Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

20 minutes ago, HELLCOWKILL said:

Thx for your respond. I checked the file I uploaded, I tried again and it's OK. I can't find the problem yet.
Otherwise you need to find the previous tread for EV.
image.thumb.png.87ff4aa1694ec9c5e6da748a98618f09.png
Use the DLC cloth あわあわ I can see the chest clearly now.
Now I need to find a way to take out the underpants.....

Hm...I saw that in the .cat editor there was only 2 files for every character when it's supposed to be bout 19?

12 minutes ago, HELLCOWKILL said:

Sorry, because I don't know how to use .cat editor yet, so I just copy the EV file to replace the PBS one.

Wow XD, ok but it works...somehow??

Well ether way it wasn't complete, only had 34 files out of 50, will work on it ;P

6 minutes ago, SirSpankexe said:

Well ether way it wasn't complete, only had 34 files out of 50, will work on it ;P

There in top left is .cat editor and it doesn't go above index:1 so....??? im amazed that it still works

image.thumb.png.7263a5d747592855c221d1cb3b3b07db.png

16 minutes ago, SirSpankexe said:

The new character mod I still need to wait for the expert's help.

So I just try to enjoy the original characters now.
Oh and the replace of あわあわ might make the game crash, I need to study more on the Japanese thread.

12 minutes ago, SirSpankexe said:

Can someone please help me with this? I can't edit a DDS Image and can't transform it into a png...

ffff.png

You Need PS (Photoshop) with .dds plugin from nvidia.
When saving you choose the format and be aware of the file compression If you're unsure of the compression of the file hwn you are saving a .dds you are editing check the "channels" tab in photoshop. If there is an alpha layer it will be dxt5 with alpha If not it will be dxt1.

Skins are always dxt1.

As a side note some people use Paint.net

The new character mod I still need to wait for the expert's help.

So I just try to enjoy the original characters now.
Oh and the replace of あわあわ might make the game crash, I need to study more on the Japanese thread.

You can use any skin mod (from other characters) in any girl just replace it using CTE But in some cases it might not look so good because of the skin color.
I might do it later today. By it i mean adding nipples and pussy for the new girls.

5 minutes ago, The Butler said:

You Need PS (Photoshop) with .dds plugin from nvidia.
When saving you choose the format and be aware of the file compression If you're unsure of the compression of the file hwn you are saving a .dds you are editing check the "channels" tab in photoshop. If there is an alpha layer it will be dxt5 with alpha If not it will be dxt1.

Skins are always dxt1.

As a side note some people use Paint.net

You can use any skin mod (from other characters) in any girl just replace it using CTE But in some cases it might not look so good because of the skin color.
I might do it later today. By it i mean adding nipples and pussy for the new girls.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, SirSpankexe said:

Alright so, I did some editing and here are basically all the player skins nude. There were some files that took more professional work to do, which i am not, so if anyone could edit in the lewdness into those files that would be just great. The work is mostly professional shading, dark and light skins and bust sizes. The files are: pl05, 07, 15, 25, 27, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 39, 40, 41 and 50

Player skins.rar

If someone can get me usable files of the 3D models or advise me how, I could probably add to the mesh in blender to create some raised nipples (maybe even give some of the girls different sizes and shapes depending on breast sizea) as well some basic innie vulva.

1 minute ago, SirSpankexe said:

Alright so I'm sorry. The file that I had put up just now was really low quality and i will try to re-edit it...

This is justmy opinion, but have you considered doing a less complex vagina texture? Considering the artstyle of the game all it would really require is an elongated Y with approrpiate shading around the edges to create that classic hentai innie vagina.

3 minutes ago, fealow said:

This is justmy opinion, but have you considered doing a less complex vagina texture? Considering the artstyle of the game all it would really require is an elongated Y with approrpiate shading around the edges to create that classic hentai innie vagina.

Well its like i said, Im not a professional so dont really know how to do that well...but ill try (""^^)

1 hour ago, fealow said:

If someone can get me usable files of the 3D models or advise me how, I could probably add to the mesh in blender to create some raised nipples (maybe even give some of the girls different sizes and shapes depending on breast sizea) as well some basic innie vulva.

