8 hours ago, Punisher234 said:

That's odd, I'm using apropos as well with no problems :confused: 

I do use them too Without problems, and that for years now.

But it may still happen, depending if the player is using a mod manager or not, which one, the sequence when what is installed, overwrites what else .. etc...

Many ways to get messed up, few ways to get it right if you don't pay attention to the litte things in some mods and stuff that they embed.

In case of Jcontainers, some older mods embedded a version ... if other mods did the same .. but at a different time and a different version  .. imagine the mess.

Furthermore, popular ModManagers like NMM make it easy for the inexperienced player to become victim in these situations. Especially if they either don't read the decriptions or if they don't know what to make of all the technical notes.. 

10 hours ago, -Caden- said:

AHH ok, well I am glad you found it and thank you for letting me know what it was :smile:

8 hours ago, Punisher234 said:

That's odd, I'm using apropos as well with no problems :confused: 

As am I.

It's not Apropos from what I looked at when I had the same issue. I had Cursed Loot Solicitation on earlier and ensured it was set to NEVER, saved and reloaded and the hang / block vanished.  If your using CL it often overrules things or intrudes. I love that mod but you have to make double sure that changes you set in it are loaded as changes. It's a very overpowering mod. It still fights SLinflation lots of times. 

Loot has also been dropping this ( RP ) higher up for me. So I drag it and Prison Overhaul down manually as both act weird when left higher on my load order.

And it's possible you could hang on occasion if you have any mod that alters the vanilla kids in anyway. Even if they are not from " that other site " as CL and RP ( old one for sure ) used to hang a lot on simple mods that didn't bring kids to adult stuff.

PLUS: what @worik says above

:smile:

7 hours ago, OTC said:

Hah, I was literally in the middle of doing this exact same thing, but I see you've beat me to the punch. Those grammar mishaps were literally the only thing stopping me from switching to this version over the old WraithSlayer one. First SexLab STDs, then Relationship Dialogue System, and now this! It's like you're reading my mind. :smiley:

Btw, -Caden-, I hope you're not offended by this post. Your mod is great and I really enjoy the new additions you've made! This is just making much ado over a relatively minor thematic disagreement I have with the writing.

No offence at all taken :smile: We all have a pet peeve or two

1 hour ago, cascen said:

if u go to apropos page in incompatibility it say at top radiant prost.

This mod in it's current state is the 3rd or 4th generation of RP. Developped, taken over, further developped, taken over, ...and enhanced by many talented modders.

@-Caden- is just the current heir in this fruitful lineage :classic_biggrin:

Please remember that all those previous generations are still here to find on LL. And you can only distinguish them by their maintainer's name and their version number.

At the time Apropos was developped, Jcontainer was something new, and many mod authors felt they should include it in the package of their mod - for the comfort and benefit of the players.

Apropos and RP(ancient generation) both did that.

Over the years, Jcontainers was further enhanced and mod authors understood that bundling Jcontainers in their mods is a bad thing. So they don't do that anymore (hopefully, most of them).

But the OLD RP is still here WITH the bundle. And you can download it. And you can play it. And it will be incompatible.

That's the warning.

It still is true - it simply fails to mention that RP has today 3 or 4 available generations and to which of these generations the warning applies.

I hope it clarifies a bit confusion?

1 hour ago, cascen said:

if u go to apropos page in incompatibility it say at top radiant prost.

That came from older versions because RP used to include an older version of j containers. When people upgraded their jcontainers the two different versions would conflict. There were workarounds and several different patches. With RP using the jcontainers that is installed separately there should be no problem running various mods that use it side by side. As I said should be but this is a Bethesda engine.

People that use mod organizer that do not read a little are asking for hurt. Probably the same for NMM Load order is very important but the left hand installation order is just as important. You can double click on the mod and go to the conflict tab to see exactly what mods overwrite each other and set their installation order accordingly.  Conflicting mods are also highlighted with various colors depending on type of conflict.

