12 minutes ago, slygothmog said:

Back again, no real bugs to report, just wanted to comment on the stuff the guards say.  At first I was pleasantly surprised, then it got a little irritating, so I was wondering if putting those Idle comments into the 'Hello' section might have been better?

That way they only say them when your character walks past them and is detected ( not sneaking ).

Also not sure if your aware of this, but Sexlab does have magic effect keywords that can be used to identify what kind of sex your character has just had ( Oral/ Vaginal/ Anal cum/Anal cum stacked magic effect etc ).

So when guards make comments like 'chowder on your chin', you can get them to say it when your character really does have chowder on their chin lol.

Yea I was just in game and it does get a little annoying, I might out it in the hello section instead, or put a radius, and can only be said every few minutes, I will look into the sex lab magic effect keywords as well, thanks for the info, didn't know about the Sexlab magic effects :smile:

19 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

I went back to my Redguard male and having problems with 3.6.

Females equip strap-ons and screw me. I tired the femaleonly.esp and it was the same. I tried 3.5.2 and it was same. The dialogue from her was showing as if I were a male.

I reverted back to 3.5.1 and plays as me screwing her. Not sure if it's something on my end. ( besides her )

I haven't tried 3.6 as female. I should've stuck to my shanky skooma whore. ;)

Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing.

3.6.1 will be released tonight and it will fix that, I had put the script in for shemales is what happen, so the females were giving it to the men :smile:

10 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

Glad to see this mod is being worked on again and expanded. I have a problem to report. It's one that other people have mentioned but I figured I would bring it up. I'm playing an orc female and can only engage in anal and rape scenarios. Would it be possible to add a generic "catch all" response that is lower priority than race specific ones? This way if a race isn't supported yet for a choice or if someoen is using a custom race an option would still appear.

I finally found the issue, was a condition I set wrong, it will be updated and fixed in the 3.6.1 tonight

Before the update is live, might I ask if the "I would suggest something else", they agree, nothing happens and they forgot the whore who they just agreed to fuck is also getting fixed? Saw some people have the same problem but either missed or wasn't answered if it was solved.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:00 PM, slygothmog said:

Hello again, iv'e installed 3.5.2 and it looks like the home delivery quest is fixed, came across a bug though with the free roaming quest.

I approached Amren in Whiterun and asked him if he wanted a good time, he said yes and told my charater it was 'time to get pregnant whore'

but no option to take him to a quiet place came up, just 'I recommend something else', so I chose that and offered him my characters pussy

He then went on about having a fat cock and asked to be led to her breeding grounds..... then he just walked away!

All bark n no bite i guess....

Found this finally, will have the fix up in a bit

48 minutes ago, Punisher234 said:

Before the update is live, might I ask if the "I would suggest something else", they agree, nothing happens and they forgot the whore who they just agreed to fuck is also getting fixed? Saw some people have the same problem but either missed or wasn't answered if it was solved.

yes will check it right now

1 hour ago, Punisher234 said:

Got it, just tested it out, works now

There seem to be quite a few spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, I haven't had time to look through them all but so far but here's a few that stood out: (corrections in red)

*multiple instances of MMM exist instead of Mmm which is more correct.

*'So you're the new sissy bitch. Hmmmm...I can see my cock sliding down your throat!'

*'Oh my pussy aches so, give this ole (or old) lady some excitement!'

*'I want into that immortal pussy, vampire! I will keep your secret if you're a good fuck.'

*'Let's get to it whore, in the end, you all want to be black-bred, [he pulls out his dark cock] lead the way to your breeding grounds!'

*'Wow, that was so fucking deep, now I am going to find some sissy butch and spit your cum in his mouth.'

*'Oh yes! [grins], you can start by removing those clothes and letting me get a good look at that sexy body of yours.'

*'Mmm, Eager to please! Well, you can start by removing your clothes slowly, I want to watch your tits pop out!'

*Oh my! How about you undress slowly, so I can watch your cock pop out of your clothes [she puts the tip of her finger in her mouth with a deep breath]'

Perhaps I could go through and correct all the dialogue for you if you need assistance (sometimes it's good to have a second set of eyes for dialogue)? I could send/post a corrected version sometime tomorrow. (I intend to correct the version I have installed either way so it'd be easy to zip a copy and give you the corrected version) Mind you my version will likely have a few dialogue changes as well for immersion (changing gold to septims, no [RPG] markers especially since it sometimes has that tag in illogical places where you're quite deep into a dialogue tree that is clearly part of the mod, removals of more modern terms like 'babe' etc. Either way, i'll give you a copy and you can do what you want with it.

