More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Just now, Thewildhi12 said:

is there something i can do to fix this (a specific file or something) or is it just a remove mods until it works type of thing?

start by looking at what dragon mods you have installed, i will assume it is something that has the abbreviation of "DW"

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

start by looking at what dragon mods you have installed, i will assume it is something that has the abbreviation of "DW"

oh, that would be dragon war which is destructive to the save file, it only has a .bsa and a .esp file, are those editable or must it be removed completely?

3 minutes ago, Thewildhi12 said:

oh, that would be dragon war which is destructive to the save file, it only has a .bsa and a .esp file, are those editable or must it be removed completely?

give me a min to find and look at it

12 minutes ago, Thewildhi12 said:

oof, i'm seeing some bad modding practices in that mod......and the animation problem is being caused by completely unnecessary name changes to the dragon races.

to fix it you need to open the mod in xEdit/SSEEdit and delete the "DW_" from the races EditorID names, after that "step 8" should work.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure that you actually have any animations for female dogs installed? if you don't then that is probably why nothing is running.

turn off logging in cf's mcm, it's drowning out the info your looking for.

Im not positive, but i think HCOC has some, other than idk. Any recommendations for those besides that?

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

oof, i'm seeing some bad modding practices in that mod......and the animation problem is being caused by completely unnecessary name changes to the dragon races.

to fix it you need to open the mod in xEdit/SSEEdit and delete the "DW_" from the races EditorID names, after that "step 8" should work.

yea that did it, thanks for all the help man, just a few smaller things that I can work out left. You don't know how much time you just saved me cause I was basically just changing the settings and files till something worked.

I have an issue with Spriggan animations, it seems. During Spriggan sex animations, only the player character is animated. The Spriggan remains in a static position, idling animated, but otherwise unmoving since SexLab's initial actor pos sync. I've tried resetting the animation registry, running FNIS, disabling and re-enabling animations etc. Nothing works. Animations work with wolves and horses and humanoids. Just not spriggans, and perhaps not with another creature I've yet to encounter.

What could I be missing?

I have nemesis and FNIS creatures installed. SexLab is set to not match creature gender so to assume they're all male. I also have Baka's ABC 2.80v overwriting MNC 12.8A's spriggan skeleton.

Edit 1:

MNC is only being overwritten by Baka ABC, and the latter is only being overwritten by latest releases of Baka animation packs. I've tried disabling Baka ABC so to use the MNC spriggan skeleton, but there was no change in-game, so I assume ABC isn't the issue. One animation I can point out for testing is MNC (Spriggan) Missionary

Edit 2:

NVM seems I keep on posting prematurely. I googled the issue and found this. De-installing FNIS creatures via the FNIS tool and recompiling the necessary files resolved my issues. All spriggan animations work now. 

Edited by Gyra

I've been banging my head on this issue now for a couple of weeks, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Patch hit, which obviously broke everything till updates came out. I've updated Creature Pack, creature framework, and more nasty creatures. Now creature corpses stand up and won't move, the giant spider in the golden claw quest in the beginning of the game falls to it's death as it can't animate dropping down by it's thread, so on and so on, and only impacts creatures.

I've de-installed creatures via FNIS, then removed the mod, re-downloaded, same thing. If I uninstall Creature framework 3 & more nasty creatures, corpses remain upright, but live mobs function normally. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Hey for some reason when I use the Leito's nonconsensual threesome with the male, female, and dog, the male character gets stuck in the female position. I tried using the sexlab hotkey to swap actor position but it keeps putting the male in the female's spot and gives the female a strapon in the male position. This seems to be the only animation that has this issue, does anyone know a fix?

Weird thing that happened to me, maybe someone will have some use of my experience:

- I use Growl Werebeasts and for some reason on my main save when I feed on corpses as a werebeast, the game starts to run all scripts slower and slower the more corpses I eat. 

- Figured out the problem was MoreNastyCreatures, since loading Growl before it removed my ability to feed, and loading the game without MNC before my feed spree made the issue go away.

- Fresh new game didn't have the same issue though.

- Looked at the "slow" save with Resaver - turns out there are THOUSANDS of active and suspended scripts, most of which are...  _Camp_EquipMonitor , which I guess is a Campfire script (hwat now?)

- Now that I had that information, I did see multiple instances of some buff appear and immediately disappear on my top right corner (where SkyUI shows timed buffs) every time I feed.

So if I understand it correctly, whenever I try to feed with both Growl and MNC active, every feeding launches a ton of Campfire scripts for some reason and the game struggles handling that much crap. Terminating the scripts in Resaver, loading the save and letting the game run for a few minutes to terminate everything seemed to work for now, the "slow" save is no longer slow.

