More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

So I found a weirdly annoying but not ctd or freeze bug. I summoned a hentai vamp lord and his dick seemed to be floating independently. When he fucked me, it had wer stretching and appeared on his forehead. When he did npcs, it reversed and he had a weird election coming out of his ass while animating. Only creature thus far I've had this sort of issue on, any ideas?

1 hour ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So I found a weirdly annoying but not ctd or freeze bug. I summoned a hentai vamp lord and his dick seemed to be floating independently. When he fucked me, it had wer stretching and appeared on his forehead. When he did npcs, it reversed and he had a weird election coming out of his ass while animating. Only creature thus far I've had this sort of issue on, any ideas?

something is overriding it's skeleton. ( Data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\skeleton.nif )

41 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

How do we change the skin for the werewolves? I dislike the vanilla coloring. 

texture path for body is data\textures\actors\character\werewolf\

texture path for penis is data\textures\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\

(if using HCOS) texture path for herm werewolf is data\textures\HornyWerewolves\

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

(if using HCOS) texture path for herm werewolf is data\textures\HornyWerewolves\

So how do we get herm werewolves along with female? The only two options I see in the mcm are for male and herm but I only seem to get females. Do we just have to replace the female files?

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

So All I need to do is replace the textures with something from like moonlight tales or is there a specific sexlab texture I need?

6 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

So how do we get herm werewolves along with female? The only two options I see in the mcm are for male and herm but I only seem to get females. Do we just have to replace the female files?

herm werewolves will spawn randomly in the wild like any other werewolves, if you want to become one there is a addon in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z

2 hours ago, EclypseMagala said:

So All I need to do is replace the textures with something from like moonlight tales or is there a specific sexlab texture I need?

avoid moonlight tales, it conflicts with creature framework (but just using the texture files from it should be safe)

any normal werewolf texture mods should work, no esp edits or mesh replacements and no "Automatic Variants" mods (you can steal textures from them but don't use the mod itself)

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

avoid moonlight tales, it conflicts with creature framework (but just using the texture files from it should be safe)

any normal werewolf texture mods should work, no esp edits or mesh replacements and no "Automatic Variants" mods (you can steal textures from them but don't use the mod itself)

Ok i had a feeling i should avoid moonlight. it turns me invisible after like 5 seconds. how can I access the textures of moonlight to grab the coloring?

15 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

The one I was looking at is from hdt werewolves but I have zero idea how they got that texture

what version of hdt werewolves? there has been a few remakes of that mod.

Edited by MadMansGun
5 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

so ill just take that texture file and put it over the female werewolf texture from MNC?

a female version can be found in the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7zip ( HCOS Werewolf extras\AlternativeWerewolfTextures\Female MikoYork black and white textures )

Edited by MadMansGun

........it sounds like you have other werewolf mods installed or bash/smash patches

32 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

fixed it. Now how do i give my female werewolf a dick lol.

the other folder in HCOS Werewolf extras (note not compatible with custom races)