More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

I also second this, several mods on wabbajack are broken now, it would help a lot if you reuploaded the A version as well, :D Thanks!  

2 hours ago, Bluezy said:

I was wondering if you could post the previous version or versions , since a wabbajack I'm trying to use cannot be installed due to the new version being too updated. Atleast until the guy updates his pack to use your newer version. Specifically needs 'MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z'

4 hours ago, Bluezy said:

I was wondering if you could post the previous version or versions , since a wabbajack I'm trying to use cannot be installed due to the new version being too updated. Atleast until the guy updates his pack to use your newer version. Specifically needs 'MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z'

second this. 

7 hours ago, awsdwadwdad said:

I also second this, several mods on wabbajack are broken now, it would help a lot if you reuploaded the A version as well, :D Thanks!  

5 hours ago, kingmoist said:

third this i mean. haha

10 hours ago, Bluezy said:

Wait I have a backup on my pc of that version i think 

MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z

1 hour ago, kingmoist said:

i downloaded your file. added it to my wabbajack download folder for the modpack i chose and it still showing install failed due to missing file... humph this is frustrating loool

The file the user uploaded doesn't seem to be the original "MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z". Wabbajack is expecting 12.8A to be ~160 MB big, whereas the above file is ~300 MB, so it'll fail Wabbajack validation

Edited by zqzqz

With the latest version the Giant Frostbite Spider is not working anymore with Animal SOS. In creature framework I get two entries for Giant Frostbite spider each with different options. I compared both the jsons and the skin form data are different, even from the last mnc version. Was this intentional?

3 hours ago, creepycream said:

I compared both the jsons and the skin form data are different, even from the last mnc version. Was this intentional?

yes, the way spiders are setup was stupid and not consistent.

to fix ASOS's json just do this:

edit all "Frostbite" to use this
"skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x3636f"

and all "Frostbite Snow" to this
"skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x48c0e"

10 hours ago, zqzqz said:

The file the user uploaded doesn't seem to be the original "MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z". Wabbajack is expecting 12.8A to be ~160 MB big, whereas the above file is ~300 MB, so it'll fail Wabbajack validation

I checked the file, it was duplicated, there are 2 instances of the mod inside, so if you delete the Data folder and archive it, it's all good

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, the way spiders are setup was stupid and not consistent.

I download the 12.8b, start game and test, but giant spiders still not getting aroused. Happen on all color's giant spider (Large and small are normally running).

What should i do?

6 minutes ago, LEDnight said:

I download the 12.8b, start game and test, but giant spiders still not getting aroused. Happen on all color's giant spider (Large and small are normally running).

What should i do?

click Re-register all mods in CF's MCM.

and if you are using it download the updated HentaiCreatures.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 12/22/2022 at 6:18 AM, Annaa220 said:

Wait I have a backup on my pc of that version i think 

MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8A.7z 314.62 MB · 446 downloads

Thanks for providing this. This fixed an A Pose bug I was running into with v12_8B. Not sure what change in between the two versions or if something in my load order isn't playing nice all of a sudden but v12_8A seems to be the last working version for me.

On 12/23/2022 at 10:51 PM, Nathala said:

Thanks for providing this. This fixed an A Pose bug I was running into with v12_8B. Not sure what change in between the two versions or if something in my load order isn't playing nice all of a sudden but v12_8A seems to be the last working version for me.

yeah I had a T pose bug with accompanying something something Behavior.hkx not SE compatible so i dug around my old files and found it :)

On 12/25/2022 at 3:52 AM, CrazyTory_12 said:

Hey I keep getting FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not SE compatible any ways I can fix that? Im not familar with these

Interesting, I just got the very same message on a new profile setup this morning.

(Never got it yesterday but I forgot to run Skyrim and generate .ini so that was a washout)

Note, during one auto FNIS run Zonealarm popped up with message saying hkxcmd was trying to access the internet. Never happened before so I looked it up before giving permission.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1797