Loot is not a fix all either but it is a time saver. There are several mods out there that every time you use it you will need to change the those mods load order accordingly. One place , up or down, can make all the difference.

MINOR observation: and even not sure if it's a bug or designed that way

• version 3.6.4
  • free working in the inn
  • one client, oral
  • I return to the innkeep
  • the ususal "How many clients"
  • I can only answer truthfully with "1 client"
  • Wasn't I supposed to have a second option to lie? Or is it design to only come in, if I had more clients?
3 hours ago, worik said:

This mod in it's current state is the 3rd or 4th generation of RP. Developped, taken over, further developped, taken over, ...and enhanced by many talented modders.

@-Caden- is just the current heir in this fruitful lineage :classic_biggrin:

Please remember that all those previous generations are still here to find on LL. And you can only distinguish them by their maintainer's name and their version number.

At the time Apropos was developped, Jcontainer was something new, and many mod authors felt they should include it in the package of their mod - for the comfort and benefit of the players.

Apropos and RP(ancient generation) both did that.

Over the years, Jcontainers was further enhanced and mod authors understood that bundling Jcontainers in their mods is a bad thing. So they don't do that anymore (hopefully, most of them).

But the OLD RP is still here WITH the bundle. And you can download it. And you can play it. And it will be incompatible.

That's the warning.

It still is true - it simply fails to mention that RP has today 3 or 4 available generations and to which of these generations the warning applies.

I hope it clarifies a bit confusion?

hey hi i am not very fluent in eng,anyway i think i understand what u means,in aanycase deleting apropos now rp works fine.but i got a new issue some npc become invisible especially the females ones,i cannot see serana even if she is near me @@!?!

38 minutes ago, cascen said:

hey hi i am not very fluent in eng,anyway i think i understand what u means,in aanycase deleting apropos now rp works fine.but i got a new issue some npc become invisible especially the females ones,i cannot see serana even if she is near me @@!?!

That is not an Apropos or RP issue.

Somewhere, sometime you have installed mods that altered appearances or .nif on characters or the skeletons of those characters. Sounds like you have not removed mods completely or cleaned up lingering files maybe.  It's also possible that the .nif or textures simply do not exist to be drawn on. 

Take a look at simple things first.

Look at any replacers you have. You may need to reinstall them if you think one or more is fighting the other.

Verify nothing has messed with your XPMSE skeleton if using.

Check the load order.

Run a cleaner if you have been using saves that had alterations in place then removed them.

BASH again to be sure you have it all compressed where it can be.

** of course, most important make sure your using all up to date mod additions and / or tools. Old mods don't play with new tools and vice versa nicely. Tools being things like jcontainer ( as mentioned ) SlaveTats files can make interesting things happen when not on correct versions.. etc etc. This is also why manual installs and deletions of mods is often a bad choice. Use a mod organizer, it really doesn't matter which one anymore NMM / MO as long as you know how to use it with the tools. :smile:

21 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I am all for linking this into simple slavery and I will talk to jfraser I think its a great idea, the qhole quest line you have there sounds great and will get this attached to simple slavery soon

Really looking forward to that :classic_smile:

One thing that may save you some work (this comes from some discussions I had with Kimy for the Robbery in DCL's combat surrender). When storing the pc's items you'll need to leave quest items in place with the pc. Luckily this seems to be slots 35 and 36 (to cover Gaulder Amulet and Hircine's Ring if the quest is acrive) and probably the miscellaneous section of the inventory where (from memory) the other quest items turn up (like stones of Berenziah etc). There may be a keyword or tag for quest items though, I'm not sure about that which would simplify things.

I'm just having a look at v3.6.4 and it's looking good so far :beer:

8 hours ago, worik said:

MINOR observation: and even not sure if it's a bug or designed that way

• version 3.6.4
  • free working in the inn
  • one client, oral
  • I return to the innkeep
  • the ususal "How many clients"
  • I can only answer truthfully with "1 client"
  • Wasn't I supposed to have a second option to lie? Or is it design to only come in, if I had more clients?

