Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

Just recently got a good enough pc to run SKPBS and was wondering how to install the mods as I don't have the absolute slightest of what I am doing!

I have found the mod list and got them in my downloads but what to do with them?

Help would be much appreciated!

On 3/23/2018 at 9:55 AM, Michi1c said:

Sooo is this still WIP or things will stay dormant as it is ?

check the other thread, this thread is abandoned

On 3/17/2018 at 8:19 AM, AbeLincoln55 said:

Turns out, removing the bandages was really easy. Just extract this into GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. 

cmn.zip

Tons of thanks to DarkHawk02 - without your post, I wouldn't have thought to even try this.

This is just the bubbles 2 nude mod, with the archive renamed to cmn.cat, and put in the FreeCos folder. It does have a side effect of making the bikini invisible before it's completely removed, though, but hopefully that's not a dealbreaker.

Reveal hidden contents

SF1.thumb.jpg.e59fe2a4ce9ebe88146828ee2a2d311f.jpg

Hey I am happy that you removed the bandages but it seems that it is giving all the girls a set size of breasts. Can this be fixed? I am really curious to see what if Mirai and others get the bandage removal mod and not get a set size of titties. :smile: Also, anyone have the original? Just in case it can't be helped, bandages aren't a bad thing.

On 4/1/2018 at 3:23 PM, mukuro said:

Hey I am happy that you removed the bandages but it seems that it is giving all the girls a set size of breasts. Can this be fixed? I am really curious to see what if Mirai and others get the bandage removal mod and not get a set size of titties. :smile: Also, anyone have the original? Just in case it can't be helped, bandages aren't a bad thing.

The bandage removal only replaces the model with the modified bubbles 2 outfit - if boob size is being changed, that has to be from a different mod that's installed. I'll double check on my end though, and see what I can find out.

1 hour ago, AbeLincoln55 said:

The bandage removal only replaces the model with the modified bubbles 2 outfit - if boob size is being changed, that has to be from a different mod that's installed. I'll double check on my end though, and see what I can find out.

Hmm its definitely giving a different boob size. I can give screenshots if needed. Maybe it IS another mod, but I only added the ones here? In fact, the rainbow one-piece mod isn't even working for me... unless I overwrote one of the wrong files with the rainbow one-piece mod. Didn't think I did however. hrrm....

I guess I could re-install? Or check file integrity or something then try to only add your mod. Thanks for looking into it however!~

- M

4 hours ago, mukuro said:

Hmm its definitely giving a different boob size. I can give screenshots if needed. Maybe it IS another mod, but I only added the ones here? In fact, the rainbow one-piece mod isn't even working for me... unless I overwrote one of the wrong files with the rainbow one-piece mod. Didn't think I did however. hrrm....

I guess I could re-install? Or check file integrity or something then try to only add your mod. Thanks for looking into it however!~

- M

Rainbow one piece mod posted here is actually Sunshine One-piece. I suggest looking in the sumary topic for updated/fixed mods as well as instructions about how to install them.