30 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

No worries, I'm sort of obsessive about that sort of thing. I tend to rewrite the dialogue for a lot of the mods I install. It's sort of a bad habit.

Thanks from me too. You killed two birds with one stone. :smile:

I might give Relationship Dialogue another try.

Great job with the fixes and work on the mod. Normal prostitution works now, seems to run with no hiccups, the bet quest is finishable and I found no other problem (as of now) with the others.

Just a small thing I noticed with the change to the other prostitutes is that they can be male now too and with that, our favorite problematic home delivery bet quest has a little dialogue mistake where the friend comes and says he just got this girl even if it's clearly a dude. Other dialogues in the quest can be interpreted as gender neutral but it was just this one I found. I'll try to find other mistakes if there are

3 minutes ago, Punisher234 said:

Great job with the fixes and work on the mod. Normal prostitution works now, seems to run with no hiccups, the bet quest is finishable and I found no other problem (as of now) with the others.

Just a small thing I noticed with the change to the other prostitutes is that they can be male now too and with that, our favorite problematic home delivery bet quest has a little dialogue mistake where the friend comes and says he just got this girl even if it's clearly a dude. Other dialogues in the quest can be interpreted as gender neutral but it was just this one I found. I'll try to find other mistakes if there are

Appreciate you letting me know, I will have that fixed in the next update, glad everything else is working well :), and please let me know on anything else you find :smile:

38 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I will have that fixed in the next update

Hush ! Back to your (well earned) break! That glass of whiskey you mentioned ... it's missing you :classic_tongue:

And after that, maybe you go and kill a dragon, sell Eorlund some Bandit's crappy ironsword ... stuff like that

I'm a lil' confused. The 3.6.3 update is what version of the mod? I had 3.6.1 version, but then downloaded the 'ALL MALE' patch because I was of the understanding that it made house jobs only be requested by male clients. However, the way it sounds is that the 'all male' update that didn't get the dialogue changes is for male prostitutes? Or am I just reading that wrong?

What will I get in the 3.6.3 version? :classic_unsure:

22 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

I'm a lil' confused. The 3.6.3 update is what version of the mod? I had 3.6.1 version, but then downloaded the 'ALL MALE' patch because I was of the understanding that it made house jobs only be requested by male clients. However, the way it sounds is that the 'all male' update that didn't get the dialogue changes is for male prostitutes? Or am I just reading that wrong?

What will I get in the 3.6.3 version? :classic_unsure:

You want the 3.6.2 version, that has all the bugs fixes in it, then overwrite that with the ALL male patch! The 3.6.3 version is grammar corrections, comas, question marks, misspellings, and a few words removed like "baby", but the 3.6.2 is still the version for "allmale", it just doesn't have the right punctuations in all the right spots that's all.

And yes the ALL MALE esp just makes the home visits, all men!

Bug Report

I'm a dark elf female and approached Simnir (a male Nord) at the Bannered Mare who wanted oral but was only able to recommend something else. He then walks off as there were no other dialogue options.

Upgrade Suggestion

Going back to linking with Simple Slavery where the pc is sold into prostitution and must pay back x gold. I think the mechanics should be straightforward as it can be handled through the innkeeper, so basically:

1/ Simple Slavery needs to sell pc to the nearest Innkeeper

2/ Innkeeper takes all pc possessions and gold, except for quest items

3/ Option in MCM for how much the pc has to earn for the Innkeeper

4/ Once the amount is reached items are returned and the pc is free

You would need to have a word with jfraser to add it to Simple Slavery (he's really helpful btw)

hi i started a new game to try this mod,but simply doesnt work i got only the chat option,animation didnt start even if in mcm says i had clients,i am using zaz 8.0 maybe it could be cause?as other sexuality mod i am using sexlab working girl sexlab adventure sexlab separate orgasm,no other sexuality,ah well and nasty critter,now lets try the 3.6.3.,doing clean save,lets see.

33 minutes ago, cascen said:

hi i started a new game to try this mod,but simply doesnt work i got only the chat option,animation didnt start even if in mcm says i had clients,i am using zaz 8.0 maybe it could be cause?as other sexuality mod i am using sexlab working girl sexlab adventure sexlab separate orgasm,no other sexuality,ah well and nasty critter,now lets try the 3.6.3.,doing clean save,lets see.