All the models are inside the their respective .cat files. You will need skev_cat_ana to extract them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG 1.0 For all girls (ported with CTE from SKEV). Extract in you "playable" folder
DOWNLOAD GDRIVE

People were mentioning Mirai and co.'s lack of boobs, so I figured I should share this

For any given costume there's a block of hex that maps materials to the different parts of the costume, it's the same section that can be modified to make parts of the costume disappear.

By flipping around some of the values you can set the flat chest to use the normal mesh so that any flat character wearing that costume will then have boobs

The section usually has a structure like 016001300010 repeated with varying numbers on either side of the 60

If you're trying to change a costume you usually want to identify the sections for the flat chest and modify the number on the right side of the 60 to the same number that the normal chest has.

For costumes that break this is pretty time consuming, but it's fairly simple for the transparent ones.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the flat characters to have physics though. With this method the boobs will move from animations that have breast movement in them (like some of the diorama poses) but they are mostly static

20180310122330_1.jpg

@Planus excellent job. I haven't worked with costumes at all so far, just doing hex edits on the plbodyscl file. Which files am I looking for for the costumes? (How do I identify what costume is what? Do I have to unpack a lot of stuff?)

A more detailed of the actual structure and offset would also be appreciated. (Time to save the flat chests)

6 hours ago, HELLCOWKILL said:

https://mega.nz/#!PlllWQYT!kfU0BCTppS2pbD-ApGvi3YjD7Phhf4nkihR1yD4rqTM

You might can try this, just put in to the playable file.
That's the result

NAKEd1.thumb.png.3b0f35e27ea0c574366ac525ff2ab446.png
By the way, does anyone know how to make the default bikini become naked?
I really want to have a naked war.

My default Bikini is naked, maybe by accident cause I sure didn't do it on purpose lol.

I installed the light removal mod and softman2.0 skin texture and all my rainbow bikini's look like that.

Not the best examples but yeah here.

https://imgur.com/DGlwzwf

https://imgur.com/2LIktcO

8 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Never heard of anyone in Senran Kagura Series getting banned from steam because of Nude mods.
So I would say Yes.

using a nude mod , play muti get error or stop working ? 

when playing muti the system will sync all member .

anyone test use mod and play online ?

35 minutes ago, alycancis said:

@Planus excellent job. I haven't worked with costumes at all so far, just doing hex edits on the plbodyscl file. Which files am I looking for for the costumes? (How do I identify what costume is what? Do I have to unpack a lot of stuff?)

A more detailed of the actual structure and offset would also be appreciated. (Time to save the flat chests)

The only changes you need to make in the plbodyscl file are to change the size of the boobs when you manage to modify the costume.

The files you need to modify don't need to be unpacked, you can just edit the .cat file directly

As for identifying what costume is what it's basically trial and error until somebody compiles together a list of what costumes are in what folder and what there numbers are.

If you want an example of how the structure is laid out you can open NrskCos 00_00 (the Sexy T-Shirt) and check offset A70

There you will see the block i mentioned in my earlier post and the first line reads

00 60 00 30 00 10 00 60 01 30 00 10 01 60 02 30

the first 12 numbers are the skin for normal chest, the 13-24 are for the flat chest

if you change A78 to 00 instead of 01 you change the flat chest model to the normal chest model

you'll see something like the below screenshot depending on what the character's bust size is set to

This is because only the skin was changed and not the shirt

So now we can pull in line 2 as well

00 60 00 30 00 10 00 60 00 30 00 10 01 60 02 30

00 10 01 60 03 30 00 10 02 60 04 30 00 10 02 60

You can see the third set of number has 01 60 02, the 01 is a different material (i.e. different texture) so we can assume that if 00 is the skin 01 should be the shirt

the normal chest seems to come first most of the time, so this set of numbers would be the normal chest for the shirt

The next set of numbers has 01 60 03, so the material is the same but the number on the left is different, so it is probably the flat chest for the shirt

After you change A84 to 02 you can see the flat characters with boobs when wearing color 1 of the Sext T-Shirt

To be honest this is just trial and error at this point.

I don't have any simple and easy process, but this shows it is possible to do

20180310140438_1.jpg