More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 7/19/2022 at 4:22 PM, Sathar said:

Updating and I'm sure that there are several things that I am doing wrong, but this one might need to be addressed (or not) from your end:

Using Requiem, the Reqificator spits out a fatal error:

Reqtificator.Exceptions.RecordProcessingException`1[Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.IArmorGetter]: A problem was encountered while processing '0EBC0B:Skyrim.esm' (skinDragonOdahviing), last modified by 'MoreNastyCritters.esp': BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

---> System.ArgumentException: BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

I did not have this issue with MNC 12.6SE (which I may have also set up incorrectly, but I did not have any crashes or other issues I was aware of).

Thanks!

Had the same problem. Apparently it's the form version of some dragon armor that Requiem has trouble with. Just manually deleted (5 or 6 I think) from More Nasty Critter with exedit.?

Works for me?

Hi guys!

I've done and redone the guide like 5 times now but still get T-shape from humans.

I even started a new profile and just made the bare minimum for the mod to work, but I still get the same problem.

I'm running skyrim on version 1.6.640 
I'm using the latest version of MNC (v12.8) but I still get this ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" when running FNIS V7.6 XXL

Edited by Stereotypen
1 hour ago, Stereotypen said:

Hi guys!

I've done and redone the guide like 5 times now but still get T-shape from humans.

I even started a new profile and just made the bare minimum for the mod to work, but I still get the same problem.

I'm running skyrim on version 1.6.640 
I'm using the latest version of MNC (v12.8) but I still get this ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" when running FNIS V7.6 XXL

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

I have gone through this multiple times and made sure all the mods were installed properly with my mod manager, everything is downloaded to the se verison but after 3 hours of going back and forth it won't even launch the game or give me an error. In my mod manager it tells me its for the original 2011 skyrim rather then the special edition one. Is this something on my part or with my mod manager (vortex)? Game version is 1.5.97

MNCerror.PNG

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you need to copy the nodes first.

Yeah, i figured that out, now to find a horse and see if it worked so that my only remaining problem is the vamplord one: Tried putting the dick nodes on the wings redone mesh but when i tested it in game, it crashes so it looks like i'll have to sacrifice having sex as a vamplord unless a patch ever comes around.

MoreNastyCritters v12.8A
registered crap club races for SE users.

you may need to use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file and then re register the animations in game before they will be usable:
MoreNastyCrittersFactory (this script is not used anymore, it got renamed to MoreNastyCrittersRaces but a copy of it may still be in your save file)

MoreNastyCrittersRaces
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

7 hours ago, juhistibi said:

Any way to get an older version of this mod? Im installing with wabbajack and it requires the morenastycritters_v12_6se version of this mod and i cannot find it.

Do not ask for older versions of the mod for wabbajack lists here. Wait for your list to be updated, or check on their discord for help.

Did you change something in the new Creature Framework upload ? I'm asking because the file has the exact same name than the previous one and the same version number (V3_0)

Also, I know that other people have already asked, but a changelog would be really good (to answer this type of question for example), especially for a mod with a 124 pages long thread...

1 hour ago, KaidanShepard said:

Did you change something in the new Creature Framework upload ? I'm asking because the file has the exact same name than the previous one and the same version number (V3_0)

nothing function related, i changed where its quest shows up in the creation kit.

1 hour ago, KaidanShepard said:

Also, I know that other people have already asked, but a changelog would be really good (to answer this type of question for example), especially for a mod with a 124 pages long thread...

site updates keep causing them to get deleted whenever i update my mods, so now i just keep them inside a text file within the mod's 7zip.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, no AE version is needed. there's no DLL that needs a specific version.

so its just the dependencies for the mod that need to be AE? If thats the case should i use legendary or special edition for 1.6.640?

(Edit) scratch that, something in this mod pack or the amount of mods in general removed the error messages, apparently MCM helper is a dangerous mod due to its dll and wouldn't let me launch. Thanks for the help

Edited by Thewildhi12
14 minutes ago, Thewildhi12 said:

so its just the dependencies for the mod that need to be AE? If thats the case should i use legendary or special edition for 1.6.640?

You would use AE 1.6.640 version for the dependencies where it matters. Not all of them require a specific AE version, only the mods with DLLs care.