More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

39 minutes ago, LEDnight said:

There are my json and esp that I have modified, do they have formatting issues?

ogBogmort.json 4.04 kB · 0 downloads ogBogmort.esp 139.4 kB · 0 downloads

as far as i can tell it looks fine (apart from xedit saying something about there being some sort of unused weapon data in the mod, but that won't effect cf in any way)

if you did make a error then i'm not seeing it, so maybe try clicking on the reload button in cf's mcm.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

if you did make a error then i'm not seeing it, so maybe try clicking on the reload button in cf's mcm.

The arousedArmor list is normal operation, now the biggest trouble is after I press the "Target putter key" (I set it to "B") to Bogmort, nothing will happen.

Other mods' hotkey are still normal on Bogmort (Like Sexlab Framework's, SLAR's), and the PUPPERTEER Interface are also normal when i press CF's Target hotkey to any other mod's  creatures (even without the json)

I think this problem maybe caused by original mod itself? (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22447)

20221022212524.png

20221022212509.png

Edited by LEDnight
5 hours ago, brutherman said:
  Hide contents

1379297960_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_10.23-01_24_57_32.png.0eb3c40446576f8d9de51340c2a7c1d0.png

The bears seem to be broken for some reason. Animations work fine but when they die erect this happens.

I think the penis should be fully covered with the Pelvis bone to prevent this. The problem is that the penis bones aren't included on the ragdoll idle so the system don't know what to do with them.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I think the penis should be fully covered with the Pelvis bone to prevent this. The problem is that the penis bones aren't included on the ragdoll idle so the system don't know what to do with them.

Do you know how I would fix this? I don't know where to start.

2 hours ago, brutherman said:

Do you know how I would fix this? I don't know where to start.

The bone can be manually added to each NIF file of the hard penis using the BodySlide but even know the steps, the BodySlide isn't reliable for this and usually make its worse.

Better get used to see it...

59 minutes ago, RandomKhajiit said:

the bear dick bug didn't happen in the older versions of this, looking for what changed might uncover things elsewhere

it's the abc based skeleton files that do it, the problem is the balls and dick are connected to a extra node and not directly to the pelvis node, that extra node lacks some kind of ragdoll data. i don't know if it's the hkx of the nif that is the problem, as far as i can tell both can control ragdolling in some way but hkx files are hard to understand.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's the abc based skeleton files that do it, the problem is the balls and dick are connected to a extra node and not directly to the pelvis node, that extra node lacks some kind of ragdoll data. i don't know if it's the hkx of the nif that is the problem, as far as i can tell both can control ragdolling in some way but hkx files are hard to understand.

should I remove the bear files in abc?

This might be a stupid question to ask, but the version of CreatureFramework I've been using (CreatureFrameworkV3_0.7z) has a constant error in MO2, saying it is Form 43 and won't let me launch Skyrim. Is there any way I can update the master file to Form 44 by chance, or is there an alternate solution that doesn't require me to redownload the framework for the same error message to pop up again.

2 hours ago, Dicsmite said:

This might be a stupid question to ask, but the version of CreatureFramework I've been using (CreatureFrameworkV3_0.7z) has a constant error in MO2, saying it is Form 43 and won't let me launch Skyrim. Is there any way I can update the master file to Form 44 by chance, or is there an alternate solution that doesn't require me to redownload the framework for the same error message to pop up again.

you should just be able to ignore the warning and run the game, SE/AE itself has no problem running form 43 files.

17 hours ago, Dicsmite said:

Here is the version of CreatureFrameworkV3_0 SE (Form 43).
The wrong version of the plugins can break your saves over time.

CreatureFramework.esm

15 hours ago, vaxtang777 said:

Here is the version of CreatureFrameworkV3_0 SE (Form 43).
The wrong version of the plugins can break your saves over time.

That only matters:

1. With versions lesser than 43 because lack of some properties on some forms. In which case is better remake the Mod in a new file because the conversion script only change the number of the Form version.

2. For the meshes and animations because the skeleton bones are different on SSE. In which case you should use a tool like the Cathedral Assets to convert the meshes and animations. And just to get rid of the warning, use the xEdit script to change the Form version number.

When I was playing on LE i use the SE Mods all the time just converting the meshes and uncompressing the BSA files.

Now on SE i still use many of the LE Mods that doesn't have conversion for SE or the conversion is outdated. And most of them still have the Form 43 without issues.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 10/1/2022 at 12:34 AM, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Requiem's Reqtificator crashes with MNC 12_8SE
"Exception message was: A problem was encountered while processing '0EBC0B:Skyrim.esm' (skinDragonOdahviing), last modified by 'MoreNastyCritters.esp': BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43"

I've also seen that error crash Synthesis Patches.  For whatever reason it doesn't like that record being overridden.  Just add MoreNastyCritters.esp to the black list so the patcher doesn't touch it.

3 hours ago, ShadowofVenus said:

I'm not sure if this is the place to go, but I'm having issues with invisible dogs. The wolves are fine. But every dog I have encountered has been invisible, as in their textures are gone but they are still there. Does anybody know a fix to this issue?

look at your bash/smash patches, they have been known to mess up the body template flags.

I am not sure if this is the right mod; but didn't this have a log of where most of the creatures spawned? I have a hard time looking for it, all I remember is that friendly giants spawns northeast of Whiterun. I've looked at all other animal mods to no avail. I just want a list of spawn locations for more unique creatures like draugr and lurkers.