More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

22 hours ago, namnaa said:

but some (falmer, centurions, dwarven spider, possibly more) just don't show up. Even though the meshes don't appear they still trigger collisions with the vagina, so I'm thinking I might be missing a mod entirely?

looks like you have immersive creatures installed, bad dog has a patch for that mod.

22 hours ago, namnaa said:

Is there a limit on the amount of meshes that can be applied at once?

yes, but it should be more than 2 (also it's adjustable in the mcm up to a max of 16). there are a few things that could be messing it up:

a. it could be that you have scripts from a older version of CF stuck in your same file so it's not working correctly. (eg: you had v2 and updated to 3v, but v2 script are still getting loaded by the save file)

b. you have auto freecam turned on in sexlab's mcm (freecam messes with applying armors for some unknown reason)

c. CF is just being a temperamental bitch again, try doing the troubleshooting steps and maybe that will fix it.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like you have immersive creatures installed, bad dog has a patch for that mod.

This is what I missing. Unfortunately, based on what you said here, I should just remove SIC entirely and just wait for a patch update. Problem solved!

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, but it should be more than 2 (also it's adjustable in the mcm up to a max of 16). there are a few things that could be messing it up:

b. you have auto freecam turned on in sexlab's mcm (freecam messes with applying armors for some unknown reason)

Yep, the issue here was freecam. Using the hotkey every time is a little annoying, but it's for the best I guess. Thanks!

Now I think the only issues left are:

1. Vampire falmer have a black mesh

2. Female draugr and falmer don't apply strapons when animating in dominant positions, they only get naked.

Is this because I need to de-install and reinstall creatures in fnis? Or is this a hentai creatures issue?

31 minutes ago, namnaa said:

This is what I missing. Unfortunately, based on what you said here, I should just remove SIC entirely and just wait for a patch update. Problem solved!

that's talking about a edited cf script, not the main sic patch itself.

27 minutes ago, namnaa said:

black mesh

don't know what that would be.

27 minutes ago, namnaa said:

Female draugr and falmer don't apply strapons

that's not a thing with creatures, only player races do that. if you want dicks on them then steel some meshes from the skyfem patch and rename them.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's talking about a edited cf script, not the main sic patch itself.

Ah ok. I'm still not gonna mess with it because at this point I just wanna start a playthrough.

don't know what that would be.

The non aroused mesh is completely black for me. In sex animations it matches regular flamer males though. 

EDIT: They also seem to have a floating tongue when aroused? 

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.5316828ae7b1d11e237e6a17176a1f25.pngScreenShot3.png.04b1eb95738157920dc64e2bf4f5e669.png

that's not a thing with creatures, only player races do that. if you want dicks on them then steel some meshes from the skyfem patch and rename them.

I could have sworn they did that. On a previous install I'm almost certain that they would equip a tusk like strapon. I guess not??? 

Edited by namnaa
im dumb

I tried it without the patch, but everytime I enable skyfem every creature turns female, dont know why

EDIT: Managed to make it work by installing Skyfem again and running it through sseedit without selecting any creatures mod, thanks

Edited by Garloths
8 minutes ago, Moschruum said:

i cannot feed as a werewolf with Growl and i have pretty confidently traced the issue to this mod, how to fix this?

i'll assume you have Growl loading before MNC, therefore whatever spells/scripts Growl adds to the race is getting removed by MNC's edit (the werewolf's race height is edited to 1.00 in MNC to help with SL animation alignment and moving around in caves/buildings).

so try loading it after MNC.

Edited by MadMansGun
3 minutes ago, Moschruum said:

it is after MNC

edit: ah, it seems i can also no longer revert form on command

well then look at whatever other werewolf shit you have loading after it. mnc only edits there height and cf only hot swaps there armor.

18 hours ago, Moschruum said:

i have growl literally at the BOTTOM of my load order, there should feasibly be nothing overriding it, i'm stumped

I assume you mean plugins for load order? What about mod order? Is growl overwriting the other mods/installed last?

What mod manager?

Heyo. I have a little Problem, maybe you can help me.

First of all, thank you for all the mods. I love this.
Now my problems are the giants. I have installed Nasty Critters, but the giants still refuse to walk around.. all natural.
Or different said, there is no schlong. Not even in the sex scenes. Am I doing something wrong? My SkyrimSE Modlist is:

Jcontainers_SE
SkyUI_5_2_SE
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Pecial Extended
SexLab_Light_SE
SexLabFrameworkSE (V163)
SL Defeat SSE
(some graphic mods)
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
Creature_Schlongs_SE
Creature Framework
MoreNastyCritters
Anub Creature Animations
SLAL_SE
FNIS Creature
FNIS Behavior (Both SE 7.6)

Can you help me?

11 hours ago, Berjeraque said:

Heyo. I have a little Problem, maybe you can help me.

First of all, thank you for all the mods. I love this.
Now my problems are the giants. I have installed Nasty Critters, but the giants still refuse to walk around.. all natural.
Or different said, there is no schlong. Not even in the sex scenes. Am I doing something wrong? My SkyrimSE Modlist is:

Jcontainers_SE
SkyUI_5_2_SE
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Pecial Extended
SexLab_Light_SE
SexLabFrameworkSE (V163)
SL Defeat SSE
(some graphic mods)
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
Creature_Schlongs_SE
Creature Framework
MoreNastyCritters
Anub Creature Animations
SLAL_SE
FNIS Creature
FNIS Behavior (Both SE 7.6)

Can you help me?

Try to use this mod instead of Creature_Schlongs:

If giants (and other creatures) are T-posing or animation is frozen, try to deinstall creature animations in FNIS and then reinstall FNIS  Creature mod.

During creation of new game you can try to use creature framework MCM option to reload creature mods. (takes about 1 minute to complete)