More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Is there an easy way in xedit to remove the permanent follower effects from Hentai Creatures and turn them into regular summons with a time limit but still keep their sexness?

I just realized that hijacking my follower's summon spells and mounts to conjure hentai creatures instead would be pretty hilarious.  I'd love for Recorder's dwemer sphere or Remiel's dwemer spider to turn on their summoner after a battle was over to sex them as payment for the summons.  Heck, if Auri's Thistlefoot mount was rigged, I'd re-enable him and let Auri ride again but fair's fair and Thistlefoot should get a turn mounting Auri too.

Game crashes with Adler i9 due to use of wrong Form 43 instead of Form 44.   Due to Creation Kit not compatible to the Adler i9 bad save to Form 44 and Skyrim SE is on infinite load screen.  My favorite mod is no longer compatible to Next Gen Computers.  You need Form 44 within due Adler i9 now has Full DRM Technology.  Properly written mods is now a must for Next Gen Computers.

5 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

I'm not sure if this is the right mod to ask the question but: How do I turn off that my werewolf has tits?

I don't want this model in my game. I tried setting werewolf in creature framework to disable, didn't help.

replace MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\femalebodywerewolf_1.nif with something else.

2 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Is there a way to stop CF or MNC from constantly unequipping the traveller saddle I use on my horse from Convenient Horses?

i already have horses set to "stripArmor": false so there's nothing else i can do.

Apologies if this has been covered, I did try to search through the thread first:

Is there any simple way to make it so that the only time we see different animal models are in sex scenes? I'd love to have vanilla (or other mod) animals with no obvious parts, until a scene is initiated.

I'm assuming this means getting rid of heaps of meshes in the mod, but I don't want to break anything. I like having this mod installed for specific quests or events, but not roaming around seeing sabrecats with bright pink sheathes the rest of the time. Even if it means the models change in unimmersive ways once a scene starts.

1 hour ago, lolthisis said:

Apologies if this has been covered, I did try to search through the thread first:

Is there any simple way to make it so that the only time we see different animal models are in sex scenes? I'd love to have vanilla (or other mod) animals with no obvious parts, until a scene is initiated.

I'm assuming this means getting rid of heaps of meshes in the mod, but I don't want to break anything. I like having this mod installed for specific quests or events, but not roaming around seeing sabrecats with bright pink sheathes the rest of the time. Even if it means the models change in unimmersive ways once a scene starts.

you would need to use xedit to remove the edited armoraddons from the esp.

I'm currently having a weird issue with MNC (specifically, Hentai Creatures) and Aroused Creatures I just can't make sense of. For some reason Aroused Creatures won't detect the Animations for regular non-Hentai creatures (Error on Help is NOANIM) but it will detect the animation for the Hentai version of the same creature (currently testing with Spriggans and Flame Atronaches) and work fine on that one.

Is there something that Hentai Creatures have added that regular ones don't?

11 minutes ago, Blake81 said:

I'm currently having a weird issue with MNC (specifically, Hentai Creatures) and Aroused Creatures I just can't make sense of. For some reason Aroused Creatures won't detect the Animations for regular non-Hentai creatures (Error on Help is NOANIM) but it will detect the animation for the Hentai version of the same creature (currently testing with Spriggans and Flame Atronaches) and work fine on that one.

Is there something that Hentai Creatures have added that regular ones don't?

i've seen odd problems with SL Aroused Creatures when Hentai creatures is also trying to start animations, it ends up starting 2 animations on actors that are already in animations.

i don't know how it's doing that (because i thought for sure that there was safe guards in sexlab to prevent that) but it would be best to turn off SLAC in it's mcm when using HC's sex commands/effects....also you may want to use the stop all animations button in sexlab's debug menu.

10 hours ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

I'm doing a Futanari creatures mod, may I use the dicks of your mod? or atleast give tips to make ones myself

that mod sort of already exists, the skyfem patch in the "ModCompatibilityKits" has many of the meshes you want.

7 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Should Convenient Horses load after MNC/CF, or before?

the txt file in the patch's folder has that information.

1 hour ago, TnTTnT said:

@MadMansGun Excuse me, if I would like CF to ignore some female creature ie. Giantess, Female dragur, which Draugr or Giant entry I have to disable in CF?

if you want to remove female arousal/stripping without also removing the males then you would need to edit the armoraddons for them in mnc's esp.

Edited by MadMansGun
5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that mod sort of already exists, the skyfem patch in the "ModCompatibilityKits" has many of the meshes you want.

the txt file in the patch's folder has that information.

if you want to remove female arousal/stripping without also removing the males then you would need to edit the armoraddons for them in mnc's esp.

Thanks, but the Skyfem patch only has humanoids, not animals, but i will use it

On 1/2/2023 at 2:36 AM, TnTTnT said:

No configuration for MNC. 

Only CF has MCM.

Hello Ok, 

I can't make Creature Framework work. I mean, I don't see any authorized creature and all effort to refresh it doesn't work.

I tried to refresh animation, etc. but nothing happen

If I want to surrender to a creature, it says " You can't surrender to this creature. :(

Note that it doesn't work since my Skyrim has been updated to anniversary edition (Steam)

17 hours ago, Bot-9 said:

How do you open the Sexlab MCM in the first place?

Guys I have been looking through the mods on the list and none of them seem to show a way on how to access the Mod Configuration Menu.  It also DOES NOT SHOW UP in settings, how do I fix this?

Also how do you bring up the Mod Configuration Menu in Sexlab?  It does not list anything on how to do it.

18 minutes ago, Bot-9 said:

Guys I have been looking through the mods on the list and none of them seem to show a way on how to access the Mod Configuration Menu.  It also DOES NOT SHOW UP in settings, how do I fix this?

Also how do you bring up the Mod Configuration Menu in Sexlab?  It does not list anything on how to do it.

If I understand your question, it is in game, on the same tab where you save / load.  You have one item to configure mods