Haven't touched that side of it so it must be designed if you only have one, will have to look when I get back into the CK

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

That is not an Apropos or RP issue.

Somewhere, sometime you have installed mods that altered appearances or .nif on characters or the skeletons of those characters. Sounds like you have not removed mods completely or cleaned up lingering files maybe.  It's also possible that the .nif or textures simply do not exist to be drawn on. 

Take a look at simple things first.

Look at any replacers you have. You may need to reinstall them if you think one or more is fighting the other.

Verify nothing has messed with your XPMSE skeleton if using.

Check the load order.

Run a cleaner if you have been using saves that had alterations in place then removed them.

BASH again to be sure you have it all compressed where it can be.

** of course, most important make sure your using all up to date mod additions and / or tools. Old mods don't play with new tools and vice versa nicely. Tools being things like jcontainer ( as mentioned ) SlaveTats files can make interesting things happen when not on correct versions.. etc etc. This is also why manual installs and deletions of mods is often a bad choice. Use a mod organizer, it really doesn't matter which one anymore NMM / MO as long as you know how to use it with the tools. :smile:

u must be a wizard,indeed i ve installed all in one vag,with some features option in fomod like better npc looking,it seems all in one overwrtted xpmse and the vanilla npc,so i have basically to remove this all in one right?and reinstall xpmse?!

9 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Haven't touched that side of it so it must be designed if you only have one, will have to look when I get back into the CK

having only looked at the dialogue myself, i'm sure there's a lying option where you can say hesitantly that you've had no clients and lie but i don't know what triggers it (since i haven't looked that deep)

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Really looking forward to that :classic_smile:

One thing that may save you some work (this comes from some discussions I had with Kimy for the Robbery in DCL's combat surrender). When storing the pc's items you'll need to leave quest items in place with the pc. Luckily this seems to be slots 35 and 36 (to cover Gaulder Amulet and Hircine's Ring if the quest is acrive) and probably the miscellaneous section of the inventory where (from memory) the other quest items turn up (like stones of Berenziah etc). There may be a keyword or tag for quest items though, I'm not sure about that which would simplify things.

I'm just having a look at v3.6.4 and it's looking good so far :beer:

Yes It will get to that stage, just have some more progress in the base mod first, to me from this point on is quest, quest , quest :smile:

but a few points on that of how I have it planned for the near future starting with this weekends update:

• The quest "Fallen Hero's" (Titled "Once in a Blue Moon" ) I found today I have in the wrong class, its in the class with Camp visits, that will be fixed this weekend
  • Another quest coming this weekend (Its already done) is Gerdur setting up a meeting with Stormcloak commanding officers along with her brother Ralof called "Enlisting Ranks"
  • Certain quest, you might need to travel for, you might get called to Solitude from Whiterun
  • Quest involving Dragons,(If you want to give yourself the name dovahkiin, then you will be fucked like a dragon, by a dragon)
  • hoping for the release of 5 to 7 more quest by this weekend
  • Before I start linking it with other mods I want to have between 20 to 30 quest available (maybe 2 weeks we will be there)
  • These will not all be radiant/reoccurring quest, kinda like the quest "Home Visit" involving "The Bet", that will become a 1 and done quest
  • the quest can become more personal when it is a original quest, instead of radiant
  • A lot of quest in the works now, are suggestion's or request

Then when those quest are done

• Simple Slavery add on
  • Devious devices
  • Futa/Shemale version
  • Legendary version
24 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

No hurry, it's neither bug nor feature request  :smiley: I was just wondering ...

1 hour ago, Halleaon said:

'm sure there's a lying option where you can say hesitantly

Yes it's there... and in my 3.6.1 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 tests/play it was working as expected. It just had never occured to me to only have just 1 client and return :classic_blush: So I was missing that line in the 1 client case somehow. (something like: Muuum! It can't be! It's always there!)

Edit: but I didn't try it with 2 or more clients in 3.6.4, yet.

15 hours ago, cascen said:

u must be a wizard,indeed i ve installed all in one vag,with some features option in fomod like better npc looking,it seems all in one overwrtted xpmse and the vanilla npc,so i have basically to remove this all in one right?and reinstall xpmse?!

Maybe.  You should be able to uninstall that then yes, redo xpmse but it (xpmse) doesn't have textures. by the way, LOOT puts xpmse in the wrong place OFTEN. It should be the last thing next to the bashed patch to avoid the " You failed, do it again message "   If your vanilla textures were overwritten you can only recover those with a verify integrity of files check via steam. :frown: If that does not work, you would have to manually find all the textures replaced, remove them then place them back via a check again.  STeAMs verify cannot identify wrong files, only if a file exist or not. It does not check actual files, only file type and count in a check sum.  So if bad  or empty textures files are there, STEAM wont know it. :frown: 

Which sorry to say, the word overwritten says you didn't use a mod organizer? If that is so, you found the number one reason to do so. Organizer do not overwrite actual game files, nor put the info in the actual data of the game. They do a virtual install. They allow a mod to activate it's files in priority over another file. So when you have a problem like what your saying it's usually just a matter of finding a lingering / orphan script or file which is usually easy for a cleaner or a ' search ' from the data file.  Sometimes you can accidently allow an overwrite tho'. :confused: But the install will always ask you before you click a button. Things happen tho' to everyone. 

Also, pardon me if I sound like I am teaching. I have no idea what you are using or not using or what level of modding of Skyrim you have done so just putting out answers in the broad sense.

** I also saw you used fomod version install. If you installed an option that was not compatible with your setup that is probably the answer. You most likely have a file or an .esp hiding in your load order or data and NMM and MO often miss those because on install they didn't know what to do with them so they dump them in and ' forget ' about them.  Good news is that you can usually see an orphan .esp via loot or Bash easy then just pull it and it's tied files. :smile: If it has no .esp and was not given some strange alternate name by the modder the files should be easy to find via simple search in DATA folder for Skyrim. 

15 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yes It will get to that stage, just have some more progress in the base mod first, to me from this point on is quest, quest , quest :smile:

but a few points on that of how I have it planned for the near future starting with this weekends update:

• The quest "Fallen Hero's" (Titled "Once in a Blue Moon" ) I found today I have in the wrong class, its in the class with Camp visits, that will be fixed this weekend
  • Another quest coming this weekend (Its already done) is Gerdur setting up a meeting with Stormcloak commanding officers along with her brother Ralof called "Enlisting Ranks"
  • Certain quest, you might need to travel for, you might get called to Solitude from Whiterun
  • Quest involving Dragons,(If you want to give yourself the name dovahkiin, then you will be fucked like a dragon, by a dragon)
  • hoping for the release of 5 to 7 more quest by this weekend
  • Before I start linking it with other mods I want to have between 20 to 30 quest available (maybe 2 weeks we will be there)
  • These will not all be radiant/reoccurring quest, kinda like the quest "Home Visit" involving "The Bet", that will become a 1 and done quest
  • the quest can become more personal when it is a original quest, instead of radiant
  • A lot of quest in the works now, are suggestion's or request

Then when those quest are done

• Simple Slavery add on
  • Devious devices
  • Futa/Shemale version
  • Legendary version

Caden, sorry to quote so much for such a little thing. Just wanted to pass this along.

Script heavy. Way script heavy now.  

As of yesterdays update I cannot load past Imperial dragon ( ie main menu screen ) it hangs there. AKA I have reached my systems limit.  Now that is mostly my fault of course since I am running several script / scan heavies and I loathe to remove any of them at the moment. The old RP used to explode all the time, CTD and fail to load saves, your version has not caused me any heartache at all.  But apparently I ve pushed the limit finally. So future updates may need a look at scripts? Shout Like A Virgin evolved to a massive beast, and along the way it had to have some love on scripts to, as did Slaverun ' reloaded '. :smile: BTW, no. Those are not currently installed. LOL, Those together and adding much else would cause my system to literally melt to a puddle of goo. 

