Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

8 hours ago, mukuro said:

Hmm its definitely giving a different boob size. I can give screenshots if needed. Maybe it IS another mod, but I only added the ones here? In fact, the rainbow one-piece mod isn't even working for me... unless I overwrote one of the wrong files with the rainbow one-piece mod. Didn't think I did however. hrrm....

I guess I could re-install? Or check file integrity or something then try to only add your mod. Thanks for looking into it however!~

- M

Do you have the Outfit Mega pack (Flat extinction) mod installed? If you do, then that's what's causing it.  If you don't, then I'm not completely sure.

31 minutes ago, AbeLincoln55 said:

Do you have the Outfit Mega pack (Flat extinction) mod installed? If you do, then that's what's causing it.  If you don't, then I'm not completely sure.

Hello, I don't think I do. I will just reinstall and take each step slowly, as The Butler mentioned. Its ok, thanks for checking it out for me. Must have installed something wrong, but I am sure I didn't install that.

On 3/17/2018 at 5:19 AM, AbeLincoln55 said:

Turns out, removing the bandages was really easy. Just extract this into GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos. 

cmn.zip

Tons of thanks to DarkHawk02 - without your post, I wouldn't have thought to even try this.

This is just the bubbles 2 nude mod, with the archive renamed to cmn.cat, and put in the FreeCos folder. It does have a side effect of making the bikini invisible before it's completely removed, though, but hopefully that's not a dealbreaker.

Reveal hidden contents

SF1.thumb.jpg.e59fe2a4ce9ebe88146828ee2a2d311f.jpg

I get the nipple less barbie dolls instead of the nipples lol.

Heiiii, can someone help me. "Download the 6MB zip file and place it in your Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Steam folder. You can reach it by opening up the Steam client and right clicking on the game and then going into “Properties”, you’ll have the option of opening up the game folder. Inside you’ll need to go into the main game data folder where you should see “Model” and “Effect” folders. You’ll want to unzip the contents from the zip file into those folders. Congrats, you just installed the mod "

and still don't work the uncensored mod :confused: plsss  some advice ?N

• 2 months later...
On 7/4/2018 at 11:02 PM, sia_daisuki said:

i ran the read me to google translate and i may have interpreted it wrong but is this a nude mod with a 3d nipple ? 
this is what i got 

Naked body clothing with nipples 2 (with private texture included)

Please make a backup and overwrite it with the same name folder and same name file

I will change the pleasurewear costume 3 to a naked body with a nipple
Since the texture also uses exclusive ones, the display will be incorrect in other costumes
When you want to play with other costumes please be sure to take a backup so that you can return immediately

EV for the future · Both amenities (before awakening) are not supported
For PBS, future, bilateral, Odori is not compatible
Moreover, I can not confirm what I do not have with some DLC characters

Textures themselves are also bundled so process them to your liking
Please exchange with CatTextureEditor etc.

<Disclaimer>
Whatever happens, use it at your own risk

i am unsure how to proceed with this i copy pasted it normally but i am unable to confirm if it works, how did you get the pic btw 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 7:42 PM, Bumpywolf said:

So whats the pass to downloading it? i just see this and i guess 1 of the boxes need a password and the other the captcha. or can you upload the .rar here please?

キーワード: 
右側の英数字 : 
(3文字とも入力してください) 

Can you repost the mod please?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I'm using the game version 1.08, but somehow a few of the mods I was using didn't work, so a year ago or so I managed to edit one file called "70_00.cat". Here is the link to the full modpack I made, just in case you might find it useful, although I'm not the author of any of the mods, despite updating one of its files to the 1.08 version (use the apron to make the girls nude):

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ooen4mt5e2vcg6/SK+Peach+Beach+Splash+1.8+Nude+Modpack+by+Jupisoft.rar/file

SK Peach Beach Splash 1.8 Nude Modpack by Jupisoft.rar