More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

18 hours ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

So I managed to get the older MNC patches for Immersive Horses with the New textures working, however they do not get aroused even if I force update. I am not sure what I did wrong. No CTDs, horses, true wolves and all working great just no hardons for Horses. 

check the formids and esp names in the json, they may not be matching whats in the SE Immersive Horses esp.

6 hours ago, Astralbody13 said:

Could you update this for the newest version of script extender?

as far as skse goes i don't think this mod needs any updates.

(not sure about the newest v12 that has not been ported yet, but i think it will be fine)

Hi @MadMansGun, I was hoping you can help (I know horse mods are the bane of your existence...), but hopefully this one is straight forward (couldn't find it looking through the forum, so my apologies if I missed it).

I use LE with Immersive Horses, MNC, and Animal SOS.  Most everything works fine, schlongs work, collisions work, etc. except for Frost (I haven't seen Shadowmere yet).  The problem I'm having is Frost has a "floating penis" (that is, when he moves, his erect penis doesn't).

I have the Immersive Horses Patch.esp installed and noticed the MNC v12 compatibility patches kit

included "frost.nif" and frostHard.nif", which MNC itself does not.  So I wasn't sure if the MoreNastyCritters.esp is able to use the nifs provided by the patch?  But that would likely mean everyone has this issue with Frost (so I'm sure I'm not understand the relationship here).

Also, looking at the Creature Framework (2.0.0) MCM I noticed most of the creatures have 3 Registered Mod choices available (most are set to Animal SOS), but for Frost there is only the one choice of "SLNC Immersive Horeses patch" available.  Why is that?  And do either of these observations relate to my Frost floating Penis issue?  If not, what else should I check?

Any help you (or anyone else) could provide would be most greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

I use LE with Immersive Horses, MNC, and Animal SOS.  Most everything works fine, schlongs work, collisions work, etc. except for Frost (I haven't seen Shadowmere yet).  The problem I'm having is Frost has a "floating penis" (that is, when he moves, his erect penis doesn't).

that's odd, that suggests a skeleton problem but if it was then the other horses would have it as well....unless it's ASOS that's doing it, that mod replaces the skeleton (a unnecessary thing to do since MNC has a ASOS compatible skeleton) and adds it's own meshes.....

2 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

I have the Immersive Horses Patch.esp installed and noticed the MNC v12 compatibility patches kit

included "frost.nif" and frostHard.nif", which MNC itself does not.  So I wasn't sure if the MoreNastyCritters.esp is able to use the nifs provided by the patch?  But that would likely mean everyone has this issue with Frost (so I'm sure I'm not understand the relationship here).

in stock skyrim (and therefor MNC as well) frost does not have a mesh of it's own, Immersive Horses (like a few other mods) gives frost a custom mesh with white textures.

so the problem is:

1. the frost mesh from the patch is using ABC nodes, not ASOS.

2. ASOS replaces the MNC horse skeleton with one that dose not have ABC nodes.

3. ASOS does not come with a replacement mesh for frost because it's not a stock MNC mesh.

i have a fix but the website is having problems right now and it's not letting me upload anything.

edit: this link should work for now

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fXc_P42i61hC4g10-DsL_IhCH9Po0F2S

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's odd, that suggests a skeleton problem but if it was then the other horses would have it as well....unless it's ASOS that's doing it, that mod replaces the skeleton (a unnecessary thing to do since MNC has a ASOS compatible skeleton) and adds it's own meshes.....

in stock skyrim (and therefor MNC as well) frost does not have a mesh of it's own, Immersive Horses (like a few other mods) gives frost a custom mesh with white textures.

so the problem is:

1. the frost mesh from the patch is using ABC nodes, not ASOS.

2. ASOS replaces the MNC horse skeleton with one that dose not have ABC nodes.

3. ASOS does not come with a replacement mesh for frost because it's not a stock MNC mesh.

i have a fix but the website is having problems right now and it's not letting me upload anything.

edit: this link should work for now

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fXc_P42i61hC4g10-DsL_IhCH9Po0F2S

Thank you!  Your FrostHard.nif fixed the issue.  I didn't realize the Frost mesh in the patch was using ABC nodes.  You may want to state that explicitly in future updates (unless I missed it).

I did try ABC instead of ASOS to see what would happen before I asked my original question, and with that the penis stayed attached, but was "deformed" (like an odd flat "V" shape in the middle).  I'm having more success with ASOS, so very happy you had the fix, much appreciated.  Love your MOD.

