More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

My horrible attempt at getting the CC goblins to work with ABC. Unfortunately this will require some better 3D modeler to adjust the penis model so it doesn't have that hole right on top. The model is from ABC riekling, which has a beer belly to mask it but not these guys. 

@MadMansGun

Forgive me if this is already documented somewhere, but for the "FailSafe" races, do they always take the form of *plural form of race name*FailSafe?

So for example, if I want to try and get the Bone Wolf from CC to be SL compatible, should I rename its race ID to "WolvesFailSafe" or can I use "CaninesFailSafe"

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b782a801a65a3936c021a1487444939e.png

On 8/1/2022 at 1:28 PM, Tlam99 said:

This does no harm.

Even more as anything is set non playable.

A few ARMO records in Skyrim.esm contain an 8-byte version of the BODT structure (record versions 20 and 21). These correspond to the field layout above, with skill defaulting to "None". The older flags field can include a flag value of 0x20, which is no longer used—altering it in Skyrim.esm produces no visible change when loaded, and saving altered records with and without the flag produce identical .esps.

The name of each body part is dependent upon the wearer's race. It's unclear how Skyrim would handle it if you changed existing names, however, they can be changed. The fields below that say "Body Addon" are listed as "Unnamed" in the CK and can be changed. These values are user defined by clicking in the "Biped Object Names" column and giving it a name. You could click 43 and call it Cape to assign that location for capes on Humanoids after also selecting it under First Person. These values are saved in the Plugin.

This has been seen in records from v1.6.91 of the CK onward, and is used in current versions of Update.esm and Dragonborn.esm. The BOD2 record is a trimmed down version of BODT with only one uint32 for flags and one for the skill.

Used since Hearthfire for ARMO, but not ARMA, the unplayable flag moved to the record header (0x04).

It prevents the Synthesis patcher from working so it kinda needs to be fixed

People, please help with the problem. There are MNC, BakaABC and ASOS mods. Everything is fine with them until one moment: I put the mod "Realistic Horse Breeds by KrittaKitty" and the textures of horses begin to break.
- When selecting Animal SOS+ ABC grids in CF, default horse textures are enabled for me.
- If I put MNC in CF, then KrittaKitty textures are displayed.
- There is a faint feeling that the game loads both textures on the horse model, although in my opinion this should not be. It is visually imperceptible, except for some seams in places, almost invisible.
What do I need to do to force ASOS to use custom textures instead of default ones? Do I need to edit nif? Esp? What exactly (preferably in detail, since I am not a professional, but also not a beginner)?

upd1: It was possible to fix the textures by connecting the esp "Animal SOS Original Mesh". In CF, I chose MNC. I hope this is the final solution, although I haven't checked ABC yet. It remains to fix the physics configs. Does anyone have a ready-made preset for 3BA SMP?It was possible to fix the textures by connecting the esp "Animal SOS Original Mesh". In CF, I chose MNC. It remains to fix the physics configs. Does anyone have a ready-made preset for 3BA SMP?

Edited by Tikos_pony
Update

Anyone have much experience running OSL Aroused instead of the 4-year aged SL Aroused Redux? OSLA is a newer drop-in replacement with some tempting performance benefits over SLAR's way of doing things. I dropped it into my game mid-save just to see if it worked. Seems to work? Due to all the moving parts I'm sure I'm missing something at first glance. Just wondering why it wasn't recommended instead on the install instructions.

Unrelated, just a followup on this:

On 8/4/2022 at 6:25 AM, MadMansGun said:

sexchange should work on them (that or flagging the npcs as female in xedit), you may have other horse mods installed that are messing with the female mesh/armoraddon.

Yes it's fine. Idk if there ever was a problem, just got confused over something I guess. I think I was thrown off that the female versions of the horses don't have the same colorations (eg riften grey turns to a chestnut mare).

The graphics on the mares are a lil' low res though. I really wish the fluffworks patch for MCN worked correctly for the mares (it uses the wrong model for all of the female animal meshes). Real tempted to download blender and fix it up myself, lol.

Edited by Impact14
23 minutes ago, Impact14 said:

Just wondering why it wasn't recommended instead on the install instructions.

because Aroused Redux has been proven to be reliable for many years and is available for both LE & SE.

34 minutes ago, Impact14 said:

The graphics on the mares are a lil' low res though

sadly it has more to do with bad texture mapping, the texture file is actually 2k but the horse's body is only in 1/4 of it, the other 3/4 is horse anus & tits (that is also somehow invisible in the texture file so you can't even see it)

Well the nice thing about fluffworks is that you don't really need a high res texture, the shell texturing obfuscates any shortcomings it may have.

I spent the evening tinkering with it in blender until I had an "oh wait..." moment. The pitfall with trying to shell texture a horse is that the fluff just clips through all the many different types of saddle configurations. If you're just using the stock saddle it's fine but if you have armor or any other bardings like from convenient horses, you're fucked.

I was looking at the texturing mapping and saw what you mean. Not ideal, hah. Been a long time since I've played around with UV mapping but I may play around with it later.

I'm completely confused. What I want: good work of MNC, ABC and ASOS mods. I also want to use the retexture of horses from KrittaKitty.

Specifically (using the example of a horse): By default, creatures use SOS to visually display arousal. When I start running the animation, the creature's grid should change to ABC.
What problems appear: there is an ASOS shlong in the normal state, BUT it uses some older textures than MNC, and it is also not regulated by the PageUp and PageDown keys. If you disable any grids in CF and forcibly add slongs via SOS, then everything starts working, BUT then I lose the ability to switch grids when running ABC animations.
Also, the excited ABC grid has a "dancing schlong" - is this the norm?
There is also a problem that ASOS for some reason does not want to use retextures from KrittaKitty if "AnimalSOS" or "AnimalSOS + ABC" is included in CF.

I read the entire SE thread on ASOS fashion and got a complete mess in my head. I understood about the boot order: ASOS overwrites ABC, and ABC overwrites MNC. But this does not completely solve my problem. Give advice or help, please. I really want to figure it out.

I attach a couple of screenshots to the message to visually highlight the problem.

Spoiler

scr1.jpg.a884e172fbd53ccc2aed5b406258ea73.jpg

Spoiler

scr2.jpg.e35e0d1c8800d945d74dc946018e19d9.jpg

Spoiler

scr3.jpg.535a54537fea349950147466cbdb3712.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 5:56 PM, Tlam99 said:

The synthesis patcher needs to be fixed.

A patcher what needs patches and fixes seems to be not a real good patcher.

I dont think you understand what synthesis is. It's fine I'm capable enough of fixing the forms on this mod myself but stay ignorant.

20 minutes ago, Illana said:

dont think

Estimating another ones understanding is one of the evolutionary mistakes in development of the human nature.

Some people never overcome this deficite and you seem to be one of those.

1 minute ago, Tlam99 said:

Estimating another ones understanding is one of the evolutionary mistakes in development of the human nature.

Some people never overcome this deficite and you seem to be one of those.

It's not an estimation, you've clearly demonstrated your ignorance.

42 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Dare I ask... Where's the CreatureFrameWork change log? :3 I am about to start a new game to test a few things, and I want to know if I should move on from this version, which so far has proven stable. By the way, why are there 2 CFs?..

the v1s are the original Ep1cL3w7z version, the v2&3s are a frankenstein abomination that has been created by many people tweaking it.

v1 uses a cloaking spell/script to detect creatures near the player, these are generally considered to be bad because if overused/badly made they can cause "script saturation" that will lead to stack dumps: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/52598/

v2/v3 got rid of the spells and instead uses quest alias to detect creatures (script wise it's still not good, but it's better than having a spell fire from the player non stop), and V3's scripts are much more forceful about detecting the arousal state and applying meshes.

note: you may want/need to use a save editor to remove any old scripts from your save files to get v3 working correctly.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i have given up on supporting horse mods, too many mods trying to edit the same thing, too much of a bitch to deal with.

Maybe I asked the wrong question. Maybe I misunderstood you...
I'm not asking you to do something for me. I want to get a hint or advice. You are several dozen times more experienced than me. In theory, I can dig into all this myself, but it takes time. A lot of time. All due to the fact that the answer to the problem (or a wish) is not sought in ASOS support. With your help, I could just focus on the place that has a high probability of solving my problem (wishlist). And not to circle from one point to another.
At your discretion...

hey i installed all the requirement in the good order and the creature in my game dont have any shlong but the animation seems to be working i have tried with just the essential mod but it still didnt work 

i have tried with only this mod it didnt work either :

-SKSE

-SkyUI

-Jcontainer

-Sexlabframework

-sexlabaroused 

-sexlabtool

-schlong of skyrim

-creatureframework

-sexlabmatchmaker 

i tested by spawning a draugr with the command "player.placeatme 000387C4" but the draugr didnt spawn with any schlong

the animation is working fine tho

Edited by sasfa
57 minutes ago, sasfa said:

hey i installed all the requirement in the good order and the creature in my game dont have any shlong but the animation seems to be working i have tried with just the essential mod but it still didnt work 

i have tried with only this mod it didnt work either :

-SKSE

-SkyUI

-Jcontainer

-Sexlabframework

-sexlabaroused 

-sexlabtool

-schlong of skyrim

-creatureframework

-sexlabmatchmaker 

i tested by spawning a draugr with the command "player.placeatme 000387C4" but the draugr didnt spawn with any schlong

the animation is working fine tho

Maybe the draugr mesh is still being overwritten by another mod? Mods like "female creatures reworked" dont have an esp, but if their meshes are at the bottom of the load order, they will still overwrite meshes of other mods.