But short version. I am running so many ' realism ' mods with scripting, and several adds to make life hard with scripts and checking it's hard to decide what to pull. Blah. Probably need to setup a new profile and run minus sooo much xtra crap. :smiley:  

On a good note of all that. Removing your mod via NMM left no orphans or traces, and a clean save post removal played solid. So you have not setup any weird hiding files. Thank you for that alone too!

34 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Maybe.  You should be able to uninstall that then yes, redo xpmse but it (xpmse) doesn't have textures. by the way, LOOT puts xpmse in the wrong place OFTEN. It should be the last thing next to the bashed patch to avoid the " You failed, do it again message "   If your vanilla textures were overwritten you can only recover those with a verify integrity of files check via steam. :frown: If that does not work, you would have to manually find all the textures replaced, remove them then place them back via a check again.  STeAMs verify cannot identify wrong files, only if a file exist or not. It does not check actual files, only file type and count in a check sum.  So if bad  or empty textures files are there, STEAM wont know it. :frown: 

Which sorry to say, the word overwritten says you didn't use a mod organizer? If that is so, you found the number one reason to do so. Organizer do not overwrite actual game files, nor put the info in the actual data of the game. They do a virtual install. They allow a mod to activate it's files in priority over another file. So when you have a problem like what your saying it's usually just a matter of finding a lingering / orphan script or file which is usually easy for a cleaner or a ' search ' from the data file.  Sometimes you can accidently allow an overwrite tho'. :confused: But the install will always ask you before you click a button. Things happen tho' to everyone. 

Also, pardon me if I sound like I am teaching. I have no idea what you are using or not using or what level of modding of Skyrim you have done so just putting out answers in the broad sense.

** I also saw you used fomod version install. If you installed an option that was not compatible with your setup that is probably the answer. You most likely have a file or an .esp hiding in your load order or data and NMM and MO often miss those because on install they didn't know what to do with them so they dump them in and ' forget ' about them.  Good news is that you can usually see an orphan .esp via loot or Bash easy then just pull it and it's tied files. :smile: If it has no .esp and was not given some strange alternate name by the modder the files should be easy to find via simple search in DATA folder for Skyrim. 

Caden, sorry to quote so much for such a little thing. Just wanted to pass this along.

As of yesterdays update I cannot load past Imperial dragon ( ie main menu screen ) it hangs there. AKA I have reached my systems limit.  Now that is mostly my fault of course since I am running several script / scan heavies and I loathe to remove any of them at the moment. The old RP used to explode all the time, CTD and fail to load saves, your version has not caused me any heartache at all.  But apparently I ve pushed the limit finally. So future updates may need a look at scripts? Shout Like A Virgin evolved to a massive beast, and along the way it had to have some love on scripts to, as did Slaverun ' reloaded '. :smile: BTW, no. Those are not currently installed. LOL, Those together and adding much else would cause my system to literally melt to a puddle of goo. 

But short version. I am running so many ' realism ' mods with scripting, and several adds to make life hard with scripts and checking it's hard to decide what to pull. Blah. Probably need to setup a new profile and run minus sooo much xtra crap. :smiley:  

On a good note of all that. Removing your mod via NMM left no orphans or traces, and a clean save post removal played solid. So you have not setup any weird hiding files. Thank you for that alone too!

