More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

6 hours ago, Crese1947 said:

I'm getting this error in FNIS:

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'.

This only happens when I run FNIS with the MNC Series of mods enabled

Disable windows defender real time or your anti-virus while running FNIS.

19 hours ago, Gonzeh said:

Disable windows defender real time or your anti-virus while running FNIS.

I figured that out already thankfully. I dom't know why the realtime protection screws FNIS up, it's annoying. Do you know how to use SOS with custom races? I've tried overwriting the custom races bodies with the SOS meshes but the genital area is invisible/see-through.

So i decided to move to SSE, and installing everything from 0 again, but i have the problem with horses, they are disappeared and only flying ding dong showed up, i tried to turn them off on creature framework, still got invisible horses, tried myself to edit em within CK, still no luck 

20221121105656_1.jpg

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

body template flag problem. maybe a bad bash/smash patch problem.

I checked em on CK, and yes they are there, usually the problem with falsely armor addon biped object, but there is not the case, i hope there will be a patch for this problem, even though i manually put the dong horse on my meshes/actors/horse/character assets, it still doesnt work

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f85254416c77ac8edba05fe1e5890cc8.png

I'm interested in using the Maximum Carnage/Maximum Destruction mods, which require a special skeleton (see spoiler).  I tried it once but the death mesh/textures on animals are only present for a second or so before the original mesh/textures reappear.  I'm wondering if that is because of MNC?  If so, any tips on what I could do to patch that?

Cuz I'm not removing MNC from my load order.  Thanks for any help!

3 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I'm interested in using the Maximum Carnage/Maximum Destruction mods, which require a special skeleton (see spoiler).  I tried it once but the death mesh/textures on animals are only present for a second or so before the original mesh/textures reappear.  I'm wondering if that is because of MNC?  If so, any tips on what I could do to patch that?

i have already looked at it before, and i don't know how to patch that mod.

1 hour ago, Scythixx said:

I used hentai creatures to summon a female husky for my male character, nothing seems to be happening when I make her mate with me? It says I am being forced upon but it just repeats this over and over and nothing ever happens.

sounds like it's not finding animations, try opening the console and pressing the page up/down buttons to see if you can find any clues from sexlab....or just try resetting your animations to see if that fixes it (steps 5 6 7 ?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like it's not finding animations, try opening the console and pressing the page up/down buttons to see if you can find any clues from sexlab....or just try resetting your animations to see if that fixes it (steps 5 6 7 ?

Console says: Event onUpdate       Detecting:[1-5] None (when I say 1-5 I mean this line happens 5 times going 1-5 in that number. that means nothing to me since I don't code, maybe you can transcibe?

23 minutes ago, Scythixx said:

Console says: Event onUpdate       Detecting:[1-5] None (when I say 1-5 I mean this line happens 5 times going 1-5 in that number. that means nothing to me since I don't code, maybe you can transcibe?

I reset my anims, worked once but played a male on male anim (I have the creature gender check option on) However it doesn't seem to want to work again

2 hours ago, Scythixx said:

(I have the creature gender check option on)

are you sure that you actually have any animations for female dogs installed? if you don't then that is probably why nothing is running.

2 hours ago, Scythixx said:

turn off logging in cf's mcm, it's drowning out the info your looking for.

I noticed that the dragons are disabled for me in creature framework. I check the status in puppeteer and it says status: "No" . Every other creature works and has the status of yes. How do i enable the dragons status because its allowed all creatures in the settings and still doesn't work? The error it gives me is that there is no animation available however there are multiple enabled in HCOS and rebuilding and re-enabling them and registering them doesn't seem to fix it.

Edited by Thewildhi12
6 hours ago, Thewildhi12 said:

I noticed that the dragons are disabled for me in creature framework. I check the status in puppeteer and it says status: "No" . Every other creature works and has the status of yes. How do i enable the dragons status because its allowed all creatures in the settings and still doesn't work?

don't know, the only thing that should be able to disable them is you. did you do something stupid like converting HCOS into a esl?

edit

6 hours ago, Thewildhi12 said:

The error it gives me is that there is no animation available however there are multiple enabled in HCOS and rebuilding and re-enabling them and registering them doesn't seem to fix it.

do steps 5 6 7 8 exactly

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

don't know, the only thing that should be able to disable them is you. did you do something stupid like converting HCOS into a esl?

edit

do steps 5 6 7 8 exactly

I don't know how to convert HCOS to an esl so i assume not(its still an esp). After doing steps 5-8 exactly, i notice that the dragon status turns to "yes" when i do step 5 however as soon as i finish step 8 and check the dragon's status its back to "no" despite the animations being loaded properly. The debug says that there are no animations to load again.

Edited by Thewildhi12
15 minutes ago, Thewildhi12 said:

I don't know how to convert HCOS to an esl so i assume not. After doing steps 5-8 exactly, i notice that the dragon status turns to yes when i do step 5 however as soon as i finish step 8 and check the dragon's status its back to no despite the animations being loaded properly

i have no clue what would cause that to happen, if this was LE i would say you probably went over sexlab's animation limit, but SE's limit is 1000.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i have no clue what would cause that to happen, if this was LE i would say you probably went over sexlab's animation limit, but SE's limit is 1000.

anouther thing i notice is that if i try matchmaker on the dragon it just says that the spell doesn't effect the dragon "fizzles and diminishes". Could it be that something is stopping effects from being properly applied to the dragon? I could also get you a pic of my mod list if that will help?

Edited by Thewildhi12

27 minutes ago, Thewildhi12 said:

Think I found the problem, it doesn’t recognize the dragon race. Any idea on how to update it?

....what the fuck is "DW_DragonRace"? that is not what the stock skyrim race is called. that is why it's not working.