Been playing 3.6 and things are looking pretty good.

First off, everything does appear to work eventually. I'm finding that some dialogue needs to be reinitiated several times before the action starts. The client says what he wants, but you only get the option to reply "I would recommend something else", which doesn't neccesarily start anything either. Eventually it works but sometimes you have to reinitiate the dialogue tree several times.

I have come up with yet another suggestion For the Home Delivery "parties". Perhaps something like an "immersive" option. It would be kinda neat if you get a home delivery from Ralof in Riverwood and the guests are all Stormcloak dignitaries, that kind of thing. It would be neat if the guests are credible within the context of where the Home Delivery quest is. For the threesome ones it would also be nice if there was a bias to servicing a wife/husband combo.

I'm also wondering if there's any way to help with cleaning up the dialogue, there are frequently words missing here and there?

Anyway, I'm very much liking the way all this is shaping up, don't burn out on us. Just take it easy!

:classic_biggrin:

Funny!

I just switched from 3.6 to 3.6.1 ... and wanted to continue my "work".

I went back to my inkeep (Hulda) and suddenly had that closing dialogue of The-Bet-quest again, although it was finished before and the quest was already done in my journal.

Curious, I chose her dialogue, received my still outstanding money ( :classic_wub: ) and can now continue as if nothing would ever have happend :classic_biggrin:

:thumbsup:

TOP-NOTCH-WORK

Spoiler

23 hours ago, worik said:

medium stuff in version 3.6

Home delivery - the one with the bet

• I won the bet, finished all tasks sucessfully and am now in front of the innkeep to complete the quest.
  • My line: I finished ...the client was pleased
  • Innkeep: how did that visit treat you ...like a true slut ....
  • then nothing more
  • I waited about 2 minutes to give Papyrus time to catch up.. still nothing
  • repeated that ... nothing beyond the innkeep's response
  • setstage'ing it to 999 doesn't end the quest .. at least not in the journal and the innkeep still has the ending dialogue active

Other feedback: Great thing! My customer bet against a female woodelf in merchant clothing, my competition was a female redguard. Variety! Hoooray! :classic_biggrin:

EDITEDIT

completequest <ID> did it. Though you won't get the money for your work that way.

EDIT: Bug report for 3.6.1

• Regular customer search
  • female nord vs male nords
  • I asked a guard
  • Guard requests oral
  • I can only answer with: "I'd recommend something else"
  • I recommended oral again, he accepted but nothing followed
  • It's repeatable,I tried the whole barracks in whiterun
  • Another guard requested anal, and the dialogue was fine in that case
  • Next guard requests anal, I recommanded oral.... nothing after that, no "follow me" ,  and he went back to his bed.
  • I assume the oral path is broken for nord-nord ?
  • Will try vaginal next -> checked,ok

EditEdit

• female Nord vs male Redguard
  • oral doesn't work , same issue as with male Nord client
2 hours ago, worik said:

Funny!

I went back to my inkeep (Hulda) and suddenly had that closing dialogue of The-Bet-quest again, although it was finished before and the quest was already done in my journal.

Curious, I chose her dialogue, received my still outstanding money ( :classic_wub: ) and can now continue as if nothing would ever have happend :classic_biggrin:

TOP-NOTCH-WORK

Reveal hidden contents

• I asked a guard
  • Guard requests oral
  • Next guard requests anal, I recommanded oral.... nothing after that, no "follow me" ,  and he went back to his bed.

EditEdit

ok will check the oral, I was concentrating all on the vaginal, I will try it in game again, sadly if its not working right it might required a clean install but it shouldn't, its not broken, what it  is a lack of, or to many conditions, like in the condition for the vaginal, I mistakenly had it set "GetIsSex on Subject Male==1.00, so the dialog would only happen if it was a male npc

About NPC on NPC prostitute wearing tavern clothes...   in the old RP I never got this working for male NPC:s wearing tavern clothes, nor did I ever see any female on female... Is it true this feature only works for male customer on female prostitute ?   ( if so then consider this a small request to have that feature be opened for all combinations ) ...