Yea that is the issue with running so many quest, the scripts are clean, I am looking into a way, ( and maybe its already done) but am going to try today to have a different quest run off the same script, problem it when you try to add existing script it tells you its already in use, but if I can make a script run multiple quest, then it will save on the script load, It has to be able to work thos, "the handler" script in RPG is what is called on to run every scene in every quest :smile: I will figure it out so the load is lighter (well script load anyways :tongue:)

EDIT: Actually on this next update, I will remove the loose files, remove the source, and pack the scripts in a bsa and see if that helps

3 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Yea that is the issue with running so many quest, the scripts are clean, I am looking into a way, ( and maybe its already done) but am going to try today to have a different quest run off the same script, problem it when you try to add existing script it tells you its already in use, but if I can make a script run multiple quest, then it will save on the script load, It has to be able to work thos, "the handler" script in RPG is what is called on to run every scene in every quest :smile: I will figure it out so the load is lighter (well script load anyways :tongue:)

Yeah, your RP throws out no warnings, and as I said I had zero issues with running. The scripts / calls / etc are running smooth. The only hang in the mod I ve had is normal SexLab hang on animation on occasion. But seeing as I am at like FNIS xxxxxxx whatever thousands also, big surprise. 

Another user and I are currently discussing ditching some heavy not needed adds I have. I only removed yours in this case to check if it was in fact the script hanger. Which of course it was at the moment. But don't sweat that to much, it's not bad scripts. It's my having half my load order devoted to script / scan mods. So I have to really look at cleaning some out and keeping the BIG want to play with mods vs the little fun to have ones. :smile:

Funny effects: version 3.6.4 Home jobs in Whiterun

At Carlotta's party, one of the guests was Ulfric. The party before that it was Elenwen for the Grey-Manes ... with Avulstein still hiding at home :classic_biggrin:.:classic_tongue:

Maybe we could use a filter for the guest list? But I have no idea for a smart one :classic_undecided: Not sure if the factions could be good for that ?

EDIT:

It gets funnier than ever: Whiterun Guard Captain (mod: Jobs of Skyrim) and guests are M'aiq, Jaree-Ra and Jarl Skald ... in the tiny Barracks building and 2 guards "looking at things" :classic_angel:

@-Caden- and @worik 

Just a quick update. Pulled some not needed mods and went back to save before dropping RP ( cleaned etc of course, but still not a good idea I know I know.. ) but anywho fine for testing things. :tongue: No issues now. I simply overdid my order ( again ) Honestly I really doubt RP is the major script bringer of evil. I was bound to hit the hang anyway it's just that last RP update was the last installed thing I did. So you know KISS. Start with the last and work down. 

I have my count down to 244 / 263 and all is well. The old +266 based on what mods are bashed etc could just as well been the culprit. If that is still a thing, I forget... It may be. 

Annnd probably irrelevant but I am lacking for real things to do at the moment.

You can see a few mods on display that have not caused an issue with this RP or vice versa.

Apropas in new forms.

RND

PSQ

Frostfall * Depends on how you have it set up btw for any mods that make you naked. :tongue: As in if you freeze to death or not.

SlaveTats

20180327105930_1.jpg

I've tried version 3.6.4 of the mod and i've a little bug to report during an the bet version of the home delivery, in this one the randomly generated prostitute was male khajit but during the entire dialog the clients talked about him like he was a female, however the sex of my female pc was correctly recognized during the whole quest

1 hour ago, TheGreatJoeLouis said:

I've tried version 3.6.4 of the mod and i've a little bug to report during an the bet version of the home delivery, in this one the randomly generated prostitute was male khajit but during the entire dialog the clients talked about him like he was a female, however the sex of my female pc was correctly recognized during the whole quest

yes, that will be fixed in next update, that prostitute will always be female after the next update, thanks for letting me know

5 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

hi thx 4 reply 4 your time,basically i am tot newbies about mods or modding,i just try to pick few i likes checking if they do not missmatch compatibily etc etc..i use nmm for mods and let loot sort em.about the issue i ve mentioned i dunno,i just picked the mods needed for all in one mod.as i ssaid probably yes when i ve installed the optional mod like bjin npc wives etc these overwrited and messed up npcs i suppose,about verfy integrity is really last stand,cos u know u otherwise u have to reinstall whole mods from begin :smiley: