More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

14 minutes ago, Symb0lic said:

The generator path's been like that for a while and from what I know, there are basically no issues regarding it whatsoever in my game - FNIS normally works like a charm for me.

I've had enable creatures on beforehand to properly set up for my playthrough, doesn't solve anything.

Problems can happen if the skeletons from MNC are overwritten by other mods, make sure that isn't the case. The only one that would break all the anims is probably XPMSSE. All of your required mods and dependencies need to be for the version of Skyrim you are running SE/AE. Make sure they aren't overwritten by some other mod with the wrong version. Nemesis will break creature anims, make sure you are following the compatibility guide if you use it along with FNIS. 

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

Done already multiple times, doesn't work whatsoever.

28 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Problems can happen if the skeletons from MNC are overwritten by other mods, make sure that isn't the case. The only one that would break all the anims is probably XPMSSE. All of your required mods and dependencies need to be for the version of Skyrim you are running SE/AE. Make sure they aren't overwritten by some other mod with the wrong version. Nemesis will break creature anims, make sure you are following the compatibility guide if you use it along with FNIS. 

Made sure that MNC is not being overwrited, all of my mods I've already ascertained are for my version of skyrim - I've followed the guide thoroughly to no avail.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you check enable creatures in sexlab's mcm?

You probably need to fix this:

>>Warning: Expected generator path: X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users<<

If you're using vortex, follow vortex's instructions for running fnis.

if you're using MO2, make sure you've setup generatefnis_for_users.exe as an executable in mo2 and run fnis from mo2.

If, God help you, you're using NMM, then go to that path and run FNIS from there.

Fixed the expected generator ( didn't run skyrim se on its own until now and its fixed now ), still nothing for MNC working. I tried disabling most sexual animations to see if MNC would work on its own and that doesn't work either.

I followed the "gimmie nasty skyrim!" thing on discord - set the load order, ran fnis again and then ran synthesis. I started a new game just to test out this but as expected, doesn't work.

I'm very confused how my Mod Priority (overwrite) list should look like.

Earlier this year I experienced (body) physics issues and was told that nothing should be overwriting XPMSE and so I fixed the order of mods to prevent anything to overwrite XPMSE skeleton.

Last night when I was checking Papyrus.log I noticed hundreds "[07/28/2022 - 01:37:11AM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" messages and so I did research and saw that I had CF SE 1.0.1 installed. I downloaded the latest version from here and reading the DL page it says it should overwrite XPMSE when I was in believe that XPMSE should always be loaded last (and win any conflicts).  

Now I don't know how my mod load order should look like with all the Creature / other mods that rely on XPMSE or have some conflicts with MNC and alike, can anyone help?

Load Order(priority):

Spoiler

- Fnis (Priority 7)
- Fnis Creature/spells (Priority 8 & 9)
- UI Extensions (Priority 13)
- Jcontainers (Priority 15)
- SL framework (Priority 34) 
- SLAL_SE (Priority 36)
- Zaz Animation Pack (Priority 37)
- SL Aroused Redux (Priority 73)
- CreatureFramework v3.0 (Priority 74)

- HentaiCreatures_MNC v12.6 (Priority 75)
- MoreNastyCritters v12.6 (Priority 98)

- SOS SE (Priority 109)
- SL Sanguine Debachery (SD+) (Priority 110)

- BakaFactory Animated Beast Cocks v2.61 (Priority 111) 
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE (Priority 118)

5 hours ago, Straze said:

I'm very confused how my Mod Priority (overwrite) list should look like.

Earlier this year I experienced (body) physics issues and was told that nothing should be overwriting XPMSE and so I fixed the order of mods to prevent anything to overwrite XPMSE skeleton.

Last night when I was checking Papyrus.log I noticed hundreds "[07/28/2022 - 01:37:11AM] [CF][FIX] Equipping missing aroused armor" messages and so I did research and saw that I had CF SE 1.0.1 installed. I downloaded the latest version from here and reading the DL page it says it should overwrite XPMSE when I was in believe that XPMSE should always be loaded last (and win any conflicts).  

Now I don't know how my mod load order should look like with all the Creature / other mods that rely on XPMSE or have some conflicts with MNC and alike, can anyone help?

