More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

18 minutes ago, darzog said:

i have copy the giant01.nif file from psboss and paste it into the MNC folder by deleting the original giant01.nif (i have not rename it because the name seems to be the same). and i have kept the giant01 from psboss into the psboss mod folder into MO. Why i'm telling what i have done is because once in game it seemed to have work, i have see a female psboss giantess, but when i was close to her, her skin disapered and was replaced by the original in an instant. So i assume i have done something wrong, but what ? can you help me to understand my mistake please ?

ok i think i understand what has happened. when the giantess saw me she got hard and then the hard giant meshes took the lead making her disapear...

1 hour ago, ssuckerr said:

any way to make MNC running on this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/81895

it's not practical for sexlab/SLAL Pack usage:
1. the file paths CBG uses for animations are not the same as FNIS:
in FNIS you have paths like Data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\animations\modnamehere\animationhere.hkx
but in CBG everything goes into Data\meshes\actors\cbg\animationhere.hkx
2. the CBG list files are not the same as FNIS list files, and you need to know things that you would normally not need to know.
3. the SLAnimGenerate.pyw python script used to make slal packs is not setup for CBG, and without it working on SLAL packs would be a fucking nightmare.
4. converting slal packs to CBG would make them incompatible/invisible to the FNIS creature pack, so everyone would be forced to use CBG even for animations that fnis could already handle.

5. CBG is not done being made yet, some features have not been implemented. also some people are having problems with the wrong animations being played.

CBG is best used for what it was made for: petting, attack and killmove animations. (like what can be found in my CBG example animations that are on the CBG download page)

Edited by MadMansGun

ive got all the requirements, every other animation or SL mod works just fine, but with this, only atronachs are working. everything else is stuck in idle animations. when i select de-install creatures, only behaviors/anims for the atronachs show up as having been installed. completely stumped by this

1 hour ago, liftedtruckotaku said:

ive got all the requirements, every other animation or SL mod works just fine, but with this, only atronachs are working. everything else is stuck in idle animations. when i select de-install creatures, only behaviors/anims for the atronachs show up as having been installed. completely stumped by this

it could be your antivirus/windows defender messing with FNIS.

4 hours ago, rameau said:

hi i have a question

when i instal ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCSE15 on mod organizer and when i instal the mod i need to choose which one will be the data folder and idk what i supose to do 

that's not how you install it, you only extract what you need from it and repack them into a new 7zip to use in your mod manager.

18 minutes ago, Sup_Saw12 said:

Is there then a guide out there or something to point at to try and do it in not the normal operation way?

i've seen people have stupidly large werewolf penises but i don't know the details about it, don't know if it was some sort of race menu or ASOS fuck up or what.

Having a strange issue where the meshes for rieklings and only rieklings will detach and float in place while the actual actor is animated fine. Tried testing a clean save with the same result. Have not seen any other creatures with this issue but most of them appear to be functioning as intended, it's only the rieklings. Thought it was ABC, it wasn't. I do not have ASoS. Not sure what is causing the issue other than maybe an oversight in the load order or if it's just bugged. I can live with it, but I am still trying to find a solution. 

Just now, Frognaf said:

Having a strange issue where the meshes for rieklings and only rieklings will detach and float in place while the actual actor is animated fine. Tried testing a clean save with the same result. Have not seen any other creatures with this issue but most of them appear to be functioning as intended, it's only the rieklings. Thought it was ABC, it wasn't. I do not have ASoS. Not sure what is causing the issue other than maybe an oversight in the load order or if it's just bugged. I can live with it, but I am still trying to find a solution. 

skeleton problem, something is overriding theirs.

36 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

skeleton problem, something is overriding theirs.

found the issue. there was a conflict with Daedra SE. Mod author made some "small balance tweaks" to existing creatures and I guess rieklings were one of them. Thanks for the input, probably would have missed it on my own. 

3 hours ago, Perry_Patton said:

For some reason Spriggans and Flame atronochs are not receiving the animation in creature framework. I have animation mods that include them but they will not trigger.

(creature framework has noting to do with running animations, it just does meshes)

make sure "Match Creature Gender" is turned off in sexlab's MCM settings.

make sure your not going over Sexlab's creature animation limit (look at the count in sexlabs debug menu).

look at your mods with xedit or zedit to see if anything is changing the race's editor id name.

I'm having an issue since updating. Whenever I initiate sex with a male werewolf, it turns into a female werewolf shortly after the scene starts. Not sure what exactly is causing it. I've only updated HCOS and MNC and I've run FNIS (obviously).

Not running ABC or TWO either.

Edit: Got the issue fixed by reinitialising CF (I think). But now werewolves have two dicks. Anyone got any ideas, lol? Here's my load order. Sorted by LOOT.

Edit 2: It doesn't look like a multiple penis issue. It's that there's both an erect penis and a flaccid/sheathed penis during the animations. I've disabled all the penises for werewolves in SOS, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccbgssse001-fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccbgssse037-curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE.esl
SkyUI_SE.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO Updated.esp
ELFX Fixes.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Diversity - A Character Overhaul.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Cocksmen Village.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
BDIC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BDICHentaiCreatures.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
KomAnimObjectsSBT.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BDICCFPatch.esp
BDArousalSpells.esp
DIS_Authentic_Legion.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
Misc Dialogue Edits.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
Public Whore.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
BesEss.esp
VVE.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
ajd_moreargonians_sse_pc.esp
Skat the Rat.esp
Tirk the Horny Riekling.esp
MCSESL.esp
Phillip the Horse.esp
MASSEESL.esp
CBBE.esp
CrittersAintSnitches.esp
DW.esp
DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FNIS.esp
Beards.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
Qw_ACE_CRF Patch.esp
Qw_ACE_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSC CRF Patch.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
RandomVampireAttacksDisabledSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealNames - SSE Edition.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - Leito Addon SE.esp
SexLabAutoVoices.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
UIExtensions.esp
aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Butthesda.esp
SkyrimToyInterface.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
DungeonsRevisited.esp
ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
XPMSE.esp

Edited by bloopyguy
23 hours ago, Sup_Saw12 said:

Is there a way to change the size of the schlongs of the creatures? 

Yes, the same way used to change the size of the human SOS. But for creatures have to be specific for each race since the method is changing the scale of one of the penis bones and each creature type have his own bones names, plus the two types of skeleton supported.

I think you can try with the "SexLab Inflation Framework"

2 hours ago, bloopyguy said:

I'm having an issue since updating. Whenever I initiate sex with a male werewolf, it turns into a female werewolf shortly after the scene starts. Not sure what exactly is causing it. I've only updated HCOS and MNC and I've run FNIS (obviously)

i think the old MNC.json data was still in your SKSE cosave file, so just hitting the "Reload" button in CF's MCM should indeed fix that.

2 hours ago, bloopyguy said:

It doesn't look like a multiple penis issue. It's that there's both an erect penis and a flaccid/sheathed penis during the animations. I've disabled all the penises for werewolves in SOS, but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

this on the other hand could be a vortex problem or a SOS Problem:

vortex problem: the old versions of MNC or HCOS did not get uninstalled properly and the old body mesh files and/or esp files got left behind.

SOS Problem: there is a fix for that in the mod compatibility kit ( ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv15_0.7z\MNC Werewolf extras\Remove Werewolves from SOS\ )...but however that was based on the LE version of SOS, so you should probably avoid replacing the "Schlongs of Skyrim.esp", but i think the other 3 files should be safe to use.