However, back to that last question I had,  I noticed that even with ABC, as with ASOS, the Creature Framework creature MNC choice only has "SLNC Immersive Horses patch" for Frost.  Why is that?  I saw that SLNC (SexLab Nude Creatures?) is now part of MNC, but not sure what it means that the "SLNC Immersive Horses patch" is the only choice for Frost.  Again, Frost is working now thanks to your FrostHard.nif, I just would like to learn a bit more about the relationship with Creature Framework in this regard.  Thanks again!!

53 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

You may want to state that explicitly in future updates (unless I missed it).

by default all meshes use ABC nodes to support ABC based animations.

56 minutes ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

However, back to that last question I had,  I noticed that even with ABC, as with ASOS, the Creature Framework creature MNC choice only has "SLNC Immersive Horses patch" for Frost.  Why is that?  I saw that SLNC (SexLab Nude Creatures?) is now part of MNC, but not sure what it means that the "SLNC Immersive Horses patch" is the only choice for Frost.  Again, Frost is working now thanks to your FrostHard.nif, I just would like to learn a bit more about the relationship with Creature Framework in this regard.  Thanks again!!

it means i just forgot to delete "SLNC" from it's name in the patch's json file, it dose not effect anything.

as for creature framework i have this old guide here ( CreatureFrameworkIntegrationGuidev1_1.7z ) :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

the patch is the only thing registering a "frost" mesh into creature framework, because without Immersive Horses frost just uses the same meshes that the other white horses use.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

by default all meshes use ABC nodes to support ABC based animations.

it means i just forgot to delete "SLNC" from it's name in the patch's json file, it dose not effect anything.

as for creature framework i have this old guide here ( CreatureFrameworkIntegrationGuidev1_1.7z ) :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

the patch is the only thing registering a "frost" mesh into creature framework, because without Immersive Horses frost just uses the same meshes that the other white horses use.

Thank you Again!!

4 hours ago, 302sleeper said:

Hello.  Is there any guide for this mod to make the collision work with CBBE SMP or the CBBE 3BBB body?  Or is there an optional SMP genitals for the animals I can download from another source?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-le-se/

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks, but I have this already installed before going on this thread.  This did not add collision at all but instead adds animation to the animal's genitals(provided if you got the correct animation to activate it).  What am I missing? 

Here's what I have installed so far:

-SL framework SE

-Creature framework SE

-Hentai Creatures SE

-MNC SE v12

-BakaFactory ABC SE

-SL Aroused SE

edit: swapped out the CBBE SMP with CBPC body.  Still no collision.  Got it working in LE but with the body that came from heroedeLeyenda's mod

I'm using Beastess, MNC SE, Creature Framework, after follow the Q from Beastess until I meet Falmer, I got CTD everytime I'm try to have sex with that creature, I notice that when I open Creature Framework and disable that type of creatures, it'll work just fine, until now, I got CTD on 3 type of creatures, Falmer,  Giant, Horse. Do I missing something?
Note: I'm also add HornyCreatureOfSkyrim after that, but it still the same, everytime I enable it, it crash, I change it to something else like "AnimalSOS", the texture just weird, but not CTD

On 11/29/2019 at 9:19 PM, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

I found I also had a Json for Kirtty kittis in there, I think that may have been the issue as the all horse skin option was set to use it while the mod was not in the game. 

So did you get the compatibility patch for immersive horses working, then? If so, could you link me a copy in a pm?

Dose anybody get problem with DB's explosion spider?

My game freeze up every time when I encountering them.

I use these mods about animals:

FNIS 7.5.1XXL

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A

XPMSE 4.66

MoreNastyCritters v12RC10SE <<If I turn this off then my game won't freeze with them

HentaiCreatures MNCv12SE2

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim V1 13ASE

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.1

21 hours ago, Michael_MAN said:

The problem with the giants, horses, trolls and falmers. The characters got naked, I see the type of the animation in upper left corner and then I got CTD. Withot MNC they didn't crush. Other animals work normally.

try installing ABC, maybe that will fix it.

2 hours ago, damaskos said:

There are no compatibility patches yet?

i guess not, (also i don't think Pfiffy is around at the moment, his last log on was the 6th)

at the least you just need to run NIF Optimizer (i think v3.0.7 was the good one, i can't remember) to get them working (pending if the mod's formids and esp/esm names have stayed the same)

On 12/3/2019 at 4:41 PM, Kintoki91 said:

CTD when i summon hentai werewolf it's weird everything works only this one for the moment. someone else can check please ?

If you haven't figured this one out yet, it's likely caused by SOS. Remove the werewolf skeleton files nif from the SOS mod and it should work. For some reason, the werewolf skeleton that is included in SOS is for a separate mod entirely, from what I understand, and causes CTD whenever a werewolf (typically a female werewolf in my experience) would try to render.