More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, Korkyra said:

Is there any way I can speed up selecting the meshes in CF or make it so it always selects a specific mesh (SOS + ABC) on a new save?

you could try editing the json files in the creatures.d folder.

1 hour ago, Korkyra said:

14 pages

last time i looked it was 18 pages....(9 pages in CFv3.0, i increased the per page count to 10)

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

as for Creature Framework v3.0 the onupdate scripts have been modified to be much more forceful in it's arousal detection, it now looks to see if a "aroused" mesh is actually applied or not instead of using a random dodgy Flag and assuming.

sadly the freecam is still messing with the player's werewolf form, but turning it off for a sec should allow the new onupdate script to run another pass on the player to see if the mesh is applied or not.

Thank you, much appreciated, I honestly don't ever remember seeing or reading a changelog for this one ever, but I'm old and my memory sucks.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

also redownload, i missed some files.

Ok.

BTW I have a question that may sound stupid.... I have this mod and all it's requirements, but I am wondering and kinda curious as to exactly how to go about consensual "play with creatures"? My char can already be a "victim" and be raped by creatures thru the SL Defeat mod, but I have no way to "play" consensually with any creature hostile or friendly, so I was wondering how to go about doing that?

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

Thank you, much appreciated, I honestly don't ever remember seeing or reading a changelog for this one ever, but I'm old and my memory sucks.

Ok.

BTW I have a question that may sound stupid.... I have this mod and all it's requirements, but I am wondering and kinda curious as to exactly how to go about consensual "play with creatures"? My char can already be a "victim" and be raped by creatures thru the SL Defeat mod, but I have no way to "play" consensually with any creature hostile or friendly, so I was wondering how to go about doing that?

There' two way that I know about to achieve this. One is using Aroused Creatures. It has an invite option. Though for me it tends to introduce a lot of script lag over time. That may be just in combination with other mods I use though. The other option is Sexlab Survival. It has it's own creature invite system. I don't even use most of the features from that mod. I just leave the creature options and a couple others active and deactivate the other options. Which is annoying to set up the first time, but then you can just save the settings to a file and load it on subsequent playthroughs.

Edited by Dumuzi

Updating and I'm sure that there are several things that I am doing wrong, but this one might need to be addressed (or not) from your end:

Using Requiem, the Reqificator spits out a fatal error:

Reqtificator.Exceptions.RecordProcessingException`1[Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.IArmorGetter]: A problem was encountered while processing '0EBC0B:Skyrim.esm' (skinDragonOdahviing), last modified by 'MoreNastyCritters.esp': BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

---> System.ArgumentException: BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

I did not have this issue with MNC 12.6SE (which I may have also set up incorrectly, but I did not have any crashes or other issues I was aware of).

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Dumuzi said:

There' two way that I know about to achieve this. One is using Aroused Creatures. It has an invite option. Though for me it tends to introduce a lot of script lag over time. That may be just in combination with other mods I use though. The other option is Sexlab Survival. It has it's own creature invite system. I don't even use most of the features from that mod. I just leave the creature options and a couple others active and deactivate the other options. Which is annoying to set up the first time, but then you can just save the settings to a file and load it on subsequent playthroughs.

Ok, cool, will check those out, thank you.

Quick question: Are the patches/files in the mod compatibility kit up to date for V12_7? The kit is labeled as V12_6, so would they still work with the newest update? Also, are there any patches I should avoid due to being outdated (I use convenient horses 7.1, the patch is for V5)?

14 minutes ago, PC881212 said:

Quick question: Are the patches/files in the mod compatibility kit up to date for V12_7? The kit is labeled as V12_6, so would they still work with the newest update? Also, are there any patches I should avoid due to being outdated (I use convenient horses 7.1, the patch is for V5)?

ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCSEv12_#.7z:

various patches for other mods.

note: this is a cheap quick port of the LE version, links in the "readmenow.txts" are wrong...also maybe stay away from the horse mods.

the LE version of convenient horses never got updated, it's still on v5.

3 hours ago, crococat said:

Tried to install Creature Framework 3.0. It is infinite initialising with no end. Had wait 30 minutes. Is there some install tricks?

could be a stuck script in the save file...

click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM (if it will let you that is), then save (make a new one, don't overwrite just in case* ) & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then load the save. NOTE: you may need to save & quit again to get the MCM menu to reload, also looking at a creature and pressing N can sometimes force it to load.

or it could be this:

Creature Framework not registering mods / is empty / stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers or installing a older version of it.
V4.1.13 for Skyrim V1.5.97, or V4.2.2 for Skyrim V1.6.353.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495
or
https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases
note: some people have reported problems with the newer version of JContainers not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

*if all that fails to work then reinstall the old cf and load a older save that was using it.

