More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Hi Madmans

Just a heads up some of the werewolf & horse animations haven't been converted (12.7E) sample below....

Spoiler

C:/Users/PinkFluffy/Downloads/MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7E/Data/meshes/actors/Horse/Animations/recoil.HKX
2022-08-10 16:19:21 [INFO] Successfully converted

C:/Users/PinkFluffy/Downloads/MoreNastyCrittersSE_v12_7E/Data/meshes/actors/werewolfbeast/animations/ww_fall.HKX
2022-08-10 16:19:31 [INFO] Successfully converted

I usually convert the LE version and hunt down the vehicle.dll and remove it (almost ritual like), but this time it was missing sniff ...sniff... kinda miss it :( . Anyway thank you kind sir for the update. :)

it just not work i tried with only the requirement mod for nasty critter still does not work 

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0004","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0005","UIExtensions"
"0006","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0007","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0008","Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated"
"0009","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0010","SexLabFrameworkSE_v"
"0011","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0012","MoreNastyCrittersSE_v"
"0013","CreatureFrameworkV"
"0014","JContainers"
"0015","SexLabMatchMaker"
"0016","SLAL_SE"

i dont know why but shlong of skyrim work

but not more nasty critters

Edited by sasfa
11 hours ago, sasfa said:

does Skyland AIO change texture of the mob

texture files have no effect on the equipping of meshes.

11 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Just a heads up some of the werewolf & horse animations haven't been converted (12.7E) sample below....

oh......well as long as it's not the fnis/hkxcmd generated hkx files it should be fine (it's anything in "animations\MoreNastyCritters" and "behaviors" that would be a problem), the ones you have listed there are my animations and they got exported directly from max/havok 2010 (2010 hkx files seem to work fine in both game versions)

11 hours ago, sasfa said:

it just not work i tried with only the requirement mod for nasty critter still does not work

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)

6 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

I don't want to update if I don't have to - I don't see a changelog?

5 hours ago, BennyBoi1 said:

What was changed in this update?

just another update to the female werewolf mesh.

1 hour ago, Gonzeh said:

Any chances of having the breast nodes added to the female mesh so we can have working physics? Happy for the changes to the UV, etc as the female model has been severely lacking in texture options for a long time due to nipple placement lol.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6937-hdt-werewolves-se-ae/

13 minutes ago, Woohoo123x said:

I can't seem to get any other animations for the dragons to work, only two are working, and I can't figure out how to make the others work

install HCOS and SLAL, and then register HCOS in SLAL.

48 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

I stopped using HDT WWs a long time ago. WWs are finicky enough in the game without adding extra MODs, always had issues with getting HDT to play nice between MNC, ABC and stuff which was always a shame...

If the NMC one could just add the nodes which are already on the Skeleton file it could just link into CBPC physics.

No biggie if you don't wanna look into it.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

texture files have no effect on the equipping of meshes.

oh......well as long as it's not the fnis/hkxcmd generated hkx files it should be fine (it's anything in "animations\MoreNastyCritters" and "behaviors" that would be a problem), the ones you have listed there are my animations and they got exported directly from max/havok 2010 (2010 hkx files seem to work fine in both game versions)

just another update to the female werewolf mesh.

thanks it solved half the problem now animal have shlong but humanoid creature (draugr, falmer, giant) still dont have any shlong any idea why ?

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Safe to upgrade from MoreNastyCritters_v12_1 (included CF 2.0) and HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2 to the new version? Do I need to clean save first or anything?

click on the uninstall button in CF's mcm first and save, then update.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

click on the uninstall button in CF's mcm first and save, then update.

I actually update without doing that and everything seem to work fine. It even fix my prolonged problem where if I start a sex animaion with more than 1 creature, the second, third....etc usually don't have their aroused mesh apply. This make it imposible to enjoy any threesome,gangbang animaton. Update to new version seem to had fix that.

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that has a frostspider in it, so i'll assume you had ASOS installed.

yeah, ive just been disabling MNC in the mod organiser to get though these areas and then enabling and restarting creature framework + selecting the mods for certain creatures in the MCM when im done and everything works after that, so its ASOS that causes the CTD?

Edited by Koshia
3 minutes ago, Koshia said:

so its ASOS that causes the CTD?

yes, something is wrong with the spiders in the se version of that mod, don't know if it's the mesh or the hdt xml file but something about it crashes se.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, something is wrong with the spiders in the se version of that mod, don't know if it's the mesh or the hdt xml file but something about it crashes se.

ah okay, is there a way to fix this cause i cant find anything on the ASOS page or the comments with a possible fix? or is my current solution the best chance for now?

6 hours ago, Koshia said:

i cant find anything on the ASOS page or the comments with a possible fix?

that's because no one knows what exactly the problem is.

6 hours ago, Koshia said:

or is my current solution the best chance for now?

right now the only "fix" is to not have ASOS selected for them in CF's mcm. (also many of there animations have been remade to support ABC anyways, so ASOS is detrimental to there alignment)

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's because no one knows what exactly the problem is.

right now the only "fix" is to not have ASOS selected for them in CF's mcm. (also many of there animations have been remade to support ABC anyways, so ASOS is detrimental to there alignment)

alright, ill try changing it in the CF menu, thanks for all the help

Apologies if this has been answered or addressed somewhere before, but I couldn't find it. With the newer versions of MNC my werewolf sprint animations and sprint attacks are nerfed up. It happens with 12.7D or E. Reverting back to 12.6 fixes it. It also happens regardless of whether or not I use CF 2.0.2 or 3.0.

Edited by wollboi