More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Anyway to switch horses genders? Cause i need to see if the edits i made to the meshes function.

4 hours ago, jkchan342 said:

Asking, is it possible to remove the hagraven animation? I am actually using a hagraven replacer to make them nicer to look at, so it is kind of a waste to remove it now. 

What replacer is it? Cause if it has the same skeleton the animations will still work.

Edited by LordDrakath15226
On 3/30/2022 at 11:51 AM, scyth said:

Hi,

Im using Immersive Horse and SC Horse OVerhaul and Equestrian. Now i have the Problem that the Horses dont have a Schlong because Immersive Horse makes them Female. So i did use the sexchange Command on the Horse. Now it has an Schlong but it blinks out and in of Existence. What do i need to change to get it to work. Do i have to genereate an Patch?

When yes, what should the Patch do?

EDIT:

I also use Baka ABC with SC Horse Patch.

equestrian adds 12 more horse skins that don't have a dick associated with them for creature features so install this in a higher priority than immersive horses sc and equestrian, also go into the immersive horses folder and delete the textures bsa, i don't know why but those textures cause the flickering issue, you will also have to rebuild creature framework registry in game to make sure the new json file is loaded into the framework

equestrian patch.7z

Edited by dracoman94
4 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

What replacer is it? Cause if it has the same skeleton the animations will still work.

It is a mod called Sensual Hagraven. It basically makes them into human races with some extra changes to make them still look like hagraven.

Sensual Hagraven - A Hagraven Replacer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This one doesn't use More critter, it basically just uses normal human sex animation that Sexlab already had. So that's why I want to leave the hagraven part in More critter out.

38 minutes ago, jkchan342 said:

It is a mod called Sensual Hagraven. It basically makes them into human races with some extra changes to make them still look like hagraven.

Sensual Hagraven - A Hagraven Replacer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

This one doesn't use More critter, it basically just uses normal human sex animation that Sexlab already had. So that's why I want to leave the hagraven part in More critter out.

Hm, yeah, just turn it off in the SLAL mcm or also use the new hagraven mod by psboss.

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Hm, yeah, just turn it off in the SLAL mcm or also use the new hagraven mod by psboss.

So if I turn it off in the slal I can use that mod normally again? Thanks.

also I am not using that new hagraven mod. Nein nein nein. I would rather use the normal hagraven over that.

8 hours ago, vinceagashi said:

It is weird this mod doesn't have an MCM menu anymore. How do I make adjustments to it now?

what cave have you been living in? i removed that unnecessary menu 6 years ago, Creature Framework controls the meshes and SLAL controls the animations.

Im really late to all of this epic skyrim awesomeness. (Playing In VR) I really need some help, I have it all installed, the animations work but none of my creatures cocks work (sheaths but no erections). I was trying ABC and MNC and like I said balls and sheaths but no erections) Also tried With SOS and male npcs have them when I spawn a hentai werewolf it has dual with SOS (2 sets of balls) Tried starting a new game without SOS but no change idk what im doing wrong. Im sure i just missed something simple but  can't figure it out. Im a noob so Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you

Edited by Whtwolf
36 minutes ago, Whtwolf said:

Im really late to all of this epic skyrim awesomeness. (Playing In VR) I really need some help, I have it all installed, the animations work but none of my creatures cocks work (sheaths but no erections). I was trying ABC and MNC and like I said balls and sheaths but no erections) Also tried With SOS and male npcs have them when I spawn a hentai werewolf it has dual with SOS (2 sets of balls) Tried starting a new game without SOS but no change idk what im doing wrong. Im sure i just missed something simple but  can't figure it out. Im a noob so Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you

try a older copy of jcontainers

I was adventuring at Skybound watch, and there was this Giant frostbite spider but white colored instead of the red or brown one, sadly he defeated my character and started to assault me. But when he started the deed there was no "penis" on the spider. At first i thought i broke something (maybe i still did), but with some testing and spawning different Giant Spiders. The red/brown one had penis every time, but the white/snow one never, the pussy/ass collision was there to be seen, but not the penis.

I am no modder, and still kinda new to the modding, but it seems that this kind of Giant spider is missing in the MNC. According to wiki and other sources i have found, the red giant frostbite spider has ID 00023AAB, and he worked as he should while assaulting.

Then there is the Giant Frostbite Spider, i have found in the Skybound Watch, with base ID 00023AAD and editor name EncFrostbiteSpiderSnowGiant. Which lacked the penis.

I am playing with the latest version 12,8A

If its already reported or known issue, sorry for the spam, i tried to search but to no vail.

8 hours ago, Hranolky1 said:

I was adventuring at Skybound watch, and there was this Giant frostbite spider but white colored instead of the red or brown one, sadly he defeated my character and started to assault me. But when he started the deed there was no "penis" on the spider. At first i thought i broke something (maybe i still did), but with some testing and spawning different Giant Spiders. The red/brown one had penis every time, but the white/snow one never, the pussy/ass collision was there to be seen, but not the penis.

I am no modder, and still kinda new to the modding, but it seems that this kind of Giant spider is missing in the MNC. According to wiki and other sources i have found, the red giant frostbite spider has ID 00023AAB, and he worked as he should while assaulting.

Then there is the Giant Frostbite Spider, i have found in the Skybound Watch, with base ID 00023AAD and editor name EncFrostbiteSpiderSnowGiant. Which lacked the penis.

I am playing with the latest version 12,8A

If its already reported or known issue, sorry for the spam, i tried to search but to no vail.

nope that is indeed a new error you found (i blame beth for the stupid way the spider armors are setup)

the mnc.json is setup to look for "SkinFrostbiteSpiderGiantCold [ARMO:0002C181]" on the Giant Frostbite Spider, but however that npc is using "SkinFrostbiteSpiderCold [ARMO:00048C0E]"

for some reason during scenes with creatures, first dogs now horses, the animal is either frozen or in their idle animation

disabled every mod except for sexlab, usleep patch and alernate start, still happening

edit 1: gonna try reinstalling the game 

edit 2: found the problem, was using the vr version of fnis xxl the entire time

Edited by thenintendobox
15 hours ago, Luminae said:

Is there a way to not have the female giants with this mod? I only want male creatures but this mod seem to automatically add female giants

you can go in with xedit and delete them from the LNPC lists while your there you may want to do the same thing for the female dragon priests

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

MoreNastyCritters v12.8B
fixed the giant blue/white frost spiders not getting aroused.

Sir MadManSun, sorry to disturb u again.

when i looked at LE Mnc mod. i just noticed something. Le Mnc workz well with blaze of eventide. did this new SE mnc do that too?

Untitled.png

Edited by kruloreki
5 hours ago, kruloreki said:

Sir MadManSun, sorry to disturb u again.

when i looked at LE Mnc mod. i just noticed something. Le Mnc workz well with blaze of eventide. did this new SE mnc do that too?

i don't know whats wrong with that horse, the texture looks right in nifscope and all file paths are correct. and the esp is not doing any alt texture nonsense.