More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

3 hours ago, FalteringRelic22 said:

I am not sure if this is the right mod; but didn't this have a log of where most of the creatures spawned? I have a hard time looking for it, all I remember is that friendly giants spawns northeast of Whiterun. I've looked at all other animal mods to no avail. I just want a list of spawn locations for more unique creatures like draugr and lurkers.

you are thinking of this mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12760-creature-overhaul/

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

look at your bash/smash patches, they have been known to mess up the body template flags.

Where can I find these patches? (Sorry, I have holes in my brain)

Edit: Are you talking about Wrye Bash and Mator Smash? Because I have haven't installed either of those.

Edited by ShadowofVenus
6 hours ago, WorfHolo said:

Where can I find the changelog? I noticed that the MNC and CreatureFramework upated to the v12.8 and 3.0, but I can't find the changelog.

the logs keep getting deleted from the site so i don't try anymore. there is a txt file inside mnc's 7z

MoreNastyCritters v12.8
added sexlab voices.
edited vampirelord's skeleton.hkx file to fix camera problem. (note may get undone by ABC's skeleton.hkx)
MoreNastyCritters v12.7F
edited female horse meshes.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7E
edited Female Werewolf's body mesh & weight painting.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7D
edited Female Werewolf UV to use KrittaKitty styled textures.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7C
edited Skeever texture.
updated Riekling's Tongue to match ABC.
updated AshHopper mesh to match ABC.
added female goat.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7B
found and fixed the camera errors in my edited werewolf animations.

there's no log for Creature Framework but v3 is much more forceful with its scripts than v2.

Edited by MadMansGun

Sorry if this has already been answered but I cant find any info similar to my issue. 

I have an issue with creature animations. The player character will start animation just fine but creatures will just stand there idle as the player progresses. Im using Creature Framework (3.0) and get no issues with other animations. just ones involving creatures. any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Tim1171
38 minutes ago, Tim1171 said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but I cant find any info similar to my issue. 

I have an issue with creature animations. The player character will start animation just fine but creatures will just stand there idle as the player progresses. Im using Creature Framework (3.0) and get no issues with other animations. just ones involving creatures. any help would be appreciated.

see 7 under Animation Troubleshooting.

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

see 7 under Animation Troubleshooting.

Thank you! I failed to mention im using both FNIS and Nemesis frameworks and I though I had them working ok together. With your assistance and another troubleshoot for nemesis I was able to get things working. ill link the troubleshoot for anyone having the same issues as I was. following step 7 and this should work.  https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/98

MadMansGun,

An skse mod came out, called Behavior Data Injector.

Seems like creature behaviours can be converted to its format and applied using SKSE, instead of via FNIS/Nemesis.

So FNIS/Nemesis will only need to process animations, if I understand the process correctly.

Unless you might get a wild thought of converting it yourself, I would like to experiment a bit.

Do I need to convert, let's say "meshes/actors/troll/behaviors/FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_troll_Behavior.hkx" to xml get the new parts added by you and apply the value(s) via BDI config file for it to work?

1 hour ago, Nagib said:

An skse mod came out, called Behavior Data Injector.

i'm already aware of it, but there are problems:

1. i don't see a LE version and LE is where us animators do our work. (the nif plugin for max 2010 only works with LE files)

2. i don't know how to use this thing or what the limits are, the "How To Create BDI Config File" tells me nothing.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm already aware of it, but there are problems:

1. i don't see a LE version and LE is where us animators do our work. (the nif plugin for max 2010 only works with LE files)

2. i don't know how to use this thing or what the limits are, the "How To Create BDI Config File" tells me nothing.

Indeed, now that I look at it, there is nothing about inserting new animations into the BDI file. Oh well.

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

So where do i go if i'm having problems with the female werewolf not animating in the scenes, here or MNC?

....umm...this IS mnc,

and see Animation Troubleshooting on the first page.

I may be blind if we have this already but would anyone else love the idea of having a dedicated page/post where we keep all the MNC compatibility patches for the new creatures added by other mods? So far I could find some scrolling through the comments here and there but having them all on one page would be so nice and much easier to keep track!

On 11/5/2022 at 12:33 PM, MadMansGun said:

....umm...this IS mnc,

and see Animation Troubleshooting on the first page.

I thought i was in the Hentai Creatures page and my problem isn't just related to werewolf, some creatures are not animating in scenes while others are, any ideas how to fix it? Also would like help with this:ScreenShot21.thumb.png.14abbad43db7b879bf34bb5b595a06c2.png

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

some creatures are not animating in scenes while others are

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Also would like help with this:

something is overriding/replacing the skeletons.

Surprised there hasn't been any discussion about this unless I missed it, but horse manes are missing when using AE data files since Beth moved them to a new separate slot60 model loaded in the horseskin* ARMO. The base horse.nif no longer comes with the mane in the nif.

image.jpeg.aae66fa48ce9bfa58b31937abb2d35e7.jpeg

I fixed em in SSEedit, here if you wanna use it, or if anyone else wants it before you're able to update the mod:

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Though if you wanna go over it yourself it's pretty much just simply copying the new update.esm entries to your horseskin ARMO's:

image.jpeg.0354e98ac52d3bfe95ee34caf342135d.jpeg

Not sure if it'll crash pre-AE games or create double manes or whatever, so that's probally the only thing that needs to be tested to see if this needs to be a separate AE-exclusive patch/branch.

Edited by Bonerhat
8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

something is overriding/replacing the skeletons.

Ok, managed to resolve the animation problem but not the floating dick problem, is there any way to make the dick work while maintaining the wings redone mesh?

Edited by LordDrakath15226
1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Ok, managed to resolve the animation problem but not the floating dick problem, is there any way to make the dick work while maintaining the wings redone mesh?

use nifscope to copy the penis nodes i guess.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

use nifscope to copy the penis nodes i guess.

It doesn't let me, would it be fine if i pasted the wings redone body in place of the normal one since It doesn't come with its own skeleton? 

Wait, no, you meant the individual nodes, let me try it and then paste the dick to that mesh. 

Edited by LordDrakath15226

Any reason the Werewolf sprinting attacks have been changed in the lastest version?

I haven't installed any animation mods other then updating to this new version of MNC after a 6month break from SSE, and the swip and leap attacks have all changed from the vanilla versions which i perfer.

Checking the animations in the werewolf folder and I can see they've all been updated at the time I installed MNC 12.8

Edit - Not sure what's happening but reverting to 12.6MNC as I know thats the last version I had installed and the attack animations are back to normal after running FNIS again.

Edited by agelmar
8 minutes ago, Newka said:

Hi, i'm on 1.5.97, wich version should i download of MNC ? Also do i have to download Creature Framework 1.0.1 or the 3.0.7 in this topic ? Thanks in advance.

newest is fine, there are no dll files in mncse or cf, it's the other requirements like jcon skse and sexlab you need to worry about.

Edited by MadMansGun