Some ideas about the guest list for the homejob gangbang parties.

First, my thought about using factions to select appropriate guests:

Example Whiterun: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Factions_W#Whiterun

We have the CrimeFactionWhiterun which could be able to limit the guest list at least to the scope of the hold.

That faction will also work for mod generated NPCs if they assign a proper faction tag.

But it seems there is no faction for the current village/city only? checked, see EDIT

Second, my idea for the guest list is a mixture of different filters

• The selected host as it is right now
  • Any other random member from the hold (a guest from the nearby village sounds resaonable, I think)
  • A random NPC currently present in the city/village - although I have no idea how to get a list or a filter for those.... :confused:
  • A single mod-generated NPC, randomly composed. I think a single one won't hurt?

Some sort of constraints or exclusion filters should also be in place

• no guest should be an enemy or similar to the location or to the host (e.g. Ulfric should be filtered from Solitude)
  • if possible at least the majority if not all guests should fit to the location (Steward Falk of Solitude doesn't fit for me into Adrienne's place in Whiterun, but another blacksmith would fit)
  • if possible the race should fit to the hold (many Dunmer in Windhelm, even in the better city quarters. But Khajiit? Simply not allowed..)
  • if possible we should filter out the high society - I've tried about 10 parties and I got each time either a Jarl, a steward, Elenwen, a general .. it feels a bit too much

Unfortunately I have not the slightest idea if that would be easy or difficult to realize. Or if it would eat hours of precious papyrus time in game to do stuff like that ...

EDIT:

YES! I found http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:TownWhiterunFaction#TownWhiterunFaction

So we COULD indeed filter for a village/city only participant

45 minutes ago, cascen said:

hi thx 4 reply 4 your time,basically i am tot newbies about mods or modding,i just try to pick few i likes checking if they do not missmatch compatibily etc etc..i use nmm for mods and let loot sort em.about the issue i ve mentioned i dunno,i just picked the mods needed for all in one mod.as i ssaid probably yes when i ve installed the optional mod like bjin npc wives etc these overwrited and messed up npcs i suppose,about verfy integrity is really last stand,cos u know u otherwise u have to reinstall whole mods from begin :smiley:

No worries, lots of us have been modding at Skyrim for years and still find new things or old things to do ( or mess up ) Case in point my own overload of mods today. I've ran waaaaaaay more on many occasions, but what a mod does and what your system can handle make all the difference in a setup of 255 plugins vs 243. ( Or much more when bashed well. )

Integrity check does not require you to start over unless you have used mods that did in fact overwrite actual Skyrim Data files. A normal integrity check will always pull back one file ( the .ini for settings ) which you will have to launch the normal start screen to take effect, and it will / should crash on you then you go back to normal SKSE launch. Your SKSE and other things should be fine after an integrity, as stated, STEAM does not look for errors in files, only a checksum count of files.

Which brings us to the very likely issue. STEAM mods. Simply do not install mods from STEAM workshop if you have any option to get them elsewhere, if you do install from there, copy all the files and create your own 7zip of them then delete the STEAM install. Workshop is / does / is known to be evil in how it handles mods. Plus if a mod creator pulls the mod, steam will do a half a** job of auto removing the mod and screw your game up really effectively. STEAM will remove the .esp / .esm / .bsa but leave all the orphan scripts etc. It's just a bad system overall for modding Skyrim from.

All in ones are good sources, they can cut down on plug-in counts. But yeah, it's easy to make a mistake with them too. I do it all the time by messing up face gen etc from one mod to the other. 

LOOT is your friend, but it is far from perfect. There are several known to the long timers that it never gets right. XPMSE again for example. It winds up in the wrong place all the time. Anything coming after it that touches a skeleton or gear placement causes the ' you failed ' message from groovetooma. Also the .hkx file is easy to mess up if not careful.

WYRE BASH is your friend. It can catch things for you too, and of course bashing is a MUST do for level list and to smash patches and things into one .esp instead of many to save space on your 255 count.

TESVedit of course. Love it. It's your friend. :smile:

Yep, I rambled. Sorry, but leaving it anyway. 

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Does the mod recognize if the player is male or female? i don't want quest like home delivery only made for females.

In that case you are right here :smile:

Older RP generations did assume the player to be female-only. Caden created this version to be open for all player characters, including your race.

All home delivery are for gay animations so far and all of them get ctds when the animation starts. Are there any home deliverys written for male players in solitude? I don't get one.

Finally some home deliveries with female partners. Is there a way to disable the quests written for a female player?