This mod works, something in your game is blocking it, did you use loot, this should be close to the bottom of the load order, what version did you install? To say "the mod simply doesn't work" doesn't make much sense as it works for everyone else right? :smile:

I use all of those  mods except working girl, and zaz is version 7.0, but not sure why they would conflict, you didn't install the all male version only did you?

33 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

I'm a dark elf female and approached Simnir (a male Nord) at the Bannered Mare who wanted oral but was only able to recommend something else. He then walks off as there were no other dialogue options.

Upgrade Suggestion

Going back to linking with Simple Slavery where the pc is sold into prostitution and must pay back x gold. I think the mechanics should be straightforward as it can be handled through the innkeeper, so basically:

You would need to have a word with jfraser to add it to Simple Slavery (he's really helpful btw)

What version, as of 3.6.2 that should be fixed, so before I make a dark elf female I need to know that you have at least 3.6.2

I am all for linking this into simple slavery and I will talk to jfraser I think its a great idea, the qhole quest line you have there sounds great and will get this attached to simple slavery soon

6 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

What version, as of 3.6.2 that should be fixed, so before I make a dark elf female I need to know that you have at least 3.6.2

I am all for linking this into simple slavery and I will talk to jfraser I think its a great idea, the qhole quest line you have there sounds great and will get this attached to simple slavery soon

It was the 3.6.3 version

And thanks for doing this, it's really great:classic_smile:

13 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

This mod works, something in your game is blocking it, did you use loot, this should be close to the bottom of the load order, what version did you install? To say "the mod simply doesn't work" doesn't make much sense as it works for everyone else right? :smile:

I use all of those  mods except working girl, and zaz is version 7.0, but not sure why they would conflict, you didn't install the all male version only did you?

thx 4 reply,i figured it out,it was apropos which incompatible both using jcointaners in same way.

5 minutes ago, cascen said:

thx 4 reply,i figured it out,it was apropos which incompatible both using jcointaners in same way.

AHH ok, well I am glad you found it and thank you for letting me know what it was :smile:

12 minutes ago, Slorm said:

It was the 3.6.3 version

And thanks for doing this, it's really great:classic_smile:

your welcome :smile: one more question, you didn't overwrite the 3.6.3 version with the optional all male did you?

20 minutes ago, Photonix said:

Is there a list of what m+f / f+M / f+f / m+m characters this mod involves? 

Not sure what you mean it involves all npcs in the prostitution part

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

Upgrade Suggestion

Ok, it was my over sight, when I uploaded the Dialogue fix in 3.6.3, I did not add the fix for the female giving head, 3.6.4 is up and that's fixed

4 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok, it was my over sight, when I uploaded the Dialogue fix in 3.6.3, I did not add the fix for the female giving head, 3.6.4 is up and that's fixed

Many thanks :classic_smile:

I'll test it tomorrow night, it's getting late here and have work in the morning

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks :classic_smile:

I'll test it tomorrow night, it's getting late here and have work in the morning

I hear ya there, I have to work as well, I am off, see you all soon

53 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Not sure what you mean it involves all npcs in the prostitution part

Sorry I mean like if you are playing as either a male or female, do both get the options for all npcs i.e males can go with Elisif the Fair and if you are a female you could as well? So regardless of if you are playing as male or female MC you get the same options for choices or w/e?

1 hour ago, Photonix said:

Sorry I mean like if you are playing as either a male or female, do both get the options for all npcs i.e males can go with Elisif the Fair and if you are a female you could as well? So regardless of if you are playing as male or female MC you get the same options for choices or w/e?

yes, no matter what sex your character is, ulfric, elisif, ect and all others will show up for the gang bangs, and yes either way you get choices that are the same for either sex as player

9 hours ago, Halleaon said:

Here is a dialogue corrected version of the 3.6.1 esp. All spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors should be fixed along with some immersion changes for certain words. Unless I missed one. Don't worry, only dialogue was touched as per your request/suggestion.

RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp

Hah, I was literally in the middle of doing this exact same thing, but I see you've beat me to the punch. Those grammar mishaps were literally the only thing stopping me from switching to this version over the old WraithSlayer one. First SexLab STDs, then Relationship Dialogue System, and now this! It's like you're reading my mind. :smiley:

Btw, -Caden-, I hope you're not offended by this post. Your mod is great and I really enjoy the new additions you've made! This is just making much ado over a relatively minor thematic disagreement I have with the writing.