More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

22 minutes ago, Asuryan33 said:

If I understand your question, it is in game, on the same tab where you save / load.  You have one item to configure mods

Yeah, that option doesn't show up for me in either menus.  The only option available for me is "Mods" and I know for a fact that isn't what should be displayed.

Am I doing something wrong?

20230103170528_1.jpg

20230103170453_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Bot-9 said:

Yeah, that option doesn't show up for me in either menus.  The only option available for me is "Mods" and I know for a fact that isn't what should be displayed.

Am I doing something wrong?

20230103170528_1.jpg

20230103170453_1.jpg

Here are some better versions of those screenshots.

CD25F66107980FC8EAAA301C70BD1EFB09C51FCB (1920×1080)

8BA8F924DA92CD2B11E2F6889AE3EFAADEC64115 (1920×1080)

44 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the last update , but i have a problem i can't unpack part 2 and 3 , i have winrar and 7zip

thanks for any help and advice

they behave as one file, put all 3 files into one folder / the same place then extract file 001. you should end up with a data folder that is 849 MB (891,286,610 bytes)

Edited by MadMansGun
4 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the last update , but i have a problem i can't unpack part 2 and 3 , i have winrar and 7zip

thanks for any help and advice

I have the same issue.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

they behave as one file, put all 3 files into one folder / the same place then extract file 001. you should end up with a data folder that is 849 MB (891,286,610 bytes)

What do you mean ? I'm not sure what to do with these 3 files...

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I just only need to download MNC 001 to get a data folder 891,286,610 bytes. So we only need your file001 to update? I really dont know what to do with file002 and 003

17 minutes ago, minhkhoa770 said:

I just only need to download MNC 001 to get a data folder 891,286,610 bytes. So we only need your file001 to update? I really dont know what to do with file002 and 003

You need download all 3 (001,002,003) and combine them. All pack softwares have this function. have them in same folder open winrar/winzip/7zip and click to 001 to unpack. Or just google "combine split archives" for better explanation

5 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the version v15 works with the latest hentai creatures  ?

thanks again and sorry for the alot questions

yes ( i could add a new spell or 2 but it works fine as is )

20 hours ago, Asuryan33 said:

Hello Ok, 

I can't make Creature Framework work. I mean, I don't see any authorized creature and all effort to refresh it doesn't work.

I tried to refresh animation, etc. but nothing happen

If I want to surrender to a creature, it says " You can't surrender to this creature. :(

Note that it doesn't work since my Skyrim has been updated to anniversary edition (Steam)

make sure skse / jcon / sexlab are the right versions for your game, then do the animation troubleshooting steps 567&8

20 hours ago, Selenia said:

Hello, I am not able to make the mod run.
This "warning" always appears.
I already downloaded everything again.

Version: MoreNastyCritters_v12_8A
I ran admin.
If I check the third option, many more errors appear.
What can I do?

image.png.27552fe72292b71fdaa5cce04336fbf0.png

MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_8B.7z works without Problems

2 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Will the new Creature Behavior Generator mod work with this automatically?

no, it uses a different file structure than what fnis uses, as i understand it all the animations go into one folder and the "list" file it would need is not the same as FNIS,

the programs primary focus is paired/killmove animations, not sexlab. it may be possible to do a "CBG MNC" but it's not at all practical to do.

so it's probably not going to happen unless someone makes a CBG version of SLAnimGenerate.pyw to deal with it.

3 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Figure you may know as you made the demo animation for that mod.

i only made the animations for it, i did not pack it together to make it work, i'm still trying to understand how to do that myself, and also from what i have been told some features have not been implemented yet so it's a bit too soon to be doing anything large scale with it anyway.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, it uses a different file structure than what fnis uses, as i understand it all the animations go into one folder and the "list" file it would need is not the same as FNIS,

the programs primary focus is paired/killmove animations, not sexlab. it may be possible to do a "CBG MNC" but it's not at all practical to do.

so it's probably not going to happen unless someone makes a CBG version of SLAnimGenerate.pyw to deal with it.

A .txt file is similar, but not the same. I am truing to adapt a few of GunSlicer's giant's animations to CBG, once I am fully successful and if I am not too lazy, I was going to write a .bat converter as we need to get animation's duration for CBG to work.

What is that SLAnimGenerate.pyw that you are talking about? Where can I find it?

1 hour ago, Nagib said:

A .txt file is similar, but not the same. I am truing to adapt a few of GunSlicer's giant's animations to CBG, once I am fully successful and if I am not too lazy, I was going to write a .bat converter as we need to get animation's duration for CBG to work.

What is that SLAnimGenerate.pyw that you are talking about? Where can I find it?

it's in SLAL...but the one in MNC is more up to date ( Data\SLAnims\SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw ).......also last year OsmelMC was working on a even newer version of it

you need python3 to run it. as for what it does/how it works:

This script reads the files in SLAnims\source, and generates JSON output in
SLAnims\json which can be read by SLAnimLoader in Skyrim.

While you could manually edit the JSON data by hand, JSON is not very friendly
to hand-edit.  (It is easy to break if you don't get the syntax exactly right,
and you won't get any feedback in Skyrim if you break anything.)  The source
scripts also allow animation info to be specified in a much less verbose
format.

and it also makes the fnis list files for you.

On 1/4/2023 at 3:20 AM, MadMansGun said:

So once we've extracted the main one and confirm that the data folder is 849 MB, we go back up to where we have the extracted folder with 002 and 003 together and just combine those three in WinRaR and that will result in a 542 MB file (well slightly over 542) that is what we install in MO2.  Is this correct?