Would love to hear any thoughts on how might I fix this problem for good, it would be cool to not have to clean my save after every big fight as a werebeast, even if I dont do those often :D 

Edited by tesos
On 11/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, tesos said:

Weird thing that happened to me, maybe someone will have some use of my experience:

- I use Growl Werebeasts and for some reason on my main save when I feed on corpses as a werebeast, the game starts to run all scripts slower and slower the more corpses I eat. 

- Figured out the problem was MoreNastyCreatures, since loading Growl before it removed my ability to feed, and loading the game without MNC before my feed spree made the issue go away.

- Fresh new game didn't have the same issue though.

- Looked at the "slow" save with Resaver - turns out there are THOUSANDS of active and suspended scripts, most of which are...  _Camp_EquipMonitor , which I guess is a Campfire script (hwat now?)

- Now that I had that information, I did see multiple instances of some buff appear and immediately disappear on my top right corner (where SkyUI shows timed buffs) every time I feed.

So if I understand it correctly, whenever I try to feed with both Growl and MNC active, every feeding launches a ton of Campfire scripts for some reason and the game struggles handling that much crap. Terminating the scripts in Resaver, loading the save and letting the game run for a few minutes to terminate everything seemed to work for now, the "slow" save is no longer slow.

Would love to hear any thoughts on how might I fix this problem for good, it would be cool to not have to clean my save after every big fight as a werebeast, even if I dont do those often :D 

By "Campfire" you mean the Campfire mod on Nexus or the Camping add-on from Creation Club?

On 11/9/2022 at 4:30 PM, agelmar said:

Any reason the Werewolf sprinting attacks have been changed in the lastest version?

I haven't installed any animation mods other then updating to this new version of MNC after a 6month break from SSE, and the swip and leap attacks have all changed from the vanilla versions which i perfer.

Checking the animations in the werewolf folder and I can see they've all been updated at the time I installed MNC 12.8

Edit - Not sure what's happening but reverting to 12.6MNC as I know thats the last version I had installed and the attack animations are back to normal after running FNIS again.

Same issue I had with post 12.6 versions of MNC. Actually interferes with gameplay pretty badly.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:04 PM, MadMansGun said:

replace the meshes in Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\

After trying this and a lot of testing I got it to work, replace the meshes in Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\ and replace the textures in Data\textures\MoreNastyCritters\vampirelord\ lastly delete vampirelordfemale_nude.nif (more nasty) and rename Psboss vampirelord to vampirelordfemale_nude.nif and you are good to go. this is for anyone who comes after me for the same problem. 

23 hours ago, marktwin said:

By "Campfire" you mean the Campfire mod on Nexus or the Camping add-on from Creation Club?

Camprife mod on nexus ofc. I play SE (so only fishing, survival oveerided by sunhelm, and S&S CC content).

I think only Campfire mod uses the "_Camp" prefixes to it's items and scripts

16 hours ago, tesos said:

Camprife mod on nexus ofc. I play SE (so only fishing, survival oveerided by sunhelm, and S&S CC content).

I think only Campfire mod uses the "_Camp" prefixes to it's items and scripts

too much shit in that mod to find the exact problem

https://github.com/chesko256/Campfire/tree/master/Scripts/Source

and whatever this is looks bloated as hell to me

https://github.com/chesko256/Campfire/blob/master/Scripts/Source/_Camp_EquipMonitor.psc

but my guess is that it's trying to fire off all that crap whenever the werewolf gets a armor update and another script in that mod is adding more copies of this script with a "onupdate" event or something like it.

So I have had this issue for quite a while now and it's driving me absolutely nuts. Maybe I missed something on the MNC DL page or/and I'm just stupid.  The issue I'm having is random horse texture swaps or flickering. Horses will start out fine with the SC horse texture and will then proceed to swap to the MNC horse texture. It happens randomly, when I access the immersive horses items menu, or when I return to open world. I have tried so many things already to try and fix this but nothing has worked and now I come to you guys, who will hopefully be my saviors. Please help me get SC horse textures running as it should without being jump scared by MNC's horse vag.

Hello got an error on installing, playing Skyrim SE, got some fair knowledge on modding skyrim and I have all the needed mods + Baka Factory Animated Beast Cocks. The load order is fine to, thanks for the help if you can :D

Here the FNIS error: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Problem in game: all actor T pose or freeze movement.

Recently took the mods from this page: MoreNastyCritters_v12_8A

Edited by koloiplu