Also, an idea for the future an for role playing purposes...  to have some kind of pimp -> player relationship progression. Maybe based on how much money the player brings. ( an incentive to increase the pimps take in MCM ). Either a fixed ammount, once you have brought a set ammount of gold to your pimp he/she will think better of you. Or better yet, a set ammount  over time, if you earn your pimp a lot of gold in a week relations will increase while having a slow week will have relations decrease.  Consequences of relations might be at lower level, the pimp will treat/speak to you in a degrading fashion while at better relations he/she will speak to you with respect. At low level the pimp might demand that you have his/her needs taken care of for free while at high level he/she might ask nicely if you would consider having his/her needs taken care of. There might also be a chance at low level that the pimp will take a higher cut, (or all of it), or at high level there is a chance you will get a bonus... and more...  :smile:

Another idea is that the very first time you ask a pimp for a job, he/she will want to see if you got what it takes. ( test you out for himself )...   

9 hours ago, Halleaon said:

There seem to be quite a few spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors, I haven't had time to look through them all but so far but here's a few that stood out: (corrections in red)

*multiple instances of MMM exist instead of Mmm which is more correct.

*'So you're the new sissy bitch. Hmmmm...I can see my cock sliding down your throat!'

*'Oh my pussy aches so, give this ole (or old) lady some excitement!'

*'I want into that immortal pussy, vampire! I will keep your secret if you're a good fuck.'

*'Let's get to it whore, in the end, you all want to be black-bred, [he pulls out his dark cock] lead the way to your breeding grounds!'

*'Wow, that was so fucking deep, now I am going to find some sissy butch and spit your cum in his mouth.'

*'Oh yes! [grins], you can start by removing those clothes and letting me get a good look at that sexy body of yours.'

*'Mmm, Eager to please! Well, you can start by removing your clothes slowly, I want to watch your tits pop out!'

*Oh my! How about you undress slowly, so I can watch your cock pop out of your clothes [she puts the tip of her finger in her mouth with a deep breath]'

Perhaps I could go through and correct all the dialogue for you if you need assistance (sometimes it's good to have a second set of eyes for dialogue)? I could send/post a corrected version sometime tomorrow. (I intend to correct the version I have installed either way so it'd be easy to zip a copy and give you the corrected version) Mind you my version will likely have a few dialogue changes as well for immersion (changing gold to septims, no [RPG] markers especially since it sometimes has that tag in illogical places where you're quite deep into a dialogue tree that is clearly part of the mod, removals of more modern terms like 'babe' etc. Either way, i'll give you a copy and you can do what you want with it.

Would be much appreciated, I would include the esp file to the update, and credit you of course, thank you, I do have one request though if you do want to do it, a lot of people just open the quest and go to player dialog, If you would like to correct the grammar errors I would rather have you take this path, (that way nothing in the quest is accidentally checked or unchecked:

Once the ESP is loaded up look at the top tabs on the creation kit:

File   Edit   View   World   NavMesh   Character   Gameplay   Help

Click on Character and in the drop down menu choose "Edit PlayerDialogue"

Give it a second to load (It loads all quest dialogue without opening the quest)

The left side will have two boxes - Top Left is "Dialogue Type(s)" and then below that is "Quest(s)"

In the Quest(s) box, scroll down to find all quest that start with MF_

Choose which one you are opening the dialogue on

Then in the top left box click "Topic"

Now all the quest dialog is available without actually opening the whole Quest

Is very simple (If you have never went this route before, most people do not realize this option is available)

EDIT: Keep in mind 1 thing, if 3 days from now I start new quest in the 3.6.2 version, or tomorrow, or today, and The version of fixes on dialog you want to do become useless on the next update, Unless I have the ESP to add to 3.6.2 first, If you want to tackle it, sure, but by tomorrow there is a good chance I will be already working on the next update

5 hours ago, solonlost said:

Been playing 3.6 and things are looking pretty good.

First off, everything does appear to work eventually. I'm finding that some dialogue needs to be reinitiated several times before the action starts. The client says what he wants, but you only get the option to reply "I would recommend something else", which doesn't neccesarily start anything either. Eventually it works but sometimes you have to reinitiate the dialogue tree several times.