22 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yes It will get to that stage, just have some more progress in the base mod first, to me from this point on is quest, quest , quest :smile:

I'll leave you to get on, it's looking good so far :classic_smile::beer:

I've had some further thoughts about the pc inventory as there's probably a much simpler way of dealing with it, but I'll bring it up when you get on the Simple Slavery part

32 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

it's the quest at brylings house. After the "Let me feel it" from Hajvar I always get a ctd.

Sounds like an animation issue and depending on the other guests probably more.

To explain  a bit about the home delivery: it is not THE quest at brylings house - it is A quest ...

Do you have a saved game before you got the quest from the innkeep? Load it. Random luck will put you somewhere else with other guests.

If you CTD again, please give more details about the other NPCs, location, your own race, ... as all of these could be hints what's missing in your setup

28 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Game crash at the first home delivery in solitude. it's the quest at brylings house. After the "Let me feel it" from Hajvar I always get a ctd.

20 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

All home delivery are for gay animations so far and all of them get ctds when the animation starts. Are there any home deliverys written for male players in solitude? I don't get one.

On both of these statements, it sounds like your animations are crashing, but lets make sure you installed this right, if you are using the "All Male Optional" version, then first you needed to install 3.6.2 version, then unpack the optional file "All Male" and drop the esp for the all male into your common/skyrim/data folder and click yes when Prompted to overwrite the ESP, the 3.6.4 version doesn't not support the optional all male file yet :smile:

21 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'll leave you to get on, it's looking good so far :classic_smile::beer:

I've had some further thoughts about the pc inventory as there's probably a much simpler way of dealing with it, but I'll bring it up when you get on the Simple Slavery part

I am excited, maybe even impatiently waiting to hook this up with simple slavery :), It is one of my favorite mods. and a fantastic Idea to be forced to work off the gold. I just know that if I do It now, i probably will not go back and put the final touches on the mod that I want right now ..so I am trying to be patient ..lol

Right now for this weekend, What is done is:

• Quest: Once in a Blue Moon
  • Quest: Enlisting Ranks
  • Quest: The Matriarch
  • Quest: Saving the Queen

And a few dialog fixes, I still have a few days before release :smile:

1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

What does the "All male" part exactly?

Prostitutes are all men, gangbang guest are all men, clients thatcall you to there home are men, its for player who is playing a gay male, the All male option only works with version 3.6.2, that has to be installed first then the ALL male optional file

17 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Prostitutes are all men, gangbang guest are all men, clients thatcall you to there home are men, its for player who is playing a gay male, the All male option only works with version 3.6.2, that has to be installed first then the ALL male optional file

Will there be a female version too?

Thanks for this great mod.
My character is male and heterosexual and I have a couple of doubts:
1.- In home deliveries sometimes customers are male. This is normal?.
2.- In the first camp of soldiers, Hulda sends me with a prostitute woman, but in the camp the prostitute does nothing and I only have options of dialogue with the soldiers men, not with the soldier women. What am I doing wrong?.

I'm sorry, I'm spanish and my english is bad.

5 minutes ago, altf said:

Thanks for this great mod.
My character is male and heterosexual and I have a couple of doubts:
1.- In home deliveries sometimes customers are male. This is normal?.
2.- In the first camp of soldiers, Hulda sends me with a prostitute woman, but in the camp the prostitute does nothing and I only have options of dialogue with the soldiers men, not with the soldier women. What am I doing wrong?.

I'm sorry, I'm spanish and my english is bad.

HMM I will look into that, the soldiers should both have dialog, Yes the female prostitute that goes with you is usually lazy..haha, lets yo do all the work, and there will be a release coming this Friday evening or early Saturday morning (Eastern Standard Time) that will have a "all female version" for the Heterosexual playthru :), and thank you for your kind words 

10 hours ago, -Caden- said:

that will have a "all female version"

won't it be easier for you to add a MCM setting or maybe a *.json or *.ini file for that?

It could be a list of yes/no decisions by the player.  Something like

; Allow client race&gender

allow_female_human = 1; or 0

allow_male_human = 1; or 0

allow_female_Khajiit = 1; or 0

allow_male_Khajiit  = 1; or0

... etc..

That way you wouldn't have to maintain different *.esp.

Speaking for myself, I would prefer the ini/json variant. Such settings are usually one-time-only ... (for me, at least), so file-based configuration would be fine.