Edited by MadMansGun
20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

could be a stuck script in the save file...

click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM (if it will let you that is), then save (make a new one, don't overwrite just in case* ) & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then load the save. NOTE: you may need to save & quit again to get the MCM menu to reload, also looking at a creature and pressing N can sometimes force it to load.

Thanks, will try. Had tried only with uninstall no clean. Will report if success.

Installed after 3rd try. Had to remove plugin at all and clean. But still have 1.1.0pre2 version in MCM. Is it normal?

Edited by crococat
7 hours ago, crococat said:

But still have 1.1.0pre2 version in MCM. Is it normal?

no, it's not.

7 hours ago, axtertxedow said:

Hi, so i have problem here when i'm around spriggan game ctd including conjure spriggan

may or may not be fixed now.

Hi, so copied mods to SSD and made a new MO instance

with the new MNC most recently uploaded (I update them even though you write it's the same version)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.144f59f3abccbb0150654672d87b11e5.jpeg

The game was crashing when I moved it from HDD to SSD so I considered it might be for the mods as well

I reinstalled it on ssd, tried the HDD instance reinstalled it there too

Revert to the last one or it's a mod order problem?

Reverted - last one doesn't have this

Edited by Jaboka
11 minutes ago, Jaboka said:

with the new MNC most recently uploaded (I update them even though you write it's the same version)

Reveal hidden contents

The game was crashing when I moved it from HDD to SSD so I considered it might be for the mods as well

delete the dll

13 minutes ago, Jaboka said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.144f59f3abccbb0150654672d87b11e5.jpeg

That particular dll needs to be removed as it's for LE, not sse or ae.

I did the update to CF, MNC and HCoS from a few days ago and everything worked... well, except the puzzel described below. I see they're all updated again like yesterday, but I can't find anything about changes anywhere. What's changed? Do I need the new ones?

Also, in the MNC patch for KrittaKitty Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds, whether I load it before or after KrittaKitty's white Frost Patch, the horse isn't the white version (he's kind of beige). If I don't load the MNC patch at all, he's white and I haven't notice anything wrong (yet). What is the patch for? Vortex and Wrye both warn me it is an oldrim (or LE) mod but that might be just the old header,... or does this thing still need to be run through CAO?

On 6/22/2022 at 9:11 AM, BlueWaffle said:

I can´t seem to get the mod to work. All animals are still missing their schlongs while the animations are working perfectly fine (Defeat/SL Survival/ZaZ Animation). All other body modifications (SOS, 3BBB, etc.) work without issue. 

I followed the install guide. Creature Framework (1.1.0-pre2-SE) seems to work. On old saves it gets stuck initialising but when I start a new game it doesn´t seem to have that issue. Entities show up in MCM when selected with "N". MNC also shows up in Creature Framework without issue.  

SkyUI (5.2SE), UIExtenisions (1.2.0), SexLab Framework (1.6.4), Sexlab Aroused Redux by BakaFactory (v28b) and JContainers SE (4.2.2) are all up to date. Game version is 1.6.353.08.

Does anyone have any idea why the models are not appearing on any of the animals? 

Did you ever figure this out?  I have same issue.  Skyrim SE/AE (paid) 1.6.353   Animations all work, missing/invisible schlocks on creatures.

10 hours ago, hippie47 said:

I did the update to CF, MNC and HCoS from a few days ago and everything worked... well, except the puzzel described below. I see they're all updated again like yesterday, but I can't find anything about changes anywhere. What's changed? Do I need the new ones?

Also, in the MNC patch for KrittaKitty Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds, whether I load it before or after KrittaKitty's white Frost Patch, the horse isn't the white version (he's kind of beige). If I don't load the MNC patch at all, he's white and I haven't notice anything wrong (yet). What is the patch for? Vortex and Wrye both warn me it is an oldrim (or LE) mod but that might be just the old header,... or does this thing still need to be run through CAO?

ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCSEv12_#.7z:

various patches for other mods.

note: this is a cheap quick port of the LE version, links in the "readmenow.txts" are wrong...also maybe stay away from the horse mods.

Edited by MadMansGun
On 7/20/2022 at 4:35 PM, crococat said:

Tried to install Creature Framework 3.0. It is infinite initialising with no end. Had wait 30 minutes. Is there some install tricks?

I am getting an infinite loop in FNIS. This is a brand new install of MNC and CF. Never before touched my install as I was playing oldrim and just started playing with SSE (from a downgrade patched AE install).