2 parts to remove whatever you want...but if you ARE using SLDragons then anything that's not a dragon or werewolf animation should still be safe to mod out.

Thank you for the fast response. Will definitely give it a go then. Thanks again!

Update: gave it a go and just deleted all the other bits and left the animations I needed and ran the usual setup procedure. Works well. No issues animation-wise. I'm now just trying to figure out how to get the Werewolf pack to get horny and initiate/be receptive with hotkey presses to initiate scenes (not scope of HCOS). 

Edited by egdethor111

Hello, I'm having problems getting HCoS and Billyy's SLAL Animations to work together, I mainly tried the animations with a wolf, when I start the scene (only with the Billyy's mod) and open the SexLab tools menu all the animations appear correctly, but when Enable HCoS animations with SLAL (not necessarily all of them, activating one of the canine animations is enough) only two appear ("HCoS Canine Muzzel Job" and "HCoSCanineLover") in the SexLab tools menu. Wolf - HCoS OFFWolf - HCoS ONTesting the animations with a horse repeats the same thing, but when I activate the option in SexLab MCM "match creature genders" some (not all) horse animations from Billyy's mod appear (this tested with HCoS and Billyy's SLAL Animations activated simultaneously, I forgot to try how it worked with the wolf animations).Horse-HCoSOFF-matchcreaturegendersOFF.png.17d0d34d683974baee951fbbfd3f163c.pngHorse-HCoSON-matchcreaturegendersOFF.png.fad29b5f9c45686b20c62529d9ab95e2.pngHorse-HCoSON-matchcreaturegendersON.png.f5130733a4e1017998e1a590259b05a8.png

I tried in new games and everything is the same, I think it may be a problem with something in the gender of the actors or maybe animation slots are being overwritten (do the animations even use this?), but anyway, I don't know how to continue to correct this problem.

I forgot to mention before, I am using Skyfurry NG and several other mods that I do not rule out that may be causing any problems with HCoS. The game has not crashed at any time (it only freezes when I close the racemenu in the middle of the game and then open the inventory). (I really sorry for making this too long)

This is the load order of the plugins: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
_ResourcePack.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full ESL Version.esm
Landscape and Water Fixes.esp
Occ_Skyrim_Tamriel.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
SkyFurry Masc Marker.esl
SkyFurry_Master.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
FSMPM - The FSMP MCM.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX Shadows.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
Landscape and Water Fixes - Patch - LFfGM.esp
Generic Grass Limiter.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
ELFX Shadow - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
CBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
SkyFurry_Armor.esp
SkyFurry_SharpClaws.esp
SkyFurry_AFP_Tails.esp
SkyFurry_FlowingFur.esp
FurDistributor.esp
FurryHDTLoinclothSE.esp
SF_Digiboots.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SF_TWO_AllSchlongs.esp
SOS - SAM Light Cut Addon.esp
SOS - SAM Light Uncut Addon.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp

10 minutes ago, Makros1683 said:

I'm having problems getting HCoS and Billyy's SLAL Animations to work together,

odd, it's almost like match creature genders has been inverted somehow.

are you using any mods that edit sexlab itself? (Eg: Sexlab Utility Plus or Sexlab P+) or have the player setup to use opposite gender animations in sexlab's mcm?

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

odd, it's almost like match creature genders has been inverted somehow.

are you using any mods that edit sexlab itself? (Eg: Sexlab Utility Plus or Sexlab P+) or have the player setup to use opposite gender animations in sexlab's mcm?

The only other mod I see that overrides SexLab is PapyrusUtil SE, other than that I don't see anything strange.SexLab overwritten by PapyrusUtil SEMy character is male and is set to use male animations in sexlab's mcm, the option marked in the following image (sorry for leaving it in Spanish) gave me a slight idea of what may be happening (correcting me if is not correct), by deactivating that option all the animations appear in the SexLab tools menu, so apparently all the animations of Billyy's SLAL Animations are designed to be a creature on female, there are no animations assigned for male on creature, so when i installed HCoS this filter started to work, since the animations that has your mod (at least the ones that involve the wolf) are man on creature.Filter.png.1e28136aff467945a3c333602be6bceb.png

Posted (edited)

update: added a DAR animation to Dragons, (if DAR is installed) Dragons that do the lay down animation will instead roll onto their backs when aroused.