And I like my MCMs as lean and reduced to in-game essentials as possible. Call that a whim :classic_blush:

13 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Which brings us to the very likely issue. STEAM mods. Simply do not install mods from STEAM workshop if you have any option to get them elsewhere, if you do install from there, copy all the files and create your own 7zip of them then delete the STEAM install. Workshop is / does / is known to be evil in how it handles mods. Plus if a mod creator pulls the mod, steam will do a half a** job of auto removing the mod and screw your game up really effectively. STEAM will remove the .esp / .esm / .bsa but leave all the orphan scripts etc. It's just a bad system overall for modding Skyrim from.

I recognized Steam as an inside lure to make everything dependent on Steam from the beginning. The more complex part of, and the larger portion of Steam are written to make the end user not only dependent on Steam but to protect that software from the end user that is paying the money. It completely undermines a free market system  and is nothing but a con game. Have at it sheeple.

12 hours ago, -Caden- said:

HMM I will look into that, the soldiers should both have dialog, Yes the female prostitute that goes with you is usually lazy..haha, lets yo do all the work, and there will be a release coming this Friday evening or early Saturday morning (Eastern Standard Time) that will have a "all female version" for the Heterosexual playthru :), and thank you for your kind words 

I have realized that you have to bring tavern clothes to have options for dialogue with the women soldiers in the camp. He wore imperial soldier clothes and did not work with women but he did have the option of dialogue with men. But my character is heterosexual.

Everything looks like it's working pretty well in 3.6. I found one more dialog hangup, but unfortutanely I can't remember where. Will post here when I find it again.

A few more suggestions for the list\

1. In the "Mare" quest, perhaps it's an idea that if you refuse to help the horse, the hostler wants a bit of action instead, before he pays you?

2. Another quest option is a gangbang where the idea is you go out and sell tickets before the event, which also defines the participants. Location could be an inn or something.

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I recognized Steam as an inside lure to make everything dependent on Steam from the beginning. The more complex part of, and the larger portion of Steam are written to make the end user not only dependent on Steam but to protect that software from the end user that is paying the money. It completely undermines a free market system  and is nothing but a con game. Have at it sheeple.

Pretty deep.

But no.

In the Days when Workshop was first setup it did work well for what it was. Distributing little mods made with the CK and no thing like SKSE / FNIS / Bodyslide etc existed. Scripting was not a thing etc. The platform was great for putting out those little mods and arranging them on your own was not so tough. 

But as mod making moved forward STEAM did not. Then when the DLC's came along and the as usual patching by users for Beth the workshop failed to update to a working system either. It's usable still, but a sure way to fubar a game if used as a main source. 

However, Beth was all on board the charge for mods on STEAM.  Which thankfully STEAM being smarter than Beth it seems pulled. 

Now of course one only need look at FO4 to see Beth in $$ scheme. With Horse power Armor being the first paid item released, can you say "Fuck you Fans!" 

Beth did. 

Now moving away from modding.

Yes, STEAM is a big setup to make money. Were it not for STEAM I am pretty sure VALVE would be long gone. As a game company they were good. But they hit the money maker on STEAM.

It is IMO at least a far better store / storage / play platform than UBI or the others have. 

However the damn thing loves to worm it's way into your comp and send info to STEAM, and the resource spikes it uses in online background are ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, worik said:

won't it be easier for you to add a MCM setting or maybe a *.json or *.ini file for that?

It could be a list of yes/no decisions by the player.  Something like

; Allow client race&gender

allow_female_human = 1; or 0

allow_male_human = 1; or 0

allow_female_Khajiit = 1; or 0

allow_male_Khajiit  = 1; or0

... etc..

That way you wouldn't have to maintain different *.esp.

Speaking for myself, I would prefer the ini/json variant. Such settings are usually one-time-only ... (for me, at least), so file-based configuration would be fine.

And I like my MCMs as lean and reduced to in-game essentials as possible. Call that a whim :classic_blush:

I call that a K.I.S.S(illy)

I also agree.

:smiley:

*** Had to make a change after seeing the post right below.

That being true, MCM is easiest for users. I tend to love a good MCM myself when it's in game things that you may need or want to change on the fly or in setup. But some things set in an .ini are not a big deal for ' going to stay '. IE in better thieving I sat the .ini long ago and wont look back, my slave tats count for slots etc.

But we often forget Skyrim still gets a lot of new players and mod users, and old timers that don't mess with files at all. So I think the MCM idea is actually the most effective route if given an option for this one.  You never know when you might want to swap it up. Like my Succubus, sometimes I make them Futa and play to torment men in bad bad ways. Sometimes I go normal. Easy to swap with a simple toggle.