More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

The hentai creatures part of this, where am i supposed to find the spells?

you can also use it's mcm to give you all spells.

Edited by MadMansGun
56 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Quickest place is go to riverwood store. Be dialogue, "Do you sell spells". He sells all spelltomes for hentai creatures.

That's the problem, he doesn't have the spell books.

52 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you can also use it's mcm to give you all spells.

Only this way? Guess i'll do it but i wanted a more immersive way lol. 

22 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

That's the problem, he doesn't have the spell books.

that can be one of 2 things:

1. you need to wait a few days to reset his stock (or save, attack him, and reload save to do the reset exploit)

2. another mod is editing his merchant chest.

Edited by MadMansGun
27 minutes ago, Impact14 said:

Idk if there was any .esp changes between 12.7E and F but just in case there was, here's the form 44 conversion for anyone who wants it.

Wow, I just did mine today, after reading the same reddit post & a bunch of other web forum posts (non conclusive for and against) but I was tired of random crashes (NOT related to MNC OR CF) & thought sod it I'll do it. So farleys so good no issues.

If you want to see if there were any changes to esp you can always load the original in ssedit and then load a copy of the same esp (i.e mymod - copy.esp) in ssedit (right click on orig esp and select compare to).

On 8/16/2022 at 5:20 AM, eldr3d said:

I made a patch for USSEP and USMP compatibility. Only USSEP is strictly required. @MadMansGun If you want to, you have full permission to merge this or offer it along the other downloads.

MoreNastyCritters USSEP Patch.esp 17.42 kB · 10 downloads

Nice work with this. Do you know if HCOS also needs the same treatment, by chance?

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you do know that not all of ussep's "fixes" are good right?

Haven't dug into the patch to look at it, but I have a feeling the things this patch touches aren't related to the controversial changes USSEP makes.

Edited by Impact14
2 hours ago, Bizarro said:

Would anyone care to make a patch for VIGILANT, UNSLAAD and GLENMORIL by chance? Those creatures literally beg to be adapted and integrated to MNC

from me? not likely: 1 or 2 creatures based on stock creatures is fine (if i have the time and not feeling like shit), 25+ creatures with custom body shapes & skeletons is a fucking nightmare to deal with. (case and point "Darkend" i never want to try anything like that fucking thing ever again)

50 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

Hey MadMansGun,

Any plans for all the female creatures of MNC to ever support physics? MODs like FEMALE and shit are completely abandoned and pretty broken these days, native support would be awesome.

directly? no, it makes things harder to port.

indirectly? yes, the updated female horse has ASOS/Animal Gen Physics vagina nodes in it, so adding the right NiStringExtraData into the nifs should enable it.

also the female giant has some nodes.

Edited by MadMansGun
14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

from me? not likely: 1 or 2 creatures based on stock creatures is fine (if i have the time and not feeling like shit), 25+ creatures with custom body shapes & skeletons is a fucking nightmare to deal with. (case and point "Darkend" i never want to try anything like that fucking thing ever again)

directly? no, it makes things harder to port.

indirectly? yes, the updated female horse has ASOS/Animal Gen Physics vagina nodes in it, so adding the right NiStringExtraData into the nifs should enable it.

So DarkenD actually has MNC support? :0

Yeah, the giant is great... Been trying to add the physics myself but it's a no go, edited the skeleton with the correct breast nodes, etc and tried to get the CBPC config working but it's a no go for me. I'm not very clued up on that side of things :(

19 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

Yeah, the giant is great... Been trying to add the physics myself but it's a no go, edited the skeleton with the correct breast nodes, etc and tried to get the CBPC config working but it's a no go for me. I'm not very clued up on that side of things :(

you would need jacques00's xml files for the giant, i think you can find a se port here but i have not downloaded it to see if it actuality has them/is working:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9449-naked-giants-draugr-female-dragons-se/

Edited by MadMansGun
On 8/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, MadMansGun said:

you do know that not all of ussep's "fixes" are good right?

I know some people don't like the opinionated changes it introduces at some points, but honestly, I just care for the insane amount of actual bugs it does fix. I'm just providing a patch for those who do use it because I'm method patching my LO anyway, and I hope it helps someone.

3 hours ago, pottman said:

How do I make this work with this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72425

the files you want to replace are:
"Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\hagraven\Glenmoril.nif"
"Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\hagraven\GlenmorilNude.nif"
"Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\hagraven\hagraven.nif"
"Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\hagraven\hagravenNude.nif"

Edited by MadMansGun