Edited by MadMansGun

Please help, I want to set all my loading screens to the ones you provide, either in the main mod file or in the bonus content mod file, but even though I was able to access my esm files through SSE edit, I have no idea how to proceed from here. Also, is it possible to rotate through different main menu screens randomly? Thanks for the help.

31 minutes ago, Enny said:

Please help, I want to set all my loading screens to the ones you provide, either in the main mod file or in the bonus content mod file, but even though I was able to access my esm files through SSE edit, I have no idea how to proceed from here.

go to "load screen" in HornyCreatures.esp, you can edit there conditions to a higher number, by default it's only 1% (comparison value - float 1.000000) like the rest of skyrim's loadscreens, setting it to 10 will make them show up a lot more (or set to 100 and get them non-stop)

41 minutes ago, Enny said:

Also, is it possible to rotate through different main menu screens randomly?

technically the game supports it, but it never works on startup, it only seems to work when you quit back to the main menu.

to enable it go to the loadscreens and right click on the empty space next to "record flags" and turn on the flag called "PersistentReference Questitem DisplaysInMainMenu"

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Glass Swan said:

Not sure whether this is intended behaviour:

nothing in those screenshots looks like it has anything to do with this mod.

my guess would be SLDefeat or SLArousedCreatures with over aggressively done settings in place,

but also i have never seen that dialogue before.

Edited by MadMansGun

Thanks for the help! I wish there was an easier way to cycle through the main menu options, as there are so many good ones, but changing the frequency of the loading screens was still very helpful.

I have a slight problem with logo replacers and i don't know what causes them. When i try to put any logo with werewolf or herm werewolf my game crashes before loading main menu but any other logo works just as fine.

Any sugestions?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thorgal50 said:

I have a slight problem with logo replacers and i don't know what causes them. When i try to put any logo with werewolf or herm werewolf my game crashes before loading main menu but any other logo works just as fine.

Any sugestions?

no i have no clue why they would be doing that, they are working on my end (apart from the fact that for whatever reason the SE/AE main menu does not load transparency textures, so that's annoying)

my only guess is maybe enb is effecting it.

Edited by MadMansGun
18 minutes ago, DragonLordTheIII said:

youu do you still got the 

HornyCreaturesofSkyrimSE_V2_2a.7z

i need it to install masterstroker i know you updated your mod but now we need to wait for the masterstroker maker to update it could you just also have the old version up ?

Do not ask for old versions to be reuploaded. This violates the rules of wabbajack and masterstoke.
Wait for the list to be updated.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Do not ask for old versions to be reuploaded. This violates the rules of wabbajack and masterstoke.
Wait for the list to be updated.

thats gonna take ages to do so so many other peapole have old versions up but what ever 

25 minutes ago, DragonLordTheIII said:

youu do you still got the 

HornyCreaturesofSkyrimSE_V2_2a.7z

i need it to install masterstroker i know you updated your mod but now we need to wait for the masterstroker maker to update it could you just also have the old version up ?

Hey, send me your discord id Ill send it you

Just now, DragonLordTheIII said:

thats gonna take ages to do so so many other peapole have old versions up but what ever 

There are reasons for it. The mod author is not required to maintain old versions, and one reason they often remove old versions so they don't need to support bugs that are fixed in the newer versions. Your request is exactly WHY they remove it, they can't just say the old version is buggy and unsupported so don't ask, someone will not read (just like you obviously didn't) and ask. 

Violating rules like this can get the list removed by the maintainer permanently. This is exactly why DnDDC died. Please follow the rules of the community.