Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

8 minutes ago, lbuipo said:

Hi guys, thanks in 1st place for the updated fantastic mods.

I'm having a problem, I cannot remove the damn Bandages from the nipples and peaches of the babes.

In dressing room / Showers all the babes have the damn Bandages on nipples and peaches.

I have already install the Lightbeam removal mod, but is the same shit.

Is there any mod that a can remove the damn Bandages?

Thanks in advance guys.

That uncensor mod can't strip them alone.

You need a nude texture mod and the bubbles DLC outfit and the mod to make a girl fully nude in the dressing room at this time.

If you don't have the DLC the best you can do is get the transparent sexy t-shirt mods to get their nipples/pussies showing through the wet clothes. 

https://imgur.com/Pt3pCIA

https://i.imgur.com/DQoJ4qO.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

You need a nude texture mod and the bubbles DLC outfit and the mod to make a girl fully nude in the dressing room at this time.

If you don't have the DLC the best you can do is get the transparent sexy t-shirt mods to get their nipples/pussies showing through the wet clothes. 

I honestly don't understand why texture modders go for realistic looking vaginas, they end up not looking that great when stuck onto a flat surface and no girls vagina is constantly wide open like that either lol. It'd look better and be much more effcient to just go with a slit and some shading.

10 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

That's "Sexy T-shirt 2.0" right? but a post earlier here said a skin mod is also needed for the T-shirts to work properly, without mentioning which skin mod should be used exactly.
Any help?

30 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Thanks mate for the quick update.

I have already installed the texture mod "Softman Realistic SG1.0", and I can see part or the nipples and peach, but they are almost covered with the damn Bandages.

And I have as well the DLC's updated.

Could you point me, in "link's" please the mod that I need to remove the F...king bandages?

Thanks one more time mate.

1 minute ago, lbuipo said:

Thanks mate for the quick update.

I have already installed the texture mod "Softman Realistic SG1.0", and I can see part or the nipples and peach, but they are almost covered with the damn Bandages.

And I have as well the DLC's updated.

Could you point me, in "link's" please the mod that I need to remove the F...king bandages?

Thanks one more time mate.

As far as im aware that mod has not been released yet but it has been made, the creator is just doing some more testing I think.

19 minutes ago, fealow said:

As far as im aware that mod has not been released yet but it has been made, the creator is just doing some more testing I think.

Aaaaaaaa ok. Damn Im seeing beautifull pictures with the babes completly naked in here, i thoght that mod was released already ;)

Thanks very much one more time.

Lets be patient a bit longer. 

I might create a new post or Update this post later into Sumary style to help you guys. I just need to finish download everything so far since some file hosts from pinkcafe guys are packed (error 503)

Link updated 

• Skin Pack from PinkCafe - https://www.axfc.net/u/3894644.rar (File is 300+mb soe leaving the link here instead.) The author will make a Pubic Hair version later. 1ºbox = kagura   2ºbox = the capacha
    Preview Below

Skin.thumb.jpg.61a8b1e4a642acf9751b0af6d4d9f9af.jpg

I don't know which pack they used as base or if it's an original work but here it is.

Ok so many people are complaining about the vaginas and so on. I will try adding different vaginas and nipples later but it will take time. Since I need to edit every single girl skin to do so.
For the Wet T-shirt , Any skin containing Nipples and vagina will do just fine.

Some guy asked me about Shiki Tattoo that I used it's just some random mark I searched on the net I couldn't find exactly what I wanted ( I wanted something like a simbol of chastity mark that appear on Dark Elfs , Succubi, Generally appear on Hentais :3

Okay so... the Pl50 files switched with the pl08 files in Motion/Player have no effect on squirmy finishes for Neptune, aka I can't get her nude that way.

On the other hand, switching the 08 files with the 50 files (removing the 50 files from folder, copying the 08 files and renaming them to 50) makes it so that Neptune's tongue is always stuck out.

That's my report on that little test.

Oh but btw, I did no unpacking/repacking/editing of the .tmo files

It's possible that the file is in there but needs to not just be replaced but modified. 