Load Order(priority):

Reveal hidden contents

- Fnis (Priority 7)
- Fnis Creature/spells (Priority 8 & 9)
- UI Extensions (Priority 13)
- Jcontainers (Priority 15)
- SL framework (Priority 34) 
- SLAL_SE (Priority 36)
- Zaz Animation Pack (Priority 37)
- SL Aroused Redux (Priority 73)
- CreatureFramework v3.0 (Priority 74)

- HentaiCreatures_MNC v12.6 (Priority 75)
- MoreNastyCritters v12.6 (Priority 98)

- SOS SE (Priority 109)
- SL Sanguine Debachery (SD+) (Priority 110)

- BakaFactory Animated Beast Cocks v2.61 (Priority 111) 
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE (Priority 118)

MNC (and ABC if you have it) need to overwrite XPMSSE. This is only affecting the creature skeletons, so you will still have the NPC skeleton from XPMSSE that you need. 

8 hours ago, Symb0lic said:

Fixed the expected generator ( didn't run skyrim se on its own until now and its fixed now ), still nothing for MNC working. I tried disabling most sexual animations to see if MNC would work on its own and that doesn't work either.

I followed the "gimmie nasty skyrim!" thing on discord - set the load order, ran fnis again and then ran synthesis. I started a new game just to test out this but as expected, doesn't work.

Do you or did you ever have nemesis installed?
Try reinstalling MNC SE?

Maybe wipe out the skyrim data dir and reverify files to make sure it's clean and no loose files are messing with your install. If you have vortex, do a purge first.

That will update you to AE if you aren't already there and if you want to stay SE you'll need to downgrade again.

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Do you or did you ever have nemesis installed?
Try reinstalling MNC SE?

Maybe wipe out the skyrim data dir and reverify files to make sure it's clean and no loose files are messing with your install. If you have vortex, do a purge first.

That will update you to AE if you aren't already there and if you want to stay SE you'll need to downgrade again.

Never had Nemesis.

Tried newer and older versions of MNC to no avail, I'll be trying that out again just in case.

I've always been in SE since getting back into Skyrim, ( using masterstroke ) but I guess it wouldn't hurt to verify and downgrade again, though I'll probably just leave that to a last-effort thing.

23 hours ago, bnub345 said:

MNC (and ABC if you have it) need to overwrite XPMSSE. This is only affecting the creature skeletons, so you will still have the NPC skeleton from XPMSSE that you need. 

Thank you, I understand the other mods are fine as it is in as loadorder?
Btw ABC needs to overwrite MNC, right? 

Hello, I've encountered a problem that CreatureFrameworkV3_0.7z and MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7D.7z in mod organaizer 2 are marked as mods for Skyrim le, although, as far as I understand, this is a mods page for Skyrim se. Perhaps I messed up something during installation, or were versions of mods for le uploaded here?

I'm new to modding, don't be strict)

48 minutes ago, Garadons said:

Hello, I've encountered a problem that CreatureFrameworkV3_0.7z and MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7D.7z in mod organaizer 2 are marked as mods for Skyrim le, although, as far as I understand, this is a mods page for Skyrim se. Perhaps I messed up something during installation, or were versions of mods for le uploaded here?

I'm new to modding, don't be strict)

Don't worry about the plugin warning, it work fine on SE.

56 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Don't worry about the plugin warning, it work fine on SE.

Thanks for the answer
It's strange, but neither MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7D nor CreatureFrameworkV3_0 nor HentaiCreaturesSE_MNCSEv work for me, although I installed the mods they need

17 minutes ago, Garadons said:

Thanks for the answer
It's strange, but neither MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7D nor CreatureFrameworkV3_0 nor HentaiCreaturesSE_MNCSEv work for me, although I installed the mods they need

Go through all of the troubleshooting steps on the front page.

On 7/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, PC881212 said:

Quick question: Are the patches/files in the mod compatibility kit up to date for V12_7? The kit is labeled as V12_6, so would they still work with the newest update? Also, are there any patches I should avoid due to being outdated (I use convenient horses 7.1, the patch is for V5)?

Try this? It seems to work.

Convenient Horses v7 MNC Patch.7z

I redid the patch so it's only overwriting serana's horse instead of the whole mod, and updating the paths to the nif and textures. I think the horse has changed some, but it still looks alright, even if the penis is floating. not sure how else you'd attach it to a skeleton though.

Spoiler

image.png.6d198dcda7808bc356db93455cbeb23a.png

image.png.1677b842eb1d547dde1e6592575a15fd.png

This does no harm.

Even more as anything is set non playable.

A few ARMO records in Skyrim.esm contain an 8-byte version of the BODT structure (record versions 20 and 21). These correspond to the field layout above, with skill defaulting to "None". The older flags field can include a flag value of 0x20, which is no longer used—altering it in Skyrim.esm produces no visible change when loaded, and saving altered records with and without the flag produce identical .esps.

The name of each body part is dependent upon the wearer's race. It's unclear how Skyrim would handle it if you changed existing names, however, they can be changed. The fields below that say "Body Addon" are listed as "Unnamed" in the CK and can be changed. These values are user defined by clicking in the "Biped Object Names" column and giving it a name. You could click 43 and call it Cape to assign that location for capes on Humanoids after also selecting it under First Person. These values are saved in the Plugin.

This has been seen in records from v1.6.91 of the CK onward, and is used in current versions of Update.esm and Dragonborn.esm. The BOD2 record is a trimmed down version of BODT with only one uint32 for flags and one for the skill.

Used since Hearthfire for ARMO, but not ARMA, the unplayable flag moved to the record header (0x04).

heya. So recently i decided to look into sex mods for skyrim (for obvious reasons, i'm a degenerate) whilst doing so i found this mod, looking forward to it i downloded it right away. Only to find out that jcontainers seems to be one of the bitchiest mods to fix. lookingg through about 40 pages of comments i have found no succesful way to fix this isssue but whenever i start up the game everything works till i try to actually start a game. itt say's "creature framework's startup inisilisation has failed, please make sure jcontainers is installed and running correctly" i have jcontainers 4.1.13 and i have tried installing older versions but to no success. Same with SKSE. If anyone knows a solution for this and could tell me i would appreciate it immensely. Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Kloqaxe said:

To clarify i have SE, Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Make certain that your game version is 1.5.97, otherwise you don't have SE. If that isn't the problem, make sure no other mods are overwriting jcontainers with a different version. 

Hello, two questions.

1. What is the difference between Creature Framework v1 and the v3 provided in this mod? I couldn't find any information about this anywhere, no changelogs or anything. Reason I ask is because Vortex is complaining that CF v3 isn't made for SSE, and when I tried CF v1 it didn't have that warning.

2. I also noticed CF v1 has a default gender feature but v3 does not. Where'd it go?

5 minutes ago, Impact14 said:

What is the difference between Creature Framework v1 and the v3 provided in this mod?

v1 uses a cloaking spell/script to detect creatures near the player, these are generally considered to be bad because if overused/badly made they can cause "script saturation" that will lead to stack dumps: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/52598/

v2/v3 got rid of the spells and instead uses quest alias to detect creatures (script wise it's still not good, but it's better than having a spell fire from the player non stop), and V3's scripts are much more forceful about detecting the arousal state and applying meshes.

note: you may want/need to use a save editor to remove any old scripts from your save files to get v3 working correctly.

Spoiler

side note: some people have started converting mods to use a new skse plugin called "Spell Perk Item Distributor" to replace cloaking spells, i have not tried it myself but it looks interesting

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19122-schlongs-of-skyrim-uncloaked/

CFv1 could probably be converted to use it, but i personally don't see any need to.

47 minutes ago, Impact14 said:

Vortex is complaining that CF v3 isn't made for SSE

it's just bitching about the esm format, ignore it, skyrim itself does not give a fuck.

1 hour ago, Impact14 said:

2. I also noticed CF v1 has a default gender feature but v3 does not. Where'd it go?

i removed it (and some other unnecessary things), people kept mistaking it for something that it was not and MNC never made use of what it was for in the first place.

Thanks for the info! Well ultimately the only reason I was even interested in v1 in the first place was the default gender feature, but I guess that doesn't actually work as you said. I've been running around in circles trying to understand if there's any way to get the female models being automatically used somehow (HC doesn't count, talking about normal spawns), or just simply using the vanilla model, no penis, as a fallback.

Using the "sexchange" console command is the only workaround I've found so far, just selecting and zapping any creatures I come across in my travels. Far from ideal. Still, I'm confused about something: MNC seems to have separate female meshes for all the horses, yet when I use the sexchange command they always turn into the same breed of horse, same texture.

I suppose the sexchange command may fall outside of the scope of support on this thread though. Ultimately I've just been trying to figure out how to get mare versions of the rideable horses, especially considering the fact that many of them are canonically female according to the dialog.

Edited by Impact14