I have come up with yet another suggestion For the Home Delivery "parties". Perhaps something like an "immersive" option. It would be kinda neat if you get a home delivery from Ralof in Riverwood and the guests are all Stormcloak dignitaries, that kind of thing. It would be neat if the guests are credible within the context of where the Home Delivery quest is. For the threesome ones it would also be nice if there was a bias to servicing a wife/husband combo.

I'm also wondering if there's any way to help with cleaning up the dialogue, there are frequently words missing here and there?

Anyway, I'm very much liking the way all this is shaping up, don't burn out on us. Just take it easy!

Those are fantastic Ideas, and someone has offered on the dialog, I know I hate dialogue fuck ups too, but I go forward with the more important bugs first and try to fix the dialog as I see it :smile:

17 minutes ago, spyke123 said:

About NPC on NPC prostitute wearing tavern clothes...   in the old RP I never got this working for male NPC:s wearing tavern clothes, nor did I ever see any female on female... Is it true this feature only works for male customer on female prostitute ?   ( if so then consider this a small request to have that feature be opened for all combinations ) ...

Also, an idea for the future an for role playing purposes...  to have some kind of pimp -> player relationship progression. Maybe based on how much money the player brings. ( an incentive to increase the pimps take in MCM ). Either a fixed ammount, once you have brought a set ammount of gold to your pimp he/she will think better of you. Or better yet, a set ammount  over time, if you earn your pimp a lot of gold in a week relations will increase while having a slow week will have relations decrease.  Consequences of relations might be at lower level, the pimp will treat/speak to you in a degrading fashion while at better relations he/she will speak to you with respect. At low level the pimp might demand that you have his/her needs taken care of for free while at high level he/she might ask nicely if you would consider having his/her needs taken care of. There might also be a chance at low level that the pimp will take a higher cut, (or all of it), or at high level there is a chance you will get a bonus... and more...  :smile:

Another idea is that the very first time you ask a pimp for a job, he/she will want to see if you got what it takes. ( test you out for himself )...   

Great Ideas all around and we can implement that in the future, it would make sense too :), I am not sure what you mean about the tavern clothes, please give ma a few more details 

2 hours ago, worik said:

Funny!

TOP-NOTCH-WORK

Reveal hidden contents

• I asked a guard
  • Guard requests oral

EditEdit

Found it, i forgot to add the papyrus fragment to the dialog, will have a quick update in it today

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

You have been one busy busy boy. :smile:

Thanks for the work!

your welcome :smile:

1 hour ago, worik said:

Same setting as earlier,

female nord vs male nord customer, oral -> checked, ok

great thanks

1 hour ago, narses03 said:

man you are pushing out updates very quickly.  thx for that. don't forget to make a break (or to eat drink and sleep and stuff like that ^^) from time to time.

yes, I have a glass of whiskey going right now, sitting in the recliner, and taking that break, thanks :smile:

46 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

Here is a dialogue corrected version of the 3.6.1 esp. All spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors should be fixed along with some immersion changes for certain words. Unless I missed one. Don't worry, only dialogue was touched as per your request/suggestion.

RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! only thing is, that is the wrong esp, that is RDS :smile:, but hey RDS really needed a dialogue check :D, I use that one as well

23 hours ago, worik said:

SL WG 0.7 was clean in ITM and UDR terms spoken, but it had a rogue edit on Hulda, Ysolda or someone nearby.... (can't remember) that might interfere ... ? I deleted that record for my game

I removed a couple of MODs and that stopped the CTD. :smile:

Currently working on other sexlab mods to reduce script load without reducing the atmosphere for the required play-through.

The biggest issue, for now, is animation lag but I am hoping a reduction in scripts will help that.

3 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! This saves me and others so much work, its greatly appreciated for the work to correct my grammar fuck ups :smile:

No worries, I'm sort of obsessive about that sort of thing. I tend to rewrite the dialogue for a lot of the mods I install. It's sort of a bad habit.

25 minutes ago, Halleaon said:

No worries, I'm sort of obsessive about that sort of thing. I tend to rewrite the dialogue for a lot of the mods I install. It's sort of a bad habit.

I hear ya, I do not rewrite for grammar purposes, but I do it more to gear the mod for my character, but I cannot express enough how thankful I am for this :smile: