More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

41 minutes ago, skybird said:

Do I really need skse 2.0.20 ? I have 2.0.17 installed. Installing 2.0.19 and 2.0.20 is ctd when launching game (didnt upgrade my game when aniver came out).

use whatever the hell works on your computer.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

????....umm, don't know that one.

It was an install error. I had put one of the dependencies later on my install list than it needed. Thing is I cannot tell you which one as I had a bunch that were out of order.

BTW I am using OSL Aroused and I could put that lower down the load list, in fact it requires to be one of the last mods in the list (it was having a conflict with SL Separate Orgasm).

Thanks!

Doc Fate

There is a reason I ask. I installed another mod that needed 2.0.20 it worked very well then later on my saves were corrupted and it took me long time to find out what mod it was as I installed more mods afterwards. I always start a new game to test mods but that mod started corrupting my game always when I was half through Bleak falls sanctum. I removed that mod and no more corrupted saves. 

Since then I look more carefully at the SKSE version the mod creator advices.

25 minutes ago, brutherman said:

I replaced the female creatures with the herm ones but now the male creatures are invisible, anyone know how to fix?

did you accidentally install the esp for skyfem?

.....also the page you were on before was a LE mod page, right now you are on a SE mod page, so are you sure you have the right meshes/mods installed for the game your using?

50 minutes ago, skybird said:

There is a reason I ask. I installed another mod that needed 2.0.20 it worked very well then later on my saves were corrupted and it took me long time to find out what mod it was as I installed more mods afterwards. I always start a new game to test mods but that mod started corrupting my game always when I was half through Bleak falls sanctum. I removed that mod and no more corrupted saves. 

Since then I look more carefully at the SKSE version the mod creator advices.

honestly i have no clue what the "right" version of skse to use is theses days, i just copied the newest numbers i see in the conversion tracking thread.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

did you accidentally install the esp for skyfem?

.....also the page you were on before was a LE mod page, right now you are on a SE mod page, so are you sure you have the right meshes/mods installed for the game your using?

Yea im using the right version, I didnt wanna keep responding to that mod page cause the author would keep getting notifications. Which esp the skyfem mod or the one with kit 

I disabled the esp and it fixed it

Edited by brutherman
14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

honestly i have no clue what the "right" version of skse to use is theses days, i just copied the newest numbers i see in the conversion tracking thread.

where would i replace the spriggan and flame atronach cause they are not in the MNC folder

On 7/19/2022 at 10:22 AM, Sathar said:

Updating and I'm sure that there are several things that I am doing wrong, but this one might need to be addressed (or not) from your end:

Using Requiem, the Reqificator spits out a fatal error:

Reqtificator.Exceptions.RecordProcessingException`1[Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.IArmorGetter]: A problem was encountered while processing '0EBC0B:Skyrim.esm' (skinDragonOdahviing), last modified by 'MoreNastyCritters.esp': BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

---> System.ArgumentException: BOD2 type not expected on versions < 43

I did not have this issue with MNC 12.6SE (which I may have also set up incorrectly, but I did not have any crashes or other issues I was aware of).

Thanks!

I also got this error today trying to install MNC. Did you find a fix or any work arounds?

2 hours ago, brutherman said:

where would i replace the spriggan and flame atronach cause they are not in the MNC folder

Data\meshes\actors\spriggan\character assets

Data\meshes\actors\atronachflame\character assets

A bit of an issue here(Or possibly multiple?); I updated HC, CF, MNC and BDIC following all instructions provided including of course disabling HC related ESPs. I'm also using ASOS+ABC. Arousal works under the hood but creatures' genitals stay the same(Sheathed, if that's the proper word?) regardless, including during scenes. Vanilla giants also seem to have two issues, one is that they have a comically large cock(Fixed that by allowing ASOS to overwrite ABC despite ABC noting the exact opposite, not sure if that's the right way to deal with it) and the second is that their genitals seem to protrude out of their fur kilts.

I had none of these issues with the previous versions of HC, CF, MNC and BDIC but I can't find all of them. I saved only the previous CF and MNC, and have not tried reverting to those.

Ideally I'd want to resolve the issue without reverting anything to a previous version, less ideally could someone point me to those in case that doesn't happen? Because I have a feeling that having half of the mix updated and half older versions might make things even worse. Unless I am mistaken of course.

Either way, any help or information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Editing to add that I know this thread is for MNC and CF only but these issues do seem to most likely be caused by either of the two or both. I mentioned the other relevant mods I am using just because they are parts of the whole suite so to say.

2nd edit to confirm that it is the new CF not working on my end- I swapped it out for the exact previous version(1.1.0 Pre 2A SE) and after getting a dialogue box that "Things will be broken", things were instead fixed(Including protruding giants' cocks and all other issues). Whether or not that is some kind of coincidence, I can't tell. All I know is that it now works, only having changed CF to the version I mention above. Perhaps it's worth noting that I also left out BDIC's patch for CF(Called BDIC CF Patch T2.0.1).

3rd time's the charm- Editing again to add that the new version of CF actually only shows 16 pages of creatures, whereas the Pre 2A SE 1.1.0 shows a lot more. None of the new BDIC patches seems to be affecting this. So all in all, it's possible the new CF version available has some issues. It definitely does for me.

Edited by Violence6884
4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Vanilla giants also seem to have two issues, one is that they have a comically large cock(Fixed that by allowing ASOS to overwrite ABC despite ABC noting the exact opposite, not sure if that's the right way to deal with it) and the second is that their genitals seem to protrude out of their fur kilts.

that may be a problem with abc, that problem was getting reported over there before this update.

2nd edit to confirm that it is the new CF not working on my end- I swapped it out for the exact previous version(1.1.0 Pre 2A SE) and after getting a dialogue box that "Things will be broken", things were instead fixed(Including protruding giants' cocks and all other issues). Whether or not that is some kind of coincidence, I can't tell. All I know is that it now works, only having changed CF to the version I mention above. Perhaps it's worth noting that I also left out BDIC's patch for CF(Called BDIC CF Patch T2.0.1).

that may be a "old script stuck in save file" problem, skyrim can't handle script updates at all.

3rd time's the charm- Editing again to add that the new version of CF actually only shows 16 pages of creatures, whereas the Pre 2A SE 1.1.0 shows a lot more. None of the new BDIC patches seems to be affecting this. So all in all, it's possible the new CF version available has some issues. It definitely does for me.

the old cf only shows 5 races per page, new one shows 10. (i tried 20 but i found all the page scrolling to be annoying)

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Would it be possible to cram a filter into CF? Like when I add a mod or patch and want to find just dragons, or  just wolves to update them?

fuck if i know, like the CreationKit the documentation for the mcm is crap.

took me 3 days just to make a new override arousal slider:

function PagePuppeteer()
    Actor puppet = API.GetPuppet()
    if puppet

string name = CreatureFrameworkUtil.GetActorName(puppet)
        Race raceForm = puppet.GetRace()
        string raceName = API.GetRaceName(raceForm)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
        if API.IsArousedInstalled()
            int Arousal = puppet.GetFactionRank(API.ArousedFaction)
            AddSliderOptionST("PUP_OverrideArousal", "$SexLab Aroused rating", Arousal)
        else
            AddTextOption("$SexLab Aroused rating", arousalRating, OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)    
        endIf

else
        SetCursorFillMode(LEFT_TO_RIGHT)
        AddTextOption("$CF_Message_NoPuppetTarget", "", OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED)
        AddKeyMapOptionST("PUP_TargetKey", "$CF_SettingName_PupTargetKey", PupTargetKey)
    endIf
endFunction

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

; Puppeteer setting: Override Aroused rating (Slider)
state PUP_OverrideArousal
    event OnSliderOpenST()
        int Arousal = API.GetPuppet().GetFactionRank(API.ArousedFaction)
        SetSliderDialogStartValue(Arousal)
        SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(Arousal)
        SetSliderDialogRange(0, 100)
        SetSliderDialogInterval(1)
    endEvent
    event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)
        Actor puppet = API.GetPuppet()
        SetSliderOptionValueST(value as int)
        API.SexLabAroused.SetActorExposure(puppet, value as int)
        puppet.SetFactionRank(API.ArousedFaction, value as int)
    endEvent
    event OnHighlightST()
        SetInfoText("$CF_SettingName_PupOverrideArousal")
    endEvent
endState

....and even though i made it i still have no clue wtf i'm looking at.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

That may be a problem with ABC

That it was. ASOS over ABC fixed it, instead of the opposite as suggested by ABC. In case someone else is having similar troubles... Until Baka fixes it.

Skyrim can't handle script updates at all.

Ooof... Hahaha! OK, so, would cleaning the Save file work? And I stand corrected then, it's not CF per se, it's updating CF! :3 Because Skyrim!

The old CF only shows 5 races per page, new one shows 10.

That ol' brain in my head is stooped some times, thank you for pointing it out! I focused on the number of pages without even paying attention.

Edited by Violence6884
1 hour ago, Dontai.Capone said:

I'm a male character and it only plays female animations, anyway I can go into settings and change that? I want the animation to recognize that my character is a Male and not a Female.

turn on match creature gender in sexlab.

After testing multiple times the animation troubleshoot guide, isolating the problem to just one mod - that being MNC - and rebuilding my FNIS even after uninstalling creatures in the same run, it just doesn't want to work animation-wise.

I've been struggling to find the reason why every creature I've seen so far, and stuck and frozen in place. I know it's something to do with MNC but I just can't figure out what the problem is. For non-humanoids, we're talking wolves; chickens; goats and etcetera, they just simply freeze in place. For humanoids, I'm considering a troll to be one,  they're stuck in a t-pose state and are unable to do anything else. They can't move, they can't attack, they can't fight back. Can anybody recommend a solution to this?

tl;dr -

1. mnc is screwing with me and all creatures are either frozen or in a t-pose
  2. nothing to do with any other mod
  3. i have creatures pack, have uninstalled creatures and updated fnis behaviour multiple times
  4. i have reloaded SLAL
  5. i don't have any LE animations. and I have already converted MNC's.

Here's my FNIS list - I do have the animation limit fix.

Spoiler

>>Warning: Expected generator path: X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"  (CTD:0.1%)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:18     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:634     CTD:3.7%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1221     CTD:7.1%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading Anubs_HumanInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Babo bigguy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:28     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:323     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:492     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...     ChAnims:41     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading BaboMotionData V?.? ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:359     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:573     CTD:3.5%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:249     CTD:1.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:895     CTD:5.5%     pOpt:1.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:80     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Engarde V?.? ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading GSPoser V?.? ...     ChAnims:567     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1944     CTD:7.4%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1209     CTD:4.6%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:468     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading MME V6.07 ...     ChAnims:52     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1214     CTD:4.7%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Yamete V4.0 ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

16278 animations for 49 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 16278  CTD:89.3%  pOpt:15.3%  max: 18227  LC: 23364 (max. 26162)

4311 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included..

1 Warning(s).

I need help for this.

Edited by Symb0lic
more context
2 hours ago, Symb0lic said:

After testing multiple times the animation troubleshoot guide, isolating the problem to just one mod - that being MNC - and rebuilding my FNIS even after uninstalling creatures in the same run, it just doesn't want to work animation-wise.

I've been struggling to find the reason why every creature I've seen so far, and stuck and frozen in place. I know it's something to do with MNC but I just can't figure out what the problem is. For non-humanoids, we're talking wolves; chickens; goats and etcetera, they just simply freeze in place. For humanoids, I'm considering a troll to be one,  they're stuck in a t-pose state and are unable to do anything else. They can't move, they can't attack, they can't fight back. Can anybody recommend a solution to this?

tl;dr -

1. mnc is screwing with me and all creatures are either frozen or in a t-pose
  2. nothing to do with any other mod
  3. i have creatures pack, have uninstalled creatures and updated fnis behaviour multiple times
  4. i have reloaded SLAL
  5. i don't have any LE animations. and I have already converted MNC's.

Here's my FNIS list - I do have the animation limit fix.

Hide contents

>>Warning: Expected generator path: X:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"  (CTD:0.1%)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:18     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:634     CTD:3.7%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1221     CTD:7.1%     pOpt:1.6%
Reading Anubs_HumanInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Babo bigguy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:28     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:323     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:492     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:76     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:26     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...     ChAnims:41     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading BaboMotionData V?.? ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:359     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:573     CTD:3.5%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:249     CTD:1.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:895     CTD:5.5%     pOpt:1.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:182     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...     ChAnims:80     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Engarde V?.? ...     ChAnims:12     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading GSPoser V?.? ...     ChAnims:567     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1944     CTD:7.4%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1209     CTD:4.6%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading InteractiveGallow V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading milkypack V1.0 ...     ChAnims:468     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading MME V6.07 ...     ChAnims:52     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ...     ChAnims:1214     CTD:4.7%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Yamete V4.0 ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassmentCreature V1.0 ...

16278 animations for 49 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 16278  CTD:89.3%  pOpt:15.3%  max: 18227  LC: 23364 (max. 26162)

4311 animations for 10 mods and 42 creatures successfully included..

1 Warning(s).

I need help for this.

Did you check enable creatures in sexlab's mcm?

You probably need to fix this:

If you're using vortex, follow vortex's instructions for running fnis.

if you're using MO2, make sure you've setup generatefnis_for_users.exe as an executable in mo2 and run fnis from mo2.

If, God help you, you're using NMM, then go to that path and run FNIS from there.

3 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you check enable creatures in sexlab's mcm?

You probably need to fix this:

If you're using vortex, follow vortex's instructions for running fnis.

if you're using MO2, make sure you've setup generatefnis_for_users.exe as an executable in mo2 and run fnis from mo2.

If, God help you, you're using NMM, then go to that path and run FNIS from there.

The generator path's been like that for a while and from what I know, there are basically no issues regarding it whatsoever in my game - FNIS normally works like a charm for me.

I've had enable creatures on beforehand to properly set up for my playthrough, doesn't solve anything.