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

this is revenge from modding skev to the end of the earth

11 minutes ago, The Butler said:

I might create a new post or Update this post later into Sumary style to help you guys. I just need to finish download everything so far since some file hosts from pinkcafe guys are packed (error 503)

Reveal hidden contents

Skin.thumb.jpg.61a8b1e4a642acf9751b0af6d4d9f9af.jpg

I don't know which pack they used as base or if it's an original work but here it is.

Ok so many people are complaining about the vaginas and so on. I will try adding different vaginas and nipples later but it will take time. Since I need to edit every single girl skin to do so.
For the Wet T-shirt , Any skin containing Nipples and vagina will do just fine.

Some guy asked me about Shiki Tattoo that I used it's just some random mark I searched on the net I couldn't find exactly what I wanted ( I wanted something like a simbol of chastity mark that appear on Dark Elfs , Succubi, Generally appear on Hentais :3

So whats the pass to downloading it? i just see this and i guess 1 of the boxes need a password and the other the captcha. or can you upload the .rar here please?

キーワード: 
右側の英数字 : 
(3文字とも入力してください) 

FreeCos aka mostly tearable clothes are proving to be way harder to figure out than NrskCos

Torn states are in the same code sector as the general information but towards the end and it is a gigantic pain to search for it so I am postponing that for now

FreeCos

00_0X - Sailor Uniform (Can't find Value)

01_0X - School Bloomers (Can't find value)

02_0X - School Swimsuit (Can't find value)

03_0X - Festival Happi (Found a few values but it's a complicated setup outfit)

04_0X - Yukata (D18  from 1 to 0, missing the values for torn states.)

05_0X - Dealer's Outfit (Multiple values that do boob stuff, can't narrow it down properly)

06_0X - Girl's One-Piece (More complicated stuff)

07_0X - Hawaiian Shirt (ACA to 1, AD0 to 0, AD6 to 2)

08_0X - Bubbly One-Piece (C78 to 00, C8A to 03, missing the values for torn states.)

09_0X - Military (Can't find right value)

10_0X - Sailor (1038 to 1, 103C to 2, can't get the tie to behave properly though, need another look at that)

11_0X - Bath Towel (9DE to 0, 9F6 to 4 - I can't find a combination that displays underwear properly. That creates a very small gab between the tits and the towel when viewed from above)

12_0X - Summer Swimsuit (A5A to 2, A60 to 3)

13_0X - Swimsuit & Tee (Can't find Value)

14_0X - Cheongsam (BC8 to 0, BD4 to 02, missing the values for torn states.)

15_0X - Petite Devil (1098 to 0, 10b6 to 5)

16_0X - Sexy Maid (1228 to 0, 1230 to 02, 1240 to 04, missing the values for torn states)

17_0X - Nurse (FF8 to 0, 1004 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

18_0X - Camisole (CE8 to 0, CF4 to 2, missing the values for torn states.)

19_0X - Kunoichi Outfit (EA8 to 0, EB4 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

20_0X - Pirate (EA8 to 0, EB4 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

21_0X - Cheerleader (ED8 to 0, EE4 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

22_0X - ?

23_0X - Sexy Miko (D18 to 0, D24 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

24_0X - Nun (ED8 to 0, EF4 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

25_0X - 1920s (ED8 to 0, EEA to 3, missing the values for torn states)

26_0X - Pajamas (DF8 to 0, E04 to 2, E10 to 4, missing the values for torn states)

27_0X - Baggy Shirt (C08 to 0, C14 to 2, C20 to 4, missing the values for torn states)

28_0X - Pit Girl (DF8 to 0, E04 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

29_0X - Bubbles (DC8 to 0, DD4 to 2, missing the values for torn states)

30_0X - Famitsu T-Shirt (B9E to 1, missing the values for torn states)

31_0X - Bus-Tee (B9E to 1, missing the values for torn states) (Wow this is a really lazy edit of the Famitsu Shirt or vice versa)

32_0X - Famitsu Swimsuit (92E to 0, 934 to 1)

33_0X - ?

34_0X - Ayane's Kimono (ED8 to 0, EE4 to 2)

35_0X - ?

36_0X - ?

37_0X - ?

38_0X - ?

39_0X - ?

40_0X - Ayane's Swimsuit (934 to 1, 940 to 0, 947 to 5) (Needs fix, I missed a value somewhere I think causing the feet to vanish)

41_0X - Marie Rose Swimsuit (1228 to 0, 123A to 3)

42_0X - Party Dress  (Can only find the dress value (1126 to 4), missing the skin value. 

43_0X - Sexy Open Dress (E38 to 0, E4A to 5)

44_0X - Bashou's Outfit (104C to 6)

45_0X - Neptune Parker (D88 to 0, DA6 to 5)

48_0X - ?

49_0X - Rainbow One-Piece (Needs a V2. B28 to 0, B4C to 6, (Optional for skirt: B52 to 7) creates a mostly oppai Mirai. The ribbon and panties are missing though. The ribbon is at B58.  Maybe Planus will figure it out

50_0X - Asuka's Swimsuit

continuing tomorrow

18 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

So whats the pass to downloading it? i just see this and i guess 1 of the boxes need a password and the other the captcha. or can you upload the .rar here please?

キーワード: 
右側の英数字 : 
(3文字とも入力してください) 

pass: kagura

then the captcha

Remember ! When asked Pass will always be "kagura"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Censorship 
There is types 2 censorship in the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Bandages (Name subject to change to "NoBra" and/or "NoPantsu") - Not published

Clothing 

• Outfit Pack from 682-san from Pink Caféskpbs 乱花の水着の石除去.7z 
    ChangesT.Outfit    : Sexy Maid C1,C2
                     Swimsuit : Lorelei C1,C2,C3,C4 & Otohime C3
    Preview Below:

5aa5d2843e2c2_sample01.thumb.jpg.6c5bb641343a3cfbd1ed8c35ecd4b0d3.jpg5aa5d29bc7d2a_LoreleiC2.thumb.jpg.35478dae8ea37193e13af1dbebc1e309.jpg5aa5d2959ac54_LoreleiC3.thumb.jpg.89a541900957ff89025f33e6746dd5a5.jpg5aa5d2960fffe_LoreleiC4.thumb.jpg.abc469f6de523c16b296b863dd94e320.jpg5aa5d2968624e_OtohimeC3.thumb.jpg.053a9ae7b82cbb5b88b84557fe45fe9a.jpg5aa5d29a51bbf_SexyMaidC2.thumb.jpg.85c699c5ddef92793c8e9c450c6f5681.jpg5aa5d298828a5_SexyMaidC1.thumb.png.0ff454774760fecb5a686213db6e31e2.png

!!  You will need skin mod for the nipples to properly appear in Wet outfits otherwise you will have a barbie doll !!

Recolor

• Succubi Shiki - Succubi Shiki.rar (Face+C4 Hair+skin) (Using a modded 8k skin from EV)
    Preview below :

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.7fdf2739263dcb0652cb957048e8bf38.pngScreenshot_3.thumb.png.8818576a1df28f94a434d9573f2c1297.pngScreenshot_2.thumb.png.776d05a87d3265bd92db25a55aef2fee.pngScreenshot_4.thumb.png.f5fce6efe3c19ec0ff01660d4cbdc995.png

Skin

• SEARCHING - There is Other pack from this same topic but I coudln't find it at all.

• Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG 1.0 For all girls (adapted with CTE from SKEV). DOWNLOAD

Misc

• Modded cards https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95377-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-nsfw-cards-mod/
    Preview Below :

Capture.thumb.PNG.305816f4f445c50767bfc921f975bc8f.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.5adf89d5441c0460d170f18efa3cdf72.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.565b32af6dfe7e3a174048df3e0cff10.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.7622e9d7e0f3bb1ef1a5ec54921e8a07.PNG

• Boobs Scaling - https://ux.getuploader.com/sk_mod/download/10 ~thnks to teemy123 to telling me what it is
  • Girls ID:

0 - Asuka
    	1 - Ikaruga
    	2 - Katsuragi
    	3 - Yagyu
    	4 - Hibari
    	5 - Homura
    	6 - Yomi
    	7 - Hikage
    	8 - Mirai
    	9 - Haruka
    	10 - Yumi
    	11 - Murakomo
    	12 - Yozakura
    	13 - Shiki
    	14 - Minori
    	15 - Miyabi
    	16 - Murasaki
    	17 - Imu
    	18 - Ryoubi
    	19 - Ryouna
    	20 - Jasmine
    	21 - Ryouki
    	22 - Renka
    	23 - Hanabi
    	24 - Kafuru
    	25 - Daidouji
    	26 - Rin
    	27 - Saryuri 
    	28 - Ayame
    	29 - Ayane (DOA)
    	30 - Sun Ce (iki tosen)
    	31 - Lu Bu (iki tosen)
    	32 - Guan Yu (iki tosen)
    	33 - Naraku
    	34 - Kagura
    	35 - Leo
    	36 - Yuyaki
    	37 - Soji
    	38 - Ultimate asuka
    	39 - Crimson homura
    	40 - Ice Queen Yumi
    	41 - Abyssal miyabi
    	42 - Lu Meng (iki tosen)
    	43 - Rinka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
    	44 - Ranka Kagurazaka (Valkyrie Drive)
    	45 - Marie-Rose (DOA)
    	46 - Honkers (Honoka - (DOA))
    	47 - ? unused ID?
    	48 - Super Sonico
    	49 - Basho
    	50 - Goddess of Planeptune (Neptune - Neptunia)

• Worth Mentioning :
  1. Pink Cafe Mods repository - Great part of PBS mods there are posted here. Do some quick google translate and you might find what you are looking.
  2. Pink Cafe JP Forum - Japanese forum dedicated to modding SK. Actually dedicated to PBS.

Install method for all of them is simple Just check the folder name after you extract the .rar and replace that one in you game folder overwriting when asked.

Got some fresh links hot off the presses.

SKPBS Nude Skin

This is a skin mod for PBS made by a pinkcafe user, it's a modified EV mod but I'm not sure which one. Great quality though. I did you guys a favor and only repacked the PBS part of the mod, the original file was twice the size because it included the EV skin mod too. If you want an EV skin mod just go to the EV summary topic.

Logo skip

Skips two of the startup logos. There's way too many of them, these are the only ones we can remove right now. I've had this for a while but forgot to upload. Extract into GameData/Movie .

Oh also, one of the Pinkcafe users mentioned they might try to turn watergun reloading into a handjob. So that's a thing =P

28 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Got some fresh links hot off the presses.

SKPBS Nude Skin

This is a skin mod for PBS made by a pinkcafe user, it's a modified EV mod but I'm not sure which one. Great quality though. I did you guys a favor and only repacked the PBS part of the mod, the original file was twice the size because it included the EV skin mod too. If you want an EV skin mod just go to the EV summary topic.

Logo skip

Skips two of the startup logos. There's way too many of them, these are the only ones we can remove right now. I've had this for a while but forgot to upload. Extract into GameData/Movie .

Oh also, one of the Pinkcafe users mentioned they might try to turn watergun reloading into a handjob. So that's a thing =P

some screenshots from the skin mod would be good if thats not too much to ask. is it the same one that The Butler posted 1 hour ago?

6 hours ago, fealow said:

I honestly don't understand why texture modders go for realistic looking vaginas, they end up not looking that great when stuck onto a flat surface and no girls vagina is constantly wide open like that either lol. It'd look better and be much more effcient to just go with a slit and some shading.

4 hours ago, The Butler said:

4 hours ago, fealow said:

I don't mind helping out with the whole vagina thing if and when i can get my hands on those new texture packs.

I found this in the Estival Versus Mediafire folder back in August last year, been using it for EV nonstop ever since. I'll warn you though it's 8 Fuckin' K, so load times could increase if your pc isn't top notch like it did for my aging computer until I changed the textures to the lower res 4k ones with the .CAT texture editor. It's basically exactly Softman but with tightly closed anime Labia and with a new texture for Daidoji.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1w851ji6h7qlgi/すーじー+(Innie).7z

Spoiler

20180311210014_1.thumb.jpg.5d74d0227ffeafce86b243a402f3a5ee.jpg20180311210155_1.thumb.jpg.a8d7eb1f4072255cef4dc2051b238319.jpg