Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash PC Modding

Well I'm not going to dig down in playing this until they get the high CPU demand gets fixed. Just going to keep it limited to the dressing room. Just wait for a save comes out with the rest of the inner non-DLC game characters unlocked

3 minutes ago, Singe said:

Well I'm not going to dig down in playing this until they get the high CPU demand fixed. Just going to keep it limited to the dressing room. Or a save comes out with the rest of the inner game characters unlocked

is not that bad if you have a good cpu (it uses alot from it but you will stay at a lock 60fps all time) the only exeption is the dressin room (it keeps going from 40-60fps everytime you change clothes or hair) they will fix it in patch 1.03

For Magyk2134, ok i will delete the link, just wanted to share the "Joy" :tongue:

2 hours ago, juanmapl said:

I have all DLC (characters) if someone needs something 

Everyone has DLC characters since its already in game you merely purchase a Key. on another note since Succubi Shiki has those horns without accessories I wonder if the wooden dolls can be done that way for nips like in SKEV 

1 hour ago, zenchan said:

I hope, it will give a mod for Neptune DLC for the animation to lose the bra and pants after the finishing.

Maybe we can use the animation form a other charakter??? 

If someone unpacks the animations and replaces them and repacks them MAYBE. 

I'd try messing with it but then I'd have to go find Neptune online just to see if it works and cba to do that just to test tbh.

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

If someone unpacks the animations and replaces them and repacks them MAYBE. 

I'd try messing with it but then I'd have to go find Neptune online just to see if it works and cba to do that just to test tbh.

Sorry if I misunderstand what you mean here but couldn't you just start a mp match and add in Neptune as an ai opponent and play with only ai opponents to test?

1 hour ago, Silvur said:

Sorry if I misunderstand what you mean here but couldn't you just start a mp match and add in Neptune as an ai opponent and play with only ai opponents to test?

I haven't been on MP yet so I wasn't aware you could just do all AI.

We'll see if I can find anything later but I'm just going to do very basic tests to see if I can change animations around or not. 

8 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

I haven't been on MP yet so I wasn't aware you could just do all AI.

We'll see if I can find anything later but I'm just going to do very basic tests to see if I can change animations around or not. 

I hope you will found the key ;)

By the way, you only need to quit to main menu for SOME changes, not for all of them. Only when you hit a "load failed" phenomen do you often have to go back out.  Other than that you can just switch between colors to see results (easier searching by using all 5 colors at the same time)

Enable Oppai for flat girls, costume editing

(I do not have much unlocked so I cannot test everything)

I have absolutely no idea what to do about the underwear stuff, the file format is completely different

I'll check out the Swimsuits next, hopefully I'll find something to go on

NrskCos:

00_0X - Sexy T-shirt (edit A78 to 00 and A84 to 02)

01_0X - ?

02_0X - ?

03_0X - ?

04_0X - ?

05_0X - ?

06_0X - Soaking Wet H.S. Outfit

07_0X - ?

08_0X - ?

09_0X - Clean-Up Maid Mint (Does not use the same values as the blue version and I couldn't find a working combination)

10_0X - Marie Rose Uniform (C2C to 4, it does make the tie vanish though, haven't found a fix for that)

11_0X - Honoka's Uniform (C26 to 03)

12_0X - Raincoat (edit A84 to 02 only)

13_0X - Sexy Waitress (edit AB8 to 00 and ACB to 03)

14_0X - Sportswear (

Spoiler

99C and 99E seem to have an effect but cause most of the torso and arms to disappear. Setting just 99E to 1 (from 2) enables big boobs but omits the clothing and makes the torso invisible. Setting both to 1 enables the big boobs in the outfit properly but still has the torso invisible. I am pretty sure 99C is the skin value though. Setting 99C and 99E to 0 does basically nothing I can tell. Setting 99C to 1 and leaving 99E at 2 messes up the torso in a weird texture way. 99C-2 + 99E-1 causes big boobs, messed up cloth texture and invisible torso. 2-2 Messes up just the torso texture. 2-0 also messes up torso texture. Setting 9BC to 6 If you have time, take a look at srskCos/14_00 and variants 

@Planus )

15_0X - High-Leg Swimsuit (edit 934 from 3 to 2)

16_0X - Flower Swimsuit (Edit A09 from 1 to 0, edit A14 from 3 to 2. Note: I cannot get the flowers on the upper part of the bikini to appear. Must be missing a value. I checked A16 and matched it to the regular skin string but to no avail)

17_0X - Tennis Wear (Edit 96E from 2 to 1)

18_0X -Sexy Apron (A78  from 1 to 0 sets the skin to display boobs, A84 from 3 to 2 sets the bra under the apron to size accordingly. I cannot find the actual apron value.)

19_0X - Beach Beach Pajamas (Can't make sense of this one at all tbh)

20_0X - Bubble Shirt (9D8 from 1 to 0 enables boobs but the shirt doesn't scale with it and I can't find the shirt value)

21_0X - Topping Suit (A08, same issue as the Bubble Shirt)

22_0X - Clean-Up Maid Marine Blue (B58 to 0, B6A to 3)

23_00 - Fresh One Piece (A78 to 0, A84 to 2)

24_00 - Eternal Summer Camisole (AE8 to 0, AF4 to 2)

25_00 - T-Shirt & Hot Pants (A7E from 2 to 0)

26_00 - School & Gym Combo (AD6 seems to handle the top part but I can't get it to work right.)

27_00 - Diving Suit (B28 to 0, B34 to 2)

28_0X - Sonico's Aquarius Outfit (C08 covers boob size but I can't find the dress value)

Ok since no one posted yet. 

There is also a Body scale mod but I won't post it since i dunno what's supposed to do (reduce or increase boobs for default characters)

Meanwhile Some pervs in Pink Cafe are making things even pervier

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

54 minutes ago, Kunoichi11 said:

Is there a mod pack that correctly adds the naked body textures into the game? SKEV ones work but need ordering/repacking and update for new girls.

Yes and I've already posted it

13 minutes ago, convolutionx said:

is it possible to use the sexy t-shirt mod and the nude patch? How come I'm getting band-aids for my rainbow costume? I think I used too many mods @.@ Can't keep track of what is what.

I don't think theres a fix for the band-aids yet.

16 minutes ago, Darkzephr said:

I don't think theres a fix for the band-aids yet.

Then where are these fully nude dressing room pics coming from? Because when I use the rainbow bikini mod I end up with textured bandages in the dressing room.

On 10/03/2018 at 4:58 PM, The Butler said:

All the models are inside the their respective .cat files. You will need skev_cat_ana to extract them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG 1.0 For all girls (ported with CTE from SKEV). Extract in you "playable" folder
DOWNLOAD GDRIVE

I've google quite a bit now but am unable to find where to download the skev_cat_ana tool. Any chance you can point me in the right direction please.

4 minutes ago, fealow said:

I've google quite a bit now but am unable to find where to download the skev_cat_ana tool. Any chance you can point me in the right direction please.

Here's my Tools folder. Contains CatTextureEditor (edits textures without having to unpack/repack in cat files, doesn't work properly for certain PBS files like the event CG's), a DDS converter in case you have PNG or other image types to convert, and SKEV_cat_ana plus the batch commands